Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Our new kitten - Introducing Maverick.

Pipercats
October 2nd, 2009, 02:52 PM
Wanted to post a picture of our new kitten Maverick.
He is a spitting image of Shadow who crossed the bridge a few years ago.
A friend of ours was fostering him and his little sister - needless to say he now has a new family and a home to call his own.

Love4himies
October 2nd, 2009, 02:53 PM
He is beautiful :lovestruck:

How old is he?

hazelrunpack
October 2nd, 2009, 03:06 PM
What a gorgeous boy! :flirt: He looks very content with his new home. :D

Pipercats
October 2nd, 2009, 03:16 PM
Thanks L4H .. He is about 4 months old and is just a sweet heart.

Hazelrunpack .. he is settling in quickly. He has 6 other kitty brothers and sister and our puppy to get accustomed to. That is going well and should be a riot when they all get rompin and rollin at the same time.

Bill

rainbow
October 2nd, 2009, 03:30 PM
What a handsome boy Maverick is. :lovestruck:

He has 6 other kitty brothers and sister and our puppy to get accustomed to. That is going well and should be a riot when they all get rompin and rollin at the same time.

Bill

And, you know we are going to want to see pics pf them all rompin' and rollin' together. :D

chico2
October 2nd, 2009, 04:45 PM
Oh my,what a beautiful boy,love those big ears,he'll be a big handsome boy when he grows into those ears:lovestruck:

Pipercats
October 2nd, 2009, 06:06 PM
Thanks Chico

Pipercats
October 2nd, 2009, 06:57 PM
Thanks Rainbow .. we will definitely try to get some pictures of the herd when they all get to playing - or sleeping.

Sheri H
October 2nd, 2009, 07:08 PM
He's adorable.

Smiley14
October 2nd, 2009, 11:13 PM
Oh my, Maverick is beautiful!! :lovestruck: I'm so glad he's in a good home now! :cloud9:

14+kitties
October 2nd, 2009, 11:31 PM
So handsome. :cloud9: Love him! I vote you start taking pictures NOW!

Pipercats
October 3rd, 2009, 01:00 PM
Thanks Sheri H and Smiley.
14+ .. trust me .. the pictures will be coming shortly.

He is doing amazing. Mav has been in our home now for about 3 days. The hissy fits are all but gone with all the kids and playtime has begun. Our gang of furbutts are pretty easygoing and adding someone new to the fold always goes smoothly.