Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Ghosts

Akira
October 1st, 2009, 11:44 AM
Hey everyone, just wondering if anyone here believes in ghosts, or thinks they have any ghosts in there house? I know for sure I have at least one and have plenty of creepy stories. If anyone wants to share some ghost stories I will share mine. :)

BenMax
October 1st, 2009, 11:47 AM
Indeed there are spirits. I don't feel comfortable in getting into my own experience (as I am sure everyone will think I really have fallen off the wagon) but indeed there is something out there. I am spiritual and do believe in things such as karma, energy and 'guidance'.

Bearsmom
October 1st, 2009, 01:22 PM
I'm a wagon-faller, too, BenMax. And yes, I have witnessed and do believe.

BenMax
October 1st, 2009, 02:08 PM
I'm a wagon-faller, too, BenMax. And yes, I have witnessed and do believe.

Thank Dawg I am not the only one!!!:)

Marcha
October 1st, 2009, 02:11 PM
Another wagon-faller here. :)

BenMax
October 1st, 2009, 02:13 PM
Another wagon-faller here. :)

Ok so that makes four of us in a wagon....:laughing:

Dog Dancer
October 1st, 2009, 02:47 PM
Hmmm, if you fell off the wagon are you not technically out of the wagon as opposed to the four of you being in the wagon??? Just goofing there. Yes I am a firm believer. Have never had an experience that I could say for sure, but yup, we are not alone.

babymomma
October 1st, 2009, 02:53 PM
Im pretty sure Ive been run over by the wagon..

VERY firm beleiver here :)

BenMax
October 1st, 2009, 02:55 PM
Hmmm, if you fell off the wagon are you not technically out of the wagon as opposed to the four of you being in the wagon??? Just goofing there. Yes I am a firm believer. Have never had an experience that I could say for sure, but yup, we are not alone.

:laughing: So true - ok so we are desperately trying to get back into that damn wagon..::o :laughing:

ancientgirl
October 1st, 2009, 02:59 PM
I totally believe there are spirits out there, in many different forms. Heck, I am totally in the belief I have at least one or two of the four legged variety living with me and the gang.:D

Just a few mornings ago, and last week in the evening I heard something falling and crashing downstairs. When I went down, nothing disturbed. Oy!

Frenchy
October 1st, 2009, 07:16 PM
I don't really .... until I see one , I will say no , I don't believe.

So much that , I would buy a house where there's been death , murders , these houses are always very cheap :D

TwinTails
October 1st, 2009, 07:33 PM
Well, I think I am pulling the wagon, lol! Yes I am a believer and have many experiences to share if anyone is interested :)

Chaser
October 1st, 2009, 08:25 PM
Strongly believe....not in the Hollywood version of ghosts but in trapped or lingering energies, both positive and negative. Have had experiences with the spirit world since I was a child.....but tend to be reluctant to talk about it because people already think I'm crazy enough and/or tend to judge my beliefs.

aslan
October 1st, 2009, 08:55 PM
so chaser is on the wagon too, and i'm definately driving..totally believe in spirits.:thumbs up hmm so that bump in the road was babymomma, ooopsy:rolleyes:

Lyrical44
October 2nd, 2009, 01:01 AM
I believe anything that my dog believes, and he used to follow random energies around my house, sometime he would get upset if you walked through them, although I dont believe him when he says peanutbutter is "nom nom nom, good for you and a daily requirement" lol but I believe

Im on the wagon :D haha

Bearsmom
October 2nd, 2009, 07:57 AM
I believe anything that my dog believes, and he used to follow random energies around my house, sometime he would get upset if you walked through them, although I dont believe him when he says peanutbutter is "nom nom nom, good for you and a daily requirement" lol but I believe

Im on the wagon :D haha

:laughing::laughing::laughing:

You mean PB ISN'T a daily requirement for dogs????

Bearsmom
October 2nd, 2009, 08:02 AM
Okay, so I'm going to get back on that wagon and share my stories (yes I have more than one)....sometimes I wish they'd never happened, and sometimes I'm pretty sure I'm crazy, but here goes:

When I was about 16, I was asleep in my room. I had a vivid vivid nightmare about my sister's best friend's older brother (whom I've never met). In my dream, he was driving along a road, and went to reach for something, and in the process of doing so, lost control of his car and drove underneath a large slag-hauling truck (a truck used to haul slag from the mines where I grew up), I remember hearing the sound of the truck crashing, and when I woke up, he was standing in my bedroom, covered in blood, and said, "tell Lisa and my mom I'm so very sorry". I remember sitting in bed shaking for hours after that. The next morning, my sister's best friend (Lisa) called to tell us her brother was killed in a crash with a slag truck.

