Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Fito's trip to heaven

lilycat
October 10th, 2009, 03:46 AM
Fito was my beloved mouse, hes real name was adolfo, Fito was his nickname. He was 2 years and 1 month old at the time of his passing, he was very healthy, he was a great pet, no other mouse of mine had lived that long, but he did. Cheetos and sunflower seeds where his favorite treats, he used to run in his weel for 6 hours straight, and then sleep like a cat, he liked to have telepathic conversations with mena (my cat) thru the glass of the fish tank where he lived, he was a great pet, i used to play with him and pet him very often, he never bit me.

One day, one of my cats (harry potter) spotted him and took him out of his fish tank (how? i do not know because the fish tank was very secured) when i walked in to the room harry had the mouse between his front limbs and fito was terrified! i immediately grabbed fito and took him to the emrgency room, luckly he didn't had any fractures so they only injected him with antibiotics.

After the incident, Fito was never the same, he didn't run in his weel or play he was looking very sick, and after about 1 month he passed away :rip:

So this is a tribute to my precious Fito, i will always love you my little boy, you'll be forever missed.

*The first photo is fito after the attack
*The second photo is Harry potter (the attacker)
*The third and last photo is how i'll always remember Fito :angel2:

Jim Hall
October 10th, 2009, 10:16 AM
poor guy rip filo

14+kitties
October 10th, 2009, 10:20 AM
:rip: little guy :candle:

wendy205
October 10th, 2009, 06:25 PM
sorry for the little mouse he had a lot of cougage he didnt deserve to die,
its so sad i hope he in that little cornfield again in heaven
R>I>P> little one:candle::angel2:

TwinTails
October 10th, 2009, 07:07 PM
:rip: Little Fito :candle: :angel2:

edwina
October 11th, 2009, 08:06 PM
:rip: Fito :cry:

lilycat
November 8th, 2009, 01:50 AM
Thank you every one! :angel: thanks to all for your support :grouphug:

Ryan48
November 23rd, 2009, 11:44 PM
Aww, I'm so sorry for your loss. These animals touch us so deeply.

Hugs.

RM