Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Napping At The Dinner Table

luckypenny
October 2nd, 2009, 08:20 PM
Literally :rolleyes:. Think we need bigger chairs?

CearaQC
October 2nd, 2009, 08:25 PM
Awwwwww

I have never seen a dog sit in dining room chairs before. One of a kind!

Dracko
October 2nd, 2009, 08:26 PM
:laughing::laughing::laughing: That is so funny. Glad you took a picture of it.

luckypenny
October 2nd, 2009, 08:31 PM
I have never seen a dog sit in dining room chairs before.

:o Yeah, we let her get away with it. She's so good though, and gets off if we tell her to. And she never ever steals food off the table :shrug:.

One of a kind!

:laughing: That she is.

CearaQC
October 2nd, 2009, 08:41 PM
I think I've seen photos of her sitting pretty in a chair too.

So cute!

I'd love to see her on her next birthday at the table wearing a party hat getting ready for her treat!

hazelrunpack
October 2nd, 2009, 08:46 PM
:laughing: Penny looks like she's in jail!

But she doesn't mind cuz the food is good! :p

What a character!!

And such a shiny hiney :lovestruck:

luckypenny
October 2nd, 2009, 09:00 PM
What a character!!

I agree :lovestruck:. Once she's tired of playing tug with tireless Mika, she'll jump into my lap to get away from her :eek: :laughing:. SHe just loves chairs and people's laps *shrug*. Ask Winston :laughing:.

And such a shiny hiney :lovestruck:

:D

I'd love to see her on her next birthday at the table wearing a party hat getting ready for her treat!

Something like this :rolleyes:?

breeze
October 2nd, 2009, 09:04 PM
those colors look soooo good on her!!:cloud9::cloud9: but where is her scarf???:D

hazelrunpack
October 2nd, 2009, 09:06 PM
Ooooo....the primary colors really bring out the highlights in her fur! :flirt:

luckypenny
October 2nd, 2009, 09:08 PM
those colors look soooo good on her!!:cloud9::cloud9: but where is her scarf???:D

Mika would think it was tug time again and end up strangling Penny :laughing:.

breeze
October 2nd, 2009, 09:09 PM
Ooooo....the primary colors really bring out the highlights in her fur! :flirt:

and she is sooooo shinny

breeze
October 2nd, 2009, 09:10 PM
Mika would think it was tug time again and end up strangling Penny :laughing:.

:laughing::laughing: (ok maybe not so funny) but :laughing:

sorry:o

Frenchy
October 2nd, 2009, 09:18 PM
omg poor Penny :sad: her bum is just hanging .... :laughing:

that hat looks good on her !! :thumbs up

luckypenny
October 2nd, 2009, 09:28 PM
This one is so much more her style though :cool:.

Somebody stop me before I dig out all our hats :laughing:.

breeze
October 2nd, 2009, 09:30 PM
she needs more colors, yup yup more colors for penny....

Frenchy
October 2nd, 2009, 09:33 PM
Hold on Penny , auntie Frenchy is coming to pick you up and take you faaaaar away from this abuse :cool:

:p

breeze
October 2nd, 2009, 09:44 PM
hey LP the one with the colored hat would make a great picture for the oct challenge :thumbs up:thumbs up..

aslan
October 2nd, 2009, 09:50 PM
Hold on Penny , auntie Frenchy is coming to pick you up and take you faaaaar away from this abuse :cool:

my house is pretty far.:D:lovestruck: and penny likes the toes game, and umm she's used to my lap too.:rolleyes:

hazelrunpack
October 2nd, 2009, 09:52 PM

:laughing:

She does look mighty stylish, though! :D

Frenchy
October 2nd, 2009, 09:56 PM
my house is pretty far.:D:lovestruck: and penny likes the toes game, and umm she's used to my lap too.:rolleyes:

and why on earth would I drive her all the way to your place ? she loves me and I love her :yell:

luckypenny
October 2nd, 2009, 10:00 PM

my house is pretty far.:D

Noooooooo :yell:. I don't know what I'd do without my Penny-poo :cry:! No one to scratch my legs up :sad:, squish me while I'm trying to sleep :sad:, help me pick up poop :yuck: :sad:, dribble water all over the kitchen floor :sad:, goober all over my feet while I'm preparing supper:sad:, nip my nose when I come home :sad:, reduce all our firewood to kindle :sad:.....you sure you still want her :rolleyes:?

hazelrunpack
October 2nd, 2009, 10:02 PM
She'd fit in perfectly, here! :D She's like the Pack, all rolled into one!