BenMax
October 2nd, 2009, 08:41 AM
Okay, so I'm going to get back on that wagon and share my stories (yes I have more than one)....sometimes I wish they'd never happened, and sometimes I'm pretty sure I'm crazy, but here goes:

When I was about 16, I was asleep in my room. I had a vivid vivid nightmare about my sister's best friend's older brother (whom I've never met). In my dream, he was driving along a road, and went to reach for something, and in the process of doing so, lost control of his car and drove underneath a large slag-hauling truck (a truck used to haul slag from the mines where I grew up), I remember hearing the sound of the truck crashing, and when I woke up, he was standing in my bedroom, covered in blood, and said, "tell Lisa and my mom I'm so very sorry". I remember sitting in bed shaking for hours after that. The next morning, my sister's best friend (Lisa) called to tell us her brother was killed in a crash with a slag truck.

Thanks for the shivers this morning....and not because I am cold. YIKES!

ancientgirl
October 2nd, 2009, 08:53 AM
Wow, Bearsmom. That's pretty deep. Were you able to convey your friends brother's words?

I've always been fascinated by the paranormal. It scares the tar out of me, but I find it very interesting.

CearaQC
October 2nd, 2009, 09:11 AM
Pets that have crossed the rainbow bridge have come to me in dreams from time to time. It's amazing the bond they have with humans.

I live in a very old house that was originally built in 1842. The room my computer is in was once the room I was told they laid out bodies before burial in the old days before funeral homes.

I've heard footsteps and doors closing upstairs when no one but me was home. And this was before we had dogs. But it hasn't happened in a long time.

Also there was a small mirror on the wall that kept falling off and surprisingly no one ever heard it fall, and we have all wood floors throughout the house. It should have made a loud sound, since it had a wooden frame. We'd find it in the mornings on the floor and never knew why. One morning it had broken and no one heard it crash during the night. We never figured that one out.

I can sense things some times but have never seen anything. :shrug: I don't worry about it too much. I wish we had a clean freak ghost that would wash dishes for me though. That would be awesome.:laughing:

ancientgirl
October 2nd, 2009, 09:47 AM
Oh man, I'd welcome with open arms any ghost that came to clean my apartment!

DoubleRR
October 2nd, 2009, 10:06 AM
Definite believer. Experiences in my family since before I was born until present day, as well as in my partner's family. He and I have both seen unexplainable [but recognizable as human] spirits. Things have moved, lights and electronics have gone on and off. I truely believe that some of us have a more developed ability to "see" the spirit world. However, twice now even non-believers who have never had any experience have seen something at the same time as one of us--and freaked out.:)

Akira
October 2nd, 2009, 12:56 PM
Bearsmom you sent shivers down my spine.

When my husband bought the house we live in now it was a fixer upper. There was a door tarred shut in the basement and lots of other very strange things.

Our current computer room used to be our bedroom and I would always have terrifying dreams, one dream I was watching spirits floating through the house and they would float by paying no attention to me at all like they didn't know I was the there. Then I had a dream that I was laying in bed and the ceiling was engulfed in a very thick very black smoke and it started comming down the walls reaching out for me. Then aa few months later, once we turned that room into the computer room I was sitting at the computer when I noticed a string of black smoke up near the ceiling (im getting chills just writing this) it was about half an inch thick and unlike regular smoke it wouldnt seperate from itself. Once I noticed it it started floating down to me, it floated infront of my face and I tried to very slowly grab it so not to blow it away with my movement and when i got very close it quickly swirled straight up and dissapeared. I now have a laptop, and don't use the computer. Many other very creepy things have happened in this house and I cannot wait to move out, the ghost seems to gravitate twards me then my husband. I was in the shower and had my raizor flicked at me, it didnt fall, cause after the first flick i made sure it was securely on the ledge and it flicked at me again. last winter at around 1 am me and my husband were in our basement and in our storage room we have an old set of drums.. and we heard a drum roll for about 45 seconds. Freaky ****.

Lyrical44
October 2nd, 2009, 01:11 PM
When I was younger, and my grandpa passed away my sister and I were listening to a cd, in a cd player, and we were the only ones home, and all of a sudden things went quiet, and then the music started playing again, except it was country, and we had been listening to Big Willie Style (oh yeah!! lol) and we went inside to see what had happened, and OUR cd was sitting beside the player and my grandpas FAVE cd was playing wonderfully creepy country music at us lol.

We think he was trying to say goodbye, he died in the hospital but my sister and I werent allowed to go see him, our experience was a week or so after his funeral, when we got to do the viewing and say our goodbyes, its really not the same at all.

I have a few other minor experiences, darkening doorways and such, but nothing was ever sinister or scary at all..

OH and no, I do not believe PB to be a daily requirement lol, it can be supplemented with MEAT lol

ancientgirl
October 2nd, 2009, 01:16 PM
Akira, holy cow! That's pretty scary.

TwinTails
October 2nd, 2009, 01:26 PM
Akira, you might want to contact a local priest, Native Medicine man or someone in tune with the spirits (psychic or medium) - you deffinitely need the house blessed and cleansed. You can, for now, use salt in every corner and window ledge, burn incense or sage and sweep the smoke for those into the corners of the whole place (every nook is very important). There may be more to it than that, but a blessing and cleansing is very important, especially with a home as old as yours.

Bearsmom, Wow! I can see how that shook you up! Did you ever get to relay the message?

Lyrical, it sounds like your Grandpa was letting you know that he's ok and he's going to watch over you :) It's a beautiful thing, nothing to be afraid of :)

Lyrical44
October 2nd, 2009, 01:36 PM
Im not scared of the supernatural, spirits/energies...I think they all need something, or they wouldnt still be here, they might scare you, but maybe its the only way they can get your attention, because really who pays attention when the wall gets a little blurry? Rub your eyes and assume it was exhaustion or poor vision, but when its still there? I think there is much more to the world than the black and white...everything has shades of grey..

CearaQC
October 2nd, 2009, 01:55 PM
Oh I forgot, my nightstand light goes on and off by itself. I will wake up in the middle of the night and the light is on. Or I'll be reading and it will turn off. We checked the electrical lines and can't find anything wrong. Checked bulbs too. It even happens with a brand new bulb. So when it happens I just say, "F*** off I'm trying to read!":laughing:

Bearsmom
October 2nd, 2009, 03:03 PM
So when it happens I just say, "F*** off I'm trying to read!":laughing:

Priceless!!!!!:laughing::laughing::laughing:

And no, I never relayed the message to her. I did, however, tell my mother who believed me and told me only I could decide to tell or not. (apparently some of the females in my family have a STRONG sense of those who have gone before us my mother and grandmother included)

Next one: And this still bugs the ***** outta me because it wasn't so long ago.

When my mom was in pallative unit in the hospital during her last few days (October 2006), I would stay overnight with her so my dad could have a break. The night before she died, I was in her room watching TV and saw a man standing in the doorway of her room (the door was closed). He was a WW2 soldier in full uniform. He told me in Croatian that he was there to take my mom home (my mom was from Croatia and immigrated to Canada in 1946). After my mother passed away the next day, I was going through some of her old photographs and found a picture of that man. It was her father who was killed in World War 2.

And I don't speak Croatian.

TwinTails
October 2nd, 2009, 03:10 PM
Wow! You are very intune with your psychic side :) Although it bothers you, consider it an amazing gift :) Your Grandfather returned to welcome his daughter home, and let you know that everything would be alright :) Amazing!

BenMax
October 2nd, 2009, 03:20 PM
Ok Bearsmom....how am I going to sleep tonight. I have also had an incident when I was in the military. Still cannot deal properly with it.

So I know tonight I am going to jump onto my bed so that those things under my bed don't suck me under....:o.

I am at work right now and feeling alittle paranoid.....

(note to self..:goodvibes::goodvibes::goodvibes:)

Bearsmom
October 2nd, 2009, 03:35 PM
I think that from a very young age I just accepted it. These are only 2 of MANY incidents that I've been through.

I will see people and instantly know things about them. It scares the sheeite outta me sometimes.

And BenMax, don't worry, there should only be dust bunnies under your bed.

Sorry for freaking everyone out, I didn't mean to, it's just more common than most people think.

Having said that, I will NEVER go into the attic in Queen's Park again as long as I live.

