Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Is Reb comfortable like this

Chris21711
October 2nd, 2009, 11:10 AM
Rebel and it seems most Bassets somehow find this a comfy way of sleeping :confused:

pbpatti
October 2nd, 2009, 11:12 AM
Hi Chris, it looks so uncomfortable does'nt it? Sasha sleeps like this alot too and I find it so funny.

14+kitties
October 2nd, 2009, 11:15 AM
:eek: When I saw your name I had to check to make sure you had posted in the right forum!!! :thumbs up Right on m/g/f, right on!!!
Reb is a sweetheart no matter what way he sleeps. :cloud9:

Chris21711
October 2nd, 2009, 11:16 AM
He sleeps like it all the time Patti, now you have to show one of Sasha :lovestruck:

pbpatti
October 2nd, 2009, 11:17 AM
she always moves before I can get the pic, but I will try to post one soon. :D

Chris21711
October 2nd, 2009, 11:17 AM
:eek: When I saw your name I had to check to make sure you had posted in the right forum!!! :thumbs up Right on m/g/f, right on!!!

:evil: you bad...........seems like the cyber gods are with me today :thumbs up

Reb is a sweetheart no matter what way he sleeps. :cloud9:

He is a total sweetie, but is that boy dumb, even Pepe is starting to think along those lines :laughing:

Chris21711
October 2nd, 2009, 11:20 AM

Reb does as a rule, whenever he sees me with the camera looking at him, he gets up and comes towards me :cool:

I like to see one of Sasha like that, I didn't realize that Labbies did it too.

14+kitties
October 2nd, 2009, 11:30 AM
Hate to tell you my dear but puddles do it too. Keesha seems to be at her most comfy when she's like that. I have even seen Sammy do it.

Chris21711
October 2nd, 2009, 11:35 AM
Keesha does :eek::lovestruck: but she is so tiny.

14+kitties
October 2nd, 2009, 11:37 AM
:D I know! But she manages. The next time I catch her I will try to get a pic. Right now she is cold so she's in a little ball curled up on the couch with a blankie.

Chris21711
October 2nd, 2009, 11:41 AM
Bless her :cloud9:, she is such a sweetie :lovestruck:

Lyrical44
October 2nd, 2009, 11:48 AM
:lovestruck:Haha, thats cute ;)

I should get a pic of Bennie when he is asleep, you think Reb looks uncomfy, Bennie sleeps on his back with his feet in the air when he is in his crate, and does the "frog" when he is free roaming haha. He is an odd duck lol.

Your Reb looks SUPER comfy lol

hazelrunpack
October 2nd, 2009, 12:58 PM
If I could contort like that I wouldn't need the body cast :p

He does seem to be enjoying himself, though, doesn't he? :cloud9:

rainbow
October 2nd, 2009, 02:34 PM
Rebel and it seems most Bassets somehow find this a comfy way of sleeping :confused:

Awww ....cute pic. :cloud9:

But I just about fell off my chair when I seen a thread from you in the photo forum. :eek:

And, since you said most Bassetts sleep like this I think you need to post a pic of Skippy too to show us. :D

Chris21711
October 2nd, 2009, 07:07 PM
Awww ....cute pic. :cloud9:

But I just about fell off my chair when I seen a thread from you in the photo forum. :eek:

58569 58570

And, since you said most Bassetts sleep like this I think you need to post a pic of Skippy too to show us. :D

Easy peasy for me, I do it all the time

rainbow
October 2nd, 2009, 07:31 PM
Easy peasy for me, I do it all the time

Okay, so what's up ol' girl? ....did you take a puter course or something? :laughing:

Handsome Skippy looks very comfy :cloud9: but you need to buy him an extra pillow for his butt. :D

Chris21711
October 2nd, 2009, 07:41 PM
Okay, so what's up ol' girl? ....did you take a puter course or something? :laughing:

:frustrated: You asked for it

Handsome Skippy looks very comfy :cloud9: but you need to buy him an extra pillow for his butt. :D

It doesn't matter how many he has, he uses everything like a pillow :dog:

luckypenny
October 2nd, 2009, 08:08 PM
Yayyyyyyyy Chris :highfive:, pictures of Rebel and Skippy :goodvibes: :lovestruck: :goodvibes: :cloud9: :goodvibes:.

They're sooo beautiful :flirt:!!!

Frenchy
October 2nd, 2009, 09:59 PM
awww they're too cute Chris ! and they left just enough room on their doggie beds for me to cuddle with them :lovestruck:

why do you live so far ? :cry:

I always pictured bassets to be smaller :confused:

hazelrunpack
October 2nd, 2009, 10:05 PM
Awww...Skippy, too! :cloud9:

Smiley14
October 2nd, 2009, 11:08 PM
Aww!!! :laughing: :cloud9:

growler~GateKeeper
October 2nd, 2009, 11:24 PM
Adorable snoozin' hounds :cloud9: :cloud9:

otter
October 3rd, 2009, 10:37 AM
WOW what a day :cloud9: Pics of Reb and Skippy!! Woooo Hoooooo, man I picked a good time to stop by :thumbs up

I think we got an idea here for the next "challenge"... snoozin'

juniorlover
October 10th, 2009, 01:22 PM
Hi chris 21711, thanks for the link.......love the pics. Aren't bassets the funniest?! That is such a contorted way to sleep. I can't help but hug a sleeping basset!:lovestruck:

pbpatti
October 12th, 2009, 04:29 PM

Chris, I was finally able to get some pictures of Sasha in her "crooked" sleeping position.

Even Labbies do it :D

Chris21711
October 13th, 2009, 10:51 AM
Chris, I was finally able to get some pictures of Sasha in her "crooked" sleeping position.

Even Labbies do it :D

:laughing: If I slept like that Patti, I'd mever be able to walk the next morning :yell:

ancientgirl
October 13th, 2009, 11:49 AM
LOL, I've seen my gang get into positions like that too. Just last night, Vlad was on the kitchen floor and I had to just stare. I thought, how the heck can be be comfortable with half his body going one way, and the other going the total opposite!:shrug:

He's a total cutie though.

pbpatti
October 13th, 2009, 04:19 PM
:laughing: If I slept like that Patti, I'd mever be able to walk the next morning :yell:

Me neither but I think she may have been snoring as well :laughing:

Macomom
October 13th, 2009, 04:42 PM
That looks so very painful.
I think I would need a chiropractor.

onster
October 13th, 2009, 08:39 PM
owwwwie that looks so painful!

BUT I am sooooo happy to see u finally posting pics chris..way to go!! :highfive:

juniorlover
November 29th, 2009, 10:26 AM
To all of you out there with a pet,
Rep. Thaddeus McCotter of Michigan is introducing a bill that could help us pet lovers with our expenses in taking resposible care of our best friends:thumbs up.
It is called the Happy Act (Humanity and Pets Partnered Through the Years) and would allow pet owners to deduct the cost of food, vet care, etc. up to $3500/year:D.
I have written to Rep. McCotter and expressed my thanks on behalf of my two bassets. :dog::dog:
Thanks for you attention!

14+kitties
November 29th, 2009, 05:43 PM
To all of you out there with a pet,
Rep. Thaddeus McCotter of Michigan is introducing a bill that could help us pet lovers with our expenses in taking resposible care of our best friends:thumbs up.
It is called the Happy Act (Humanity and Pets Partnered Through the Years) and would allow pet owners to deduct the cost of food, vet care, etc. up to $3500/year:D.
I have written to Rep. McCotter and expressed my thanks on behalf of my two bassets. :dog::dog:
Thanks for you attention!

Maybe in the States. Not here. That's great! With the recession a lot of people could use that. It may have saved a few lives if done quicker. :sad:

hazelrunpack
November 29th, 2009, 08:14 PM
Still has to be passed, too...with the amount of debt we have at the federal level, they can't afford to pass a tax cut. I predict it won't even make it out of committee :shrug:

Ryan48
November 30th, 2009, 07:49 AM
That's how I look on my bed with two BC's in there with me.

Rm