Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Asking for Help

TwinTails
October 1st, 2009, 07:25 PM
My sister in law just called, apparently she's very near losing her baby (she's about 4 months along). Baby's heart is only 100 beats per min :sad: I am asking if anyone here would pray for them, mediate, light a candle, do spellwork, healing energy, or whatever it is you would do for someone. This is her 3rd child, but my brother's first. She's feeling very scared and doesn't know what to think. She could really benefit any positive thoughts you can offer. Please feel free to forward this if you have healing circles, prayer lines, etc. Thank you in advance!
:candle::candle::candle::candle::goodvibes: :goodvibes::goodvibes:

Frenchy
October 1st, 2009, 07:28 PM
oh :sad: will send :goodvibes: , doctors can do miracles now you know :fingerscr

:grouphug:

TwinTails
October 1st, 2009, 07:30 PM
Thank you Frenchy! Much appreciated!

aslan
October 1st, 2009, 07:42 PM
:pray::goodvibes::grouphug: on there way from here too TT.

TwinTails
October 1st, 2009, 07:44 PM
Thanks hun! Mucho appreciated :)

ancientgirl
October 1st, 2009, 08:12 PM
That's terrible news. I'll keep her and her baby in my thoughts and prayers.:pray::goodvibes:

TwinTails
October 1st, 2009, 08:13 PM
Thank you AG :D Much appreciated!

Melinda
October 1st, 2009, 08:25 PM
a candle will be lit for your sis in law, prayers sent up and good thoughts sent for all of them

TwinTails
October 1st, 2009, 08:32 PM
Thank you Melinda :)

14+kitties
October 1st, 2009, 11:36 PM
:pray::fingerscr:goodvibes: all sent her way.

TwinTails
October 1st, 2009, 11:51 PM
Oh thank you so much :D It's greatly appreciated from everyone!

lUvMyLaB<3
October 2nd, 2009, 12:00 AM
consider it done TT, i have sent an email to all in my moms group, will put it on my prayer chain tomorrow, and on my kids schools prayer request list. There will be many prayers coming from here for the safety of the baby and strength for the mom and dad, they must be sick with worry, what a good friend you are to ask for help, thoughts will be with them.

TwinTails
October 2nd, 2009, 12:02 AM
Wow, thank you so much! They both are very worried! I don't blame them, I want to see this baby girl happy and healthy :) Thanks again everyone!!

Lyrical44
October 2nd, 2009, 12:58 AM
my good vibes are going out to you TT. I hope everything goes well. Keep us posted!!

TwinTails
October 2nd, 2009, 01:01 AM
Thank you Lyrica :) Much appreciated :) I will update when I know more (Tuesday they find out the gender, though I already know, Thursday the have a look at the heart rate again). Baby isn't in distress, just low heart rate. SIL quit smoking cold turkey to try to get baby healthy. :goodvibes: here that everything will be ok, and baby will join us in March, healthy and safe :D

joeysmama
October 4th, 2009, 12:57 PM
Oh I've been there. My heart goes out to her. I'm praying for that little baby to be strong and healthy!

Smiley14
October 4th, 2009, 01:23 PM
Oh, I'm so sorry to hear that! Sending out lots of prayers and good thoughts her way!

Both of my sisters are pregnant right now too, one at 28 weeks and one at 14 weeks, and both were in the hospital last week for different reasons, but seem to be okay now. We just want those babies to come safely!

TwinTails
October 4th, 2009, 01:24 PM
Thank you so much :) SIL is on her 4th day of being smoke free (cold turkey). She wants to kill someone, but luckily I am sick so she can't come over here, lol! I think things will go smoothly if she can just stick to the no smoking ;)

rainbow
October 4th, 2009, 01:50 PM
Sending lots of prayers and good wishes to your sis-in-law. :pray: :fingerscr :goodvibes:

And, kudos to her for going cold turkey on the cigarettes. :thumbs up :grouphug:

TwinTails
October 4th, 2009, 01:51 PM
:grouphug: Thank you Rainbow! :grouphug:

growler~GateKeeper
October 4th, 2009, 07:43 PM
:goodvibes: :goodvibes: :goodvibes:

TwinTails
October 4th, 2009, 07:44 PM
Thank you Growler!