Frenchy
October 2nd, 2009, 10:02 PM
Noooooooo :yell:. I don't know what I'd do without my Penny-poo :cry:! No one to scratch my legs up :sad:, squish me while I'm trying to sleep :sad:, help me pick up poop :yuck: :sad:, dribble water all over the kitchen floor :sad:, goober all over my feet while I'm preparing supper, nip my nose when I come home :sad:, reduce all our firewood to kindle :sad:.....you sure you still want her :rolleyes:?

suck it up buttercup , you still have 2 other dogs + fosters :cool:

aslan
October 2nd, 2009, 10:03 PM
and why on earth would I drive her all the way to your place ? she loves me and I love her :yell:

because LP knows where you live and would come and take Penny back.. and this way we could set you up with great dane/mastiff / farm guy silly.

LP... see i told you she was your favorite...the first pic that looks like my jacket hanging on the chair.

Frenchy
October 2nd, 2009, 10:07 PM
because LP knows where you live and would come and take Penny back.. and this way we could set you up with great dane/mastiff / farm guy silly.

smells like you're trying to buy me ..... I think it would work ....

aslan
October 2nd, 2009, 10:09 PM
see it works out all around, and you can cuddle Qman and bay while your here too.

luckypenny
October 2nd, 2009, 10:12 PM
She'd fit in perfectly, here! :D She's like the Pack, all rolled into one!

So, you'd trade 8 for 1 :D??

Aslan, dh has a closet full of those plaid/flannel jacket/shirts....he's now gotten Sandman into collecting them too :rolleyes:.

Dracko, I try to keep the camera centralized in the kitchen as much as possible. I keep missing the bestest of shots running around the house looking for it otherwise :o. Which brings me to >>>>>haven't seen any pics from you recently<<<<< :goodvibes:.

hazelrunpack
October 2nd, 2009, 10:46 PM
So, you'd trade 8 for 1 :D??

Hmmmm....nope. :D But I'd be willing to take on one more! :laughing:

luckypenny
October 2nd, 2009, 10:51 PM
:crazy: !!!!!

Dee-O-Gee
October 2nd, 2009, 10:58 PM
Hmmmm....nope. :D But I'd be willing to take on one more! :laughing:

WHAT!!! Do my ears deceive me Madame???? I seriously think you need to make it an even dozen! :D

Dee-O-Gee
October 2nd, 2009, 11:01 PM
LP..you don't need to have bigger chairs--just more room to fill your hearts! :lovestruck:

The pictures are priceless and all she needs is her party hat and a deck of cards! :D

Smiley14
October 2nd, 2009, 11:07 PM
Oh, LOL, that's hilarious! :laughing: She wants to be with her family always. :cloud9: I can't believe she doesn't steal food sitting that close! Good girl! :thumbs up

14+kitties
October 2nd, 2009, 11:09 PM
Aww, puppy butt!! So cute! So pull up a comfy armchair to the table and she will have no problems almost falling off. :cloud9:

luckypenny
October 2nd, 2009, 11:16 PM
No comfy armchairs in this house, 14+ :o. But no shortage of baby mattresses and doggy cots :D.

14+kitties
October 2nd, 2009, 11:25 PM
Sounds like here but here it's cat stuff. Taking over the house........ :eek:

CearaQC
October 2nd, 2009, 11:55 PM
Something like this :rolleyes:?

I LOVE that picture! If only I could get my girls to sit still long enough to wear something. :laughing:

growler~GateKeeper
October 3rd, 2009, 12:27 AM
Cute Penny :lovestruck:

What she needs is a 2nd chair pulled up right beside the first one that way her butt isn't falling off :D

rainbow
October 3rd, 2009, 06:52 PM
What she needs is a 2nd chair pulled up right beside the first one that way her butt isn't falling off :D

Awwwww Penny. :cloud9:

I agree with Growler or else get dh to make her a padded bench. :D

ancientgirl
October 3rd, 2009, 07:25 PM
LOL, you could always get some benches. :D

Love4himies
October 4th, 2009, 12:42 PM
:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing: OMG, that is so funny. I have seen many, many kitties sleeping on the kitchen chairs, but never a medium size dog :laughing: :laughing:

Awww Penny, you are quite a pup :cloud9:

Chaser
October 4th, 2009, 01:00 PM
:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing: OMG, that is so funny. I have seen many, many kitties sleeping on the kitchen chairs, but never a medium size dog :laughing: :laughing:

Ditto!

That is just too adorable! :cloud9: