Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Labrador Rainbow

TeriM
October 10th, 2009, 01:51 AM
We are looking after my mom's dog Sam (Riley's littermate) for the next 3-4 weeks while she is visiting my sister in Alberta. Sister's hubby just shipped out to Afghanistan for another :yell: tour so wanted some support.

Anyway, we took the beasts out to enjoy the wonderful fall weather we are having and to try to get some group shots for next years calendar :D.

TeriM
October 10th, 2009, 01:53 AM
Riley and Sam turned three in May and are finally starting to mature a teeny, tiny bit :D. Of course, when they are together they tend to bring out the worst in each other :frustrated: :laughing:.

TeriM
October 10th, 2009, 01:55 AM
Lucy is now 13.5 years old and still loves to get out although the pace is usually quite a bit slower than the boys :laughing:.

growler~GateKeeper
October 10th, 2009, 02:36 AM
Lucy :lovestruck: Riley :lovestruck: Sammy :lovestruck: Love the group shots :cloud9:

So much fun & all non-stop action :D

14+kitties
October 10th, 2009, 06:51 AM
Great action shots!! Love Lucy :cloud9:
And look at those tongues!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

JanM
October 10th, 2009, 09:19 AM
WOW - they are three very happy puppies! Great shots.

krdahmer
October 10th, 2009, 11:52 AM
:lovestruck: She's only falling back to help you keep an eye on those boys!!!:cloud9:

hazelrunpack
October 10th, 2009, 12:25 PM
What wonderful shots! :cloud9: Love all the rock shots. :D And the boys in the water.

Lucy looks like she's trying to ignore the boys--she's always looking away! :laughing: That's cuz boys are naughty! Leastwise, that's what the Princess~Queen is always telling me. :D

luckypenny
October 10th, 2009, 10:17 PM
Riley and Sam turned three in May and are finally starting to mature a teeny, tiny bit

Well that's no fun :shrug:. :D

Sam seems to have gotten taller since the last time you posted pics of him. And Riley, omg, he's huge! How much does he weigh now? And sweet Lucy, she looks sooo happy :cloud9:.

TeriM
October 10th, 2009, 10:32 PM
Lucy looks like she's trying to ignore the boys--she's always looking away! :laughing: That's cuz boys are naughty! Leastwise, that's what the Princess~Queen is always telling me. :D

I think the Princess Queen is correct :laughing:. Lucy was just more in an exploring mood then a pic mood that day :shrug:.

TeriM
October 10th, 2009, 10:37 PM
Well that's no fun :shrug:. :D

Sam seems to have gotten taller since the last time you posted pics of him. And Riley, omg, he's huge! How much does he weigh now? And sweet Lucy, she looks sooo happy :cloud9:.

Sam isn't any taller that I know off :rolleyes:. I think it is more that in most pics he is sitting next to Riley and he is actually quite long bodied like Riley so the size diff isn't as noticable unless they are standing next to each other.

Riley weighed in at 104lbs today which is actually down about 5lbs from early August. I thought he was looking a bit skinny so I will need to readjust his food levels up a bit. I would like him at about 107-109.

luckypenny
October 10th, 2009, 10:50 PM
I bet you get ppl guessing he's a Lab/Dane cross :D. 104lbs, omd, he must be awesome to cuddle with :cloud9:.