Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Daisy and Hank

CarolynInPEI
October 1st, 2009, 01:21 PM
I know that I said I would post some new pics of Daisy....and I haven't. The last week has been a bit crazy around here....just found out that my sister is expecting her first baby (quite a surprise for everyone!!)

I managed to get few of Daisy, they're not very good because the day I was there mom and dad were taking Daisy and Charlie for a drive in the car and Daisy goes CRAZY when she knows she's going for a drive!!

Anyways..the first three pics are of Hank.

1. Hank wearing the bunny costume I got for him
2. The attempted pic of Hank wearing Little Devil's devil costume

Both of which he HATED!!!

3. And the third pic is of Hank in his bed. The bed is way too small for him but he loves it.

CarolynInPEI
October 1st, 2009, 01:27 PM
Ok so here are the pics of Daisy....but there isn't that many and they aren't that good. BUT I have years to take as many pictures as I want of her!!!

Daisy with mom and dad. They are attempting to get her collar on. She gets so excited when they put her collar on because she knows she going for a drive or a walk and goes crazy.

A cute pic of Daisy on the deck...she saying "What are yas waiting for???"

And one more....Charlie and Daisy on the deck waiting to go for their drive!!! (Daisy has her eyes closed:rolleyes:)

Love4himies
October 1st, 2009, 01:32 PM
Am I seeing some abuse in the first three pics :eek: Poor kitty having to model some outfits. And that bed, I think there is a law against that :yell:.

:laughing:

Daisy is so lucky to have your parents :cloud9:, she just looks so darn happy with them.

CarolynInPEI
October 1st, 2009, 01:42 PM
Am I seeing some abuse in the first three pics :eek: Poor kitty having to model some outfits. And that bed, I think there is a law against that :yell:.

:laughing:

Daisy is so lucky to have your parents :cloud9:, she just looks so darn happy with them.

Ya, the idea of costumes for cats is great....but to actually put them on..not so cute. Hank was not impressed.

As for the bed.....it came with a stuffed animal and Hank took it over right away. He has his own proper sized bed but for some reason just loves that little tiny bed. Actually, the bed isn't all that small. Hank is sightly :rolleyes: overweight!!!

ancientgirl
October 1st, 2009, 01:50 PM
:laughing::laughing:OMG Hank looks so very NOT thrilled in the first photo, but I have to say, he looks the part in the devil costume.

What is it with these big kitty's and small beds. Oy, I can't get Vlad to sleep in any of the bigger beds, he loves the small one!

It's so nice to see Daisy excited about going out for a drive with her buddy Charlie and your parents. I'm so very happy to see she's back with your parents.

chico2
October 1st, 2009, 04:30 PM
:laughing::laughing:Poor,poor Hank:laughing:but he looks awfully cute in the bunny-ears:lovestruck:
Daisy is just beautiful a very lucky girl,Charlie is a sweety too.
For some reason I thought Daisy was an older dog,but maybe I am mixing her up with another:confused:

CarolynInPEI
October 2nd, 2009, 08:34 AM
:laughing::laughing:Poor,poor Hank:laughing:but he looks awfully cute in the bunny-ears:lovestruck:
Daisy is just beautiful a very lucky girl,Charlie is a sweety too.
For some reason I thought Daisy was an older dog,but maybe I am mixing her up with another:confused:

I'm pretty sure she is 4.5 years old

rainbow
October 2nd, 2009, 02:13 PM
I think this is the first time I've seen pics of your lovely crew. :lovestruck:

Hank is too funny in his tiny bed :D and I can't imagine getting any costumes on my cats. :eek: