Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

My crazy household :)

Rottielover
October 4th, 2009, 09:45 AM
I have realized it has been quite some time since I have posted pics. Here are a few recent ones of my gang.

Rottielover
October 4th, 2009, 09:47 AM
When people told me watch out black cats are crazy, I thought they were kidding, boy was I wrong. Even his disability does not stop him. LOL

Rottielover
October 4th, 2009, 09:48 AM
And of course my sweet daughter too, on her way to school. By the way the one with Sunset sleeping on her bed, she was out cold, sound asleep.

14+kitties
October 4th, 2009, 10:24 AM
Very sweet. Love your daughter. She seems to have the ability to draw animals to her. What a wonderful gift to have!! :cloud9:
The kitties both look like they have settled in well. And black cats... one of mine is a lovebug. The other.. pure :evil:!

lUvMyLaB<3
October 4th, 2009, 11:05 AM
I love that!!! I truly truly feel that every little girl should have a cat... Amazing... the bond they can share is so special, someone to talk to, and fur to cry into when you are sad, I don't know what I would have done growing up without my cats.. they go me through! And watching my little girl with her simply amazing cat is something that can not be matched by any toy or anything else.

What a sweet puppers!!! looks like he would make an awesome best friend too, what a sweet dog!! Love it!! great pics!!

oh and I hear what you are saying about crazy household.. we have 3 kids (4 if you include dh) 2 dogs, 2 cats,hamster, and 2+4 at the moment foster cats, and a horse and 2 ponies... lol! But why have it any other way right?!!?!???

Love4himies
October 4th, 2009, 11:09 AM
Yes every girl should have a cat that they can cuddle at night :cloud9: and talk to when they are upset :lovestruck:.

Your kitties have really settled in well, haven't they :thumbs up.

How is Roxy doing?

Rottielover
October 4th, 2009, 11:26 AM
Roxy is doing great on the prednisone, as well as the whey protein. As my vet said a complete turn around, she has never seen a dog give up, and be the way she was, to how she is now, back to sleeping on beds, couches and even chewing up toys.
She truly is a fighter.

Love4himies
October 4th, 2009, 11:32 AM
Glad to hear that, Rottielover. Poor girl had such a tough life before you came into her life. :grouphug:

Smiley14
October 4th, 2009, 12:28 PM
Roxy is doing great on the prednisone, as well as the whey protein. As my vet said a complete turn around, she has never seen a dog give up, and be the way she was, to how she is now, back to sleeping on beds, couches and even chewing up toys.
She truly is a fighter.

That's awesome!!! :thumbs up Great pics, I love your daughter's back to school outfit too! So cute!

rainbow
October 4th, 2009, 01:37 PM
It's nice to see pics of your crew again :cloud9: and Kayla is growing up so quickly and such a pretty girl. :)

And, glad to hear that Roxy is doing so well. :highfive:

LadyLike
October 4th, 2009, 04:05 PM
I love those photos! You have a cute little crew.

chico2
October 4th, 2009, 04:44 PM
Rottielover,Kayla is such a beautiful little girl,her love for animals will stay with her forever,thank's to a great mom.
I wish all kids could learn compassion and love for animals.
Harley and Roxy look wonderful and the kitties of course:lovestruck:

Dee-O-Gee
October 4th, 2009, 04:50 PM
Sunset was just keeping a watchful eye on Kayla! :lovestruck:

Sweet pictures Rottielover--keep em coming! :thumbs up

ancientgirl
October 4th, 2009, 07:12 PM
Glad to hear Roxy is doing well. The photos are great!

LOL, don't get me started on crazy black cats.:rolleyes: