Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Interesting protor and gamble....interesting...

NoahGrey
October 5th, 2009, 03:51 PM
Soo...thought I would post my thoughts on the company. As many of you know Protor and Gamble are the Biggest company that still tests a large majority of products on animals.

But, they have a new AD. Buy their dawn dishsoap and a dollar of proceeds go to saving wildlife. Now...it is not enough that you buy..no the dollar does not go to them yet. Read the small print...You have to take off the label and type in the code on the back on the site. Now really...how many people actually do that?

Sad that a company lies to the public and acts like they give a crap about animals and their welfare....when they torture animals on a daily basis.

ACO22

Melinda
October 5th, 2009, 03:56 PM
see and I never saw the small print, I try to avoid procter gamble but the number of things in your home that you discover is made by them is amazing, thank you so much for tuning us into that fact!

BenMax
October 5th, 2009, 03:58 PM
Thank you ACO22 - I never noticed the small print either.

This commercial makes everyone feel warm and fuzzy - little does the vast majority of the public know that they are still animal testing.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention.:thumbs up

NoahGrey
October 5th, 2009, 04:04 PM
Benmax, I know the commerial is just too adorable. I would love to train to rescue and clean animals from oil spills. I mean already been an Animal Protection Officer, now enrolled in Wildlife Conservation Program...next oil spills *lol*

ACO22

BenMax
October 5th, 2009, 04:06 PM
Benmax, I know the commerial is just too adorable. I would love to train to rescue and clean animals from oil spills. I mean already been an Animal Protection Officer, now enrolled in Wildlife Conservation Program...next oil spills *lol*

ACO22

Same here ACO22. It must be very rewarding.

kandy
October 5th, 2009, 06:50 PM
Although that is sneaky, some people must be taking the time to make sure their donation counts. Their website says that the total so far is $107k with a goal of $500k. I haven't seen any of the new bottles, so I'll have to look for that.

NoahGrey
October 5th, 2009, 08:24 PM
some people must be taking the time to make sure their donation counts.

True. As it should be. I was just talking about how many people do not either know that, or just don't take the time to go online. I am sure there have been alot more bottles sold, then what they are at now.

ACO22