Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

A few pics of my trio..

chico2
October 2nd, 2009, 08:59 AM
Yesterday we did some clean-up outside,did I say I HATE fall:laughing:
It does not seem to bother the cats much,but we only stayed out for a couple of hours.
They love the big paper bag..

chico2
October 2nd, 2009, 09:02 AM
more of the same:cat:

chico2
October 2nd, 2009, 09:06 AM
Ok that's it,it looks like another gloomy day:sad:

Love4himies
October 2nd, 2009, 09:11 AM
Awwww Vinnie, you beautiful boy, you :cloud9: :lovestruck:

:laughing: a paper bag is such great fun for a kitty :lovestruck:.

ancientgirl
October 2nd, 2009, 09:44 AM
Isn't it fun to watch how much they love playing in paper bags and boxes? LOL, when I think of all the money I spend on toys and then I see them spending hours with a paper bag:rolleyes:

14+kitties
October 2nd, 2009, 11:24 AM
Yep, pool's closed up, leaves are falling, cats are playing in leaf bags........ all signs fall is here. :cloud9: Now if it just didn't have to be followed by winter it would be wonderful!!!
Love the boys as always. They are all so content roaming around. :lovestruck:

Moxie007
October 2nd, 2009, 12:18 PM
Wow.. gorgeous cats.. Love the white one. Looks like my daughter's cat snowball who is now 16 yrs old..

BenMax
October 2nd, 2009, 12:26 PM
Such gorgeous babes!:lovestruck::lovestruck::lovestruck:

hazelrunpack
October 2nd, 2009, 01:08 PM
Having a hard time downloading today, so alll I can see is a very attractive Rocky butt sticking out of a paper bag! :laughing: What is it about bags that cats find so irresistible?

chico2
October 2nd, 2009, 05:37 PM
Hazel.sorry about that:sorry:But Rocky has a nice tail:cat:

Moxie,I hope Vinnie will live to 16yrs old,he's now 7,but needs to lose weight if he's going to live a long life:sad:

14+The cats could not go out all day today and Tux's spot where he eats is a big puddle:sad:I moved it,hopefully he'll still find his food...

ancientgirl
October 2nd, 2009, 06:23 PM
Chico, does Vinnie eat a lot of treats? I ask only because I know your guys love the Temptations too. I've taken mine off the Temptations. I now buy the small bag of EVO kibble and small packages of Arcana food. It's cheaper in the long run, not as crappy and my gang don't know it's not actual "treats." Don't know if this would help Vinnie trim down a bit.:shrug:

Smiley14
October 2nd, 2009, 11:14 PM
Oh, I always look forward to pics of your crew! They are all just stunning. :lovestruck: Love the bag, LOL! Billy used to always love bags too. :)

Frenchy
October 2nd, 2009, 11:18 PM
They love the big paper bag..

and to think ..... how much $$$ you spent on toys for them :laughing:

beautiful boys as always :lovestruck:

krdahmer
October 3rd, 2009, 12:15 AM
Oh those handsome boys!!!:lovestruck::cloud9: Such good helpers, inspecting your yard waste for you.... :laughing: Really is there anything better than a big empty paper bag??? :p

chico2
October 3rd, 2009, 09:59 AM
A-G,Vinnie actually does not like Temptations,it's Chico who is the addict,even Rocky does not like them much.
Chico would ignore his food and wait for treats,but no more,if he does not eat his food,no treats...and it works,he'll give in and eat.
Your idea is a good one,I'll see if I can find something they like for treats,sometimes they get chicken or other meats for treats.

About kitty-toys,I've stopped buying them,they'll play with anything except toys:laughing:

hazelrunpack
October 3rd, 2009, 10:09 AM
Hazel.sorry about that:sorry:But Rocky has a nice tail:cat:

Yes, he does! :cat:

But the connection is good enough today so that I could download all the pics, not just Rocky's butt! :laughing:

I just love your boys! :flirt:

edwina
October 4th, 2009, 09:13 PM
Such an expensive toy, but there worth it :laughing::laughing:
So cute :cloud9:

katb
October 4th, 2009, 09:51 PM
OMG! Pretty Kitties! Good pics too. I use to have 2 kitties, both have passed on now. I have 4 dogs, and hubby said no more as I also do foster.

luckypenny
October 4th, 2009, 10:28 PM
Did they empty the bag as you filled it?

Your kitties are so well-cared for Chico :goodvibes:.

Dee-O-Gee
October 4th, 2009, 11:00 PM
What great little helpers you have Chico2. Looks like they were just making sure everything was packed nice & tight in the bags.

Can I borrow them when my leaves fall? :D

chico2
October 5th, 2009, 10:19 AM
Thank's everyone,they are for sure good little guys,very good helpers:lovestruck:

clm
October 5th, 2009, 02:54 PM
Love the bag pics. :laughing: I quite often open up bags for the girls in the house to play in but have never thought of using one of the big yard waste bags until now. I'll have to put one up in their room for them to romp in. :laughing:

clm

chico2
October 5th, 2009, 04:26 PM
clm,I have put one in the den for them too,seeing we don't take them out as long as we did in the summer.
They love the bag,especially with a little fresh cat-nip in it:laughing:

Pipercats
October 5th, 2009, 06:54 PM
Great lookin kids Chico .. bet they were having fun "helping" with the cleanup.