Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

have a summons schmuck!

Jim Hall
October 7th, 2009, 08:44 AM
so my friend take two blind kittens to the aco in paterson and they give her a ticket for feeding strays lovely

chico2
October 7th, 2009, 08:49 AM
OMG JIm,what's wrong with these people:evil:

Jim Hall
October 7th, 2009, 08:54 AM
in our glouris state , cats are "free to roam" and is a mideamonor to feed them great hey and no the state has no programs for spaying either

mastifflover
October 7th, 2009, 09:09 AM
That is utterly stupid.

Melinda
October 7th, 2009, 09:15 AM
have your friend call the local paper.....that is front page cruelty/stupidity news...and people love it

BenMax
October 7th, 2009, 09:17 AM
Unbelieveable!:mad:

Listen - there are so many ridiculous things here as well. A gentleman was fined $450.00 for feeding a squirrel....ok do these people have other things to take care of ...like catching criminals or something???

Jim Hall
October 7th, 2009, 09:35 AM
well since 12 peoplehave beenmurded in this city this year you would think so wouldnt you?

ancientgirl
October 7th, 2009, 12:06 PM
Have they no sympathy for two blind kittens? I'm seriously thinking this society is losing it's kindness and humanity.

Jim Hall
October 7th, 2009, 07:20 PM
well they pts the kittens
her duaghter in law is a lwayer so they are going to look into it
i think when she shows the paper work from all the neuters she has done. they will dismiss it whth the resonably warm winters., and being in a city where shelter and fod is availble , we have a huge stray cat population and
all shelters and rescue orgs are maxed out
there is omly one low cost neuter service and they only operate 2 or 3 days a month there is a state fund , but very smalland ur spposed to own the cat .

i am suprised at the aco he is usually a good guy .