Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Doggie Wash-A-Thon! October 23, 24, 25th

Winston
October 3rd, 2009, 10:41 AM
This Post Has been Approved by Admins

Well we have the offical poster and dates now for this upcoming event! Please feel free to copy the poster and pass it along to anyone you may think would be interested. The prices of the wash vary depending on the size of your dog. The Soggie Doggie Comany Website lists the rates. I hope some of our local members will come on out and say hello to Sylvie, Chaser and myself! We would love to meet you!

There will be a raffle of Dog Products and also at the Soggie Doggie location there is a store and facilities where you can book a dog walker or an adventure package!

Cindy

Chaser
October 3rd, 2009, 11:32 AM
How can you say no to that face?????? :lovestruck:

Looking forward to meeting anyone who can come out for a dog wash on the Sunday!

Super excited for this event!

Chaser
October 3rd, 2009, 11:34 AM
Here's the link to the Soggie Dog website:

http://www.soggiedog.com/

breeze
October 3rd, 2009, 02:30 PM
T The prices of the wash vary depending on the size of your dog.

wonder what the cost would be for Archer..:laughing:

Sylvie
October 3rd, 2009, 02:39 PM
Breeze, you'd probably have to take out a 2nd mortgage for Archer :laughing: :laughing:

Chaser
October 3rd, 2009, 03:10 PM
Breeze, you'd probably have to take out a 2nd mortgage for Archer :laughing: :laughing:

LOL :laughing:

breeze
October 3rd, 2009, 03:53 PM

:laughing::laughing::laughing: and if I included Bree :eek::laughing::laughing:

Chaser
October 3rd, 2009, 06:04 PM
:laughing::laughing::laughing: and if I included Bree :eek::laughing::laughing:

LOL....if you lived in the area I think you'd be better off to wash them at home and just donate the $5!!! :laughing:

Toonces
October 4th, 2009, 08:32 AM
wish we were closer, Currie has lots of burs this time of year:evil:

Winston
October 4th, 2009, 08:39 AM
Toonces! you could always take the doggies and go for an afternoon drive! I want to meet Petey too! :thumbs up

Toonces
October 7th, 2009, 07:43 AM
Toonces! you could always take the doggies and go for an afternoon drive! I want to meet Petey too! :thumbs up

:laughing: I can't fit all 3 in my car at the same time

Winston
October 7th, 2009, 07:58 AM
Oh thats workkable ! Just leave your DH at home and there will be 3 seats for doggies! :D

Toonces
October 8th, 2009, 03:52 AM
Oh thats workkable ! Just leave your DH at home and there will be 3 seats for doggies! :D

:laughing: to funny but even without him they still would not all fit. I really hope this day is a sucess for you guys and lots of fun to boot!

aslan
October 8th, 2009, 05:57 AM
Sooooo if i pay one of you extra will you bath Qman for me.:D We will definately be there with atleast Q. He even got extra smelly and dirty for this event.

Winston
October 8th, 2009, 06:05 AM
Sure! we are just helpers anyway! :D but have you looked at the prices? :laughing: I cant wait to see Q Man even is he comes smelly!

aslan
October 8th, 2009, 06:17 AM
lol, yeah i figure if we starve him now, he'll only have hmmmm 20lbs to lose..only kidding...my logic is it's a good cause and not like i'm doing it every day. Besides a ramp into the tub is much easier than trying to lift him.:D

Winston
October 17th, 2009, 09:09 AM
Bump Bump

Sylvie, myself and I think Chaser will be assisting with the event on the Saturday (23rd). There are a few volunteers taking on the other days.

Hope to see some pets.ca members come by!

Dont forget to pass the word along! Word of mouth goes along way!! :thumbs up

Feel free to copy the poster and pass it along!!

Thank you

Cindy

Chaser
October 17th, 2009, 10:13 AM
I can only volunteer on Sunday the 25th. I need to go bridesmaid dress shopping with my girls on the Saturday and we scheduled it a few months ago - store isn't open on Sunday so it can't be changed.....

Winston
October 25th, 2009, 04:50 PM
Well we had a pretty good day yesterday at the Wash a thon! I cant say enough about such a wonderful couple that run the Soggie Doggie! Its such a great setup for bathing your dog!

It was a little cool and a bit damp but all in all we had a good day! We brought along "Summer" who is one of the current fosters of GSRT! anyway didnt take a lot of pics but here are a couple!

Winston
October 25th, 2009, 04:52 PM
couple more!

Oh! and Aslan where were you??? :laughing:

Chris21711
October 25th, 2009, 06:29 PM
Happy to hear you day was good Winston :thumbs up

Summer is gorgeous :lovestruck:

Winston
October 25th, 2009, 06:41 PM
Thanks Chris! Yes Summer is a cutie! she is extremely thin! I guess thats part and parcel of being a stray! She is in foster care but will make someone a wonderful pet! She needs some consistancy and a firm owner right now to train her but boy she learns fast! Within a few minutes of teaching her some leash manners she began sitting on each corner I walked her too! and then she began sitting when we came to a stop! a real quick learner!

CIndy

aslan
October 26th, 2009, 06:55 AM
Oh winston i'm soooo sorry i couldn't make it, we had people from out of town decide to show up unannounced. I'm thinking it may be a good thing as i'd have had to bring Summer home with me.. She is absolutely beautiful...Now if you want to come to my house i'll give you the whole amount, you don't even have to bath qman..

Winston
October 26th, 2009, 10:21 AM
No problem Aslan! But you know Summer is being fostered in T.O :D......I think she is beautiful too! I think she would make a beautiful girlfriend for QMAN!!!

Gotta hate it when people show up unexpectantly!

Toonces
October 26th, 2009, 12:16 PM
Summer is gorgeous!!:lovestruck:

Winston
October 26th, 2009, 12:48 PM
Oh Toonces I so agree! If I could only! :cloud9:she responded very well to me! somewhat wanting to please but unsure? picked things up quickly and is pretty smart! and besides Sylvie said we looked good together! dang it too bad that wont work with DH :wall: she knows how to win over her foster mom! :D When she fills out a bit more she will be stunning! and I am not just waying this because she is in rescue but she will be a very loyal dog to someone thats for sure! she just needs some rules and boundries and will be eager to please..at least thats what I see anyway but she is not with me.

Hope your gang are all going well!! :thumbs up

hazelrunpack
October 26th, 2009, 04:58 PM
Summer is quite the lovely girl :flirt: Glad the dog wash was a success :highfive:

Toonces
October 27th, 2009, 11:58 AM
Winston I am sure she will blossem under your wing and yes Sylvie is right you do look good together:D My gang are all well thankyou for asking.

Sylvie
October 27th, 2009, 08:04 PM
So, Winston, you still can't talk DH into getting a Foster for Winston???:D

Sheba sure is pretty and would love Winston, perhaps I should bring her to meet Mr Winston(DH) :laughing::laughing:

I have a feeling that Summer won't be leaving his foster home.

Winston
October 27th, 2009, 08:55 PM
I know I think Summer is where she is staying!

I could only wish DH would let me! you know I would take Sheba in a heartbeat! :thumbs up