Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

I've gone and done it again!

kathryn
October 11th, 2009, 07:46 AM
http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=57345
:yell::yell::yell::wall::wall:

Yep, I broke my foot again. Atleast I believe it's broken (looked at the huge crack on my x-rays).. it's the weekend so I have to wait to see the orthopedic dr.

I have 2 steps leading up to my front door... 1 is a big concrete step and then once you reach my front door you have to step up to go in. I have no idea why... it's just the way the designed my particular house (in a townhouse and no one else really has to step up like me.)

I was running up to get in the front door with no shoes on and just somehow managed to trip and stub my toe.. smacking it into the concrete. I was kinda like.. ouch. Then later that night it just swelled up and now it's all kinds of crazy colors =[ I got my x-rays friday afternoon after work and yep, looks like I've done it again.

Hoping I can manage to hobble around.. my birthday is in a few days and Halloween is shortly after.
:wall::wall:

I think I'm cursed!

Winston
October 11th, 2009, 08:27 AM
Kathryn I think your cursed! Did you see the date on the post from last year? holy moly! I hope your not in too much pain! keep it elevated when you can! Good luck at the docs! :thumbs up

Love4himies
October 11th, 2009, 09:04 AM
Oh noooooooooooo Kathryn, ouch. :grouphug:

kathryn
October 12th, 2009, 02:35 PM
ack.. thanks guys. it's so weird! almost exactly a year apart! and it's like... so it begins again. as if i didn't already have enough craziness going on right now!! stupid foot :frustrated:

ancientgirl
October 12th, 2009, 02:53 PM
OMGosh, I"m sorry! Isn't there something you can put on your door to remind you about the step? Maybe a cute little sign or something.:grouphug: