Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Today I took some pictures :)

Lyrical44
October 6th, 2009, 03:00 PM
Allright, we will start with Whiskey pics, then LishkaLoo Loo, then Shadie, Shadie and the kittens, and then just the kittens by themselves :) on different postings of course lol...

Lyrical44
October 6th, 2009, 03:02 PM
Oh...Shadie isnt their momma, their momma is in her forever home, for some reason Shadie (fixed male adoptee) has taken a liking to the kittens and voila, we have a momma/daddy....

Lyrical44
October 6th, 2009, 03:03 PM
and the final two kittens :)

Lyrical44
October 6th, 2009, 03:05 PM
The little black one is my fave. It sits with me all the time lol, on my shoulder and in my lap, and on my laptop....although...I am really in love with the fluffy Calico, and the other one too, GOTTA find them homes soon, or I will be that much closer to being the crazy cat lady I am sure I am destined to be :P joking of course ( love all of you with lots of kitties, your great! )

TwinTails
October 6th, 2009, 03:28 PM
:flirt: :flirt: Okies, send both calis to me :lovestruck: :cloud9: :lovestruck: I will hide them and knock hubby out so when he comes to I will act like we've always had 7 kitties! :laughing:

Cath
October 6th, 2009, 03:39 PM
OMG :D!!!!!! The kitties are sooo beautiful! :lovestruck: I adore them all!!!!

Lyrical44
October 6th, 2009, 06:02 PM
Haha, I am lookng for homes for the little dolls lol. They are pretty fun little kitties though haha.

Thought I would add a picture of my Turtle, but its an OLD one so..he is bigger now lol. I have a calico ginuea pig too. I have a small zoo, complete with random amounts of different kinds of dog food lol

Lyrical44
October 6th, 2009, 06:03 PM
My Calicos are all your TT, i just gotta find a way to mail them, they dont fit well in envelopes lol

14+kitties
October 6th, 2009, 06:10 PM
Very cute. Have the kittens been wormed? They look like they have "worm belly". Not the OTC crap. It doesn't work. You have to get Melbamax or something equally as effective from the vet. It would be a good idea to take them in to be checked as well.
Has momma been fixed since she has gone to her forever home? If not she should be. :)

Lyrical44
October 6th, 2009, 06:16 PM
Today was worming day actually, I was getting a little bothered by the idea of worms...what with stray kitty showing up at our doorstep and all. EVERYONE got wormed today lol.

My sister took the momma cat, and no, she hasnt been fixed, I know she should be, and I am working on gettin my sibling to take her to the Spay/neuter clinic that opened in this general vacinity. Heres hopin, keep your fingeres crossed. :) My sister adopts kitties, shes got a few lol. Fixed. Helpful. Momma was SOOO pretty though, we would have kept her, but we arent supposed to have kitties :S lol