Akira
October 2nd, 2009, 03:47 PM
Twintails, Ive thought about contacting somone like that, but I don't know where to find somone like that? Could I just go to a church and speak with a priest? My mother also has a spirit that has following her for many years, when she moves it leave for a couple weeks and then finds her again. It has come in contact with her a few times, it usualy goes to her when shes just waking up or just going to sleep. She has a lot of trouble sleeping and I think it's because of this ghost. Should she see a priest? I've told her to see spychic but shes skeptical, and skeptical about a priest.

Bearsmom, have you ever been able to get anything off of alive people?

TwinTails
October 2nd, 2009, 04:11 PM
Akira, go head and either go to a church or call one. They usually have a good circle of people experienced with this sort of thing :) Blessings are a good thing and priests/ministers/reverends are usually very happy to help :) (Same for your mom, a blessing may be just the ticket).

Akira
October 2nd, 2009, 04:26 PM
Thanks Twintails. :goodvibes:

Akira
October 3rd, 2009, 02:23 AM
I just had a roll of toilet paper thrown at me. I went to the washroom and as I was closing the door to leave the bathroom a roll of toilet paper flew through the door at me. I don't wanna go to the bathroom anymore! :yell:

ancientgirl
October 3rd, 2009, 09:15 AM
Akira, I've heard conflicting information about confronting spirits.

One the one side, I've heard you have to stand your ground and tell them to leave your home, yet another side says not to do that.

I think it would be a good idea for you contact some sort of paranormal group in your area. Many of these places don't charge money.

growler~GateKeeper
October 5th, 2009, 12:42 AM
I've only had good experiences, mostly pet related :)

After my cat Bandit died :rip: when I was 9 I would have the exact same dream about him every night for about 2 weeks. This dream has repeated itself several times over the years since for about a week at a time.

Bandit when he was alive would jump on the end of the bed, settle down against my feet & then I'd pick him up to snuggle with me. Most nights I can still feel him jumping on the end of the bed (different bed, new (to me) apt etc) & settling against my feet and it's not Duffy cuz she's either already curled beside me or not in the room.

Mischief :rip: :cat: used to sleep on the pillow beside my head and there have been times when Duffy walks up to that spot sniff the edge of the pillow look right at the center of it and walks away curling up elsewhere on the bed. I'm sure that Missy was there for a visit. Duffy & Mischief never really got along except Duffy liked teasing Mischief :D

My old bedroom at my parents house was on the top floor & sometimes at night I could hear what sounded like little hooves running back and forth the length of the roof. My sister's room was right beside mine & she never heard anything. I used to tell my mum there were Irish Leprechauns riding teeny tiny Welsh Ponies up there (I'm Irish & Welsh) :D

Sometimes when I'm out for a walk or walking to the store/from the bus etc I can feel :rip: Cally :dog: walking beside me.

ancientgirl
October 5th, 2009, 08:04 AM
Growler, those are wonderful little episodes. It's comforting to think they are still there, waiting for us to join them someday.

dollface
October 6th, 2009, 02:51 AM
I'm a definite believer and love it when everyone shares their ghost stories! I just wish I had some to share. Anybody like Sylvia Browne? Read her books?

The dream you had would be classified as a prophetic dream and he intercepted you having the dream and gave you a msg to pass on :)

dollface
October 6th, 2009, 02:53 AM
Next one: And this still bugs the ***** outta me because it wasn't so long ago.

When my mom was in pallative unit in the hospital during her last few days (October 2006), I would stay overnight with her so my dad could have a break. The night before she died, I was in her room watching TV and saw a man standing in the doorway of her room (the door was closed). He was a WW2 soldier in full uniform. He told me in Croatian that he was there to take my mom home (my mom was from Croatia and immigrated to Canada in 1946). After my mother passed away the next day, I was going through some of her old photographs and found a picture of that man. It was her father who was killed in World War 2.

And I don't speak Croatian.

Spirits from The Other Side show up in the form that they died in or in a form that they know you will recognize them :)

dollface
October 6th, 2009, 02:59 AM
Twintails, Ive thought about contacting somone like that, but I don't know where to find somone like that? Could I just go to a church and speak with a priest? My mother also has a spirit that has following her for many years, when she moves it leave for a couple weeks and then finds her again. It has come in contact with her a few times, it usualy goes to her when shes just waking up or just going to sleep. She has a lot of trouble sleeping and I think it's because of this ghost. Should she see a priest? I've told her to see spychic but shes skeptical, and skeptical about a priest.

The spirit following your mom could be her Spirit Guide. We all have Spirit Guides and they never leave our side. If not her Spirit Guide, it could be a deceased loved one saying hello or trying to get her attention. Does the spirit hover above ground around 3 feet or ground level? Can you explain what exactly the spirit does to her when she is just waking up/going to sleep? I may know what it is. And if it's not it I will bring you and your mom to my psychic and she will help you two! lol

dollface
October 6th, 2009, 03:00 AM
I just had a roll of toilet paper thrown at me. I went to the washroom and as I was closing the door to leave the bathroom a roll of toilet paper flew through the door at me. I don't wanna go to the bathroom anymore! :yell:

Say "Go Home. Go to the Light. Go to God, you're dead!" And I believe you are supposed to surround the perimeter of your house with holy water.

I hope I'm not coming off as a psycho now lol :o

quincymycat
October 6th, 2009, 07:43 AM
Believer...I tend to not say anything about what I experience though because unlike TV, the real world tends to think you you may be carrying that wagon in your pocket and need drugs
I think a great deal of what you may experience depends on how open you are willing to be to the idea.:D

ancientgirl
October 6th, 2009, 08:14 AM
Bearsmom, that was a pretty incredible story. It's comforting to know we will all be reunited one day with our loved ones.

TwinTails
October 6th, 2009, 02:05 PM
I have to show you guys this :D Gary took this photo, Christmas eve (around 9 pm), 6 years ago :) The trails at the top of the pic are orbs/energy trails that just zipped through the walls :D Its the first time we actually caught moving orbs :D The only thing that was changed in this photo was to resize it smaller.

BenMax
October 6th, 2009, 05:08 PM
TT - are you talking about those light things that are on the ceiling?

TwinTails
October 6th, 2009, 09:44 PM
Yuppers BM, I actually didn't realize they were difficult to see (hubby resized years ago and lost the original).

JennieV
October 7th, 2009, 01:35 PM
* is chasing the wagon* WAIT FOR ME, guys!!!! :D

Definite believer, have had a few personal encounters, a couple with my grandfather, a couple with Tarzan RIP...And some other random stuff, that is impossible to explain..

Grandpa had a heart attack and died on the way to the hospital, I never had a chance to say to say goodbye...And in our tradition, there is no display, theres a funeral and burial as soon as possible after the passing. So, after the funeral, for the one week of mourning that we have to do (Shiva) we kept hearing grandpa's very distinct footsteps (both mom and I) and he used to play backgammon and liste to the radio in his room, so we would find the board open and radio on...After about a week of that, it stopped.

Another time, I was going through some personal stuff and I always talk to him and ask him to show me the way..So I had a dream, he was sitting in my room and there was a big pile of dirty clothes on the floor, and he said, before you can move forward, you have to deal with this, you have to sort the laundry and wash it. Umm...yes. I did have some very deep personal stuff to sort out...:shrug:

A few times I have caught a glimpse of a shape, shadow moving in the mirror, but nothing was there....Usually, that happens in the evening hours...A few times I felt the air moving, but no windows open, and usually when I am alone.

I am sure, a few of us experienced kitties/doggies staring into distance? well..the other night Max was not just staring intently, he started YEOWLING, it was an empty corner...Freaks me right out...:rolleyes:

BenMax
October 7th, 2009, 01:41 PM
:offtopic: Speaking of ghosts - where the heck have you been JennieV????

JennieV
October 7th, 2009, 02:00 PM
I have been kidnapped by the gremlins...:laughing:

But seriously, trying to get back to my normal self...Sorting through the above mentioned laundry..

BenMax
October 7th, 2009, 02:09 PM
I have been kidnapped by the gremlins...:laughing:

But seriously, trying to get back to my normal self...Sorting through the above mentioned laundry..

If you ever need help with the laundry JennieV - I am here to do the folding.:thumbs up

Akira
October 8th, 2009, 01:48 PM
Dollface, the ghost that follows my mom is not a spirit guide. Whenever it's around her brings her right down. It's done some unspeakable things to her. Also when it's around she has these dreams that I think are sphycic but are terrifying.

I saw my ghost the other day, I have never been so scared in my life, he was standing beside my bed on my side, watching me walk through the door. At first we thought the ghsot could have been a child because of how playful it is, but if the ghost I saw was the one pulling the pranks then its a man, a very unhappy man I think.

Ever since seeing him, I can't frigin sleep.

ancientgirl
October 8th, 2009, 02:00 PM
Have you tried contacting a paranormal association? Both you and your mom sound like you may need a cleansing, as well as your home.

Akira
October 8th, 2009, 02:04 PM
Yes, I contacted a paranormal group in Barrie, close to where I live. I haven't had a chance to speak with the head guy on the phone yet. I also contacted a church but they haven't got back to me? :shrug:

dollface
October 8th, 2009, 05:51 PM
Dollface, the ghost that follows my mom is not a spirit guide. Whenever it's around her brings her right down. It's done some unspeakable things to her. Also when it's around she has these dreams that I think are sphycic but are terrifying.

I saw my ghost the other day, I have never been so scared in my life, he was standing beside my bed on my side, watching me walk through the door. At first we thought the ghsot could have been a child because of how playful it is, but if the ghost I saw was the one pulling the pranks then its a man, a very unhappy man I think.

Ever since seeing him, I can't frigin sleep.

Is it a depressing feeling it gives her?

Or is it like a paralysis feeling where she can't move before sleeping/when waking up? Any of these ring a bell?

-A feeling of being pinned down
-Loud noises
-An overwhelming vibration
-A threatening presence, dark forms coming toward you
-Shortness of breath
-Strange lights
-Touching sensations
-Pressure on the head

If so this is called Astral Catalepsy. Believe it or not, it's your mother's spirit doing this to herself. It's not intentional to scare her just her spirit is very active in astral travel to the Other Side or other places or earth or the universe. All she has to do is pray to God to let her come and go peacefully so she doesn't have these terrible sensations. So if that is the case I hope I helped out a bit :) If not, you got PM!

You, on the other hand, might have 2 ghosts that don't know they are dead. A man who is unhappy you are living in his space and a child who are known to be playful. They might be connected. Best to get a cleansing of the house right away! And find out the history of the land, death records, etc.

Lyrical44
October 8th, 2009, 06:31 PM
I have a creepy rock that doesnt want to live outside, my mother says it adopted me, because I cant walk past it without greeting/saying goodbye.

Silly, but I think its someone, not something. I always feel like it doesnt want to be outside, its pretty much always on my mind right now...silly rock.

I used to see a flicker here and there going past me and at the windows here, nothing sinister, I havent noticed it in a few days though. Idk.

Bearsmom
October 8th, 2009, 08:37 PM

What do you mean? Like vibes? Or just know things about them?

Melinda
October 8th, 2009, 10:10 PM
firm believer and have experienced it twice, even sought help for one of the experiences, was I frightened? nope, cause I know they loved me.

Akira
October 8th, 2009, 11:23 PM
What do you mean? Like vibes? Or just know things about them?

Have you ever had either? That would be pretty cool.

TwinTails
October 8th, 2009, 11:34 PM
I tend to get vibes and knowing things about people and animals. I recently told a friend of mine to have her left breast checked, as I saw cancer in her (though we've never met in person). Sure enough she has a large lump that she never told anyone about until I mentioned it to her :eek:

kandy
October 9th, 2009, 11:25 AM
I too am a believer. From some of the stories here, it sounds like spirits must like to play with the lights.

After my stepfather passed away, whenever my mom or I was in the office at the bar he and my mother owned, the lights would just go ballistic in that room. Of course we changed the bulbs, and the ballasts - it still happened. One day I was back there and one of the bartenders was with me - the lights started going wacky, and she said "Damn it Dave, quit it!" - the lights quit flickering. So after that if it happened while I was back there, I'd tell him if he expected me to get any work done he better knock it off - that usually worked. And he did help me find a phone number I was searching for - his desk was always a mess, but he could stick his hand in a pile of papers and come out with the thing he wanted. So I was back there searching and cussing - and all of a sudden this little sticky note fluttered down onto the desk in front of me - it was the phone number I was looking for. He was in my dream the other night too, yelling at me for something - and that was weird because he's been gone for 11 years.

I've had a couple of other experiences that weren't pleasant - but overall I haven't had many run-ins with spirits. I also believe that animals see/sense those kinds of things easier than humans do.

Bearsmom
October 9th, 2009, 04:55 PM
Have you ever had either? That would be pretty cool.

Yes, I've experienced both. Some things I know about people are not pleasant at all.