Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Dayle and Mittens - at it again!

14+kitties
September 30th, 2009, 10:25 PM
These two love to fight. I don't think Mittens realizes he is so much bigger than the other kitties in the house. Doesn't mean he wins though. :rolleyes:
You'll notice this is all in front of and on my computer. :rolleyes:
It's on!!
Ok, rest time......
And let's go!

14+kitties
September 30th, 2009, 10:26 PM
Mittens has had enough.
Hey!! Come back. I wasn't done beating you up yet. :sad:

aslan
September 30th, 2009, 10:28 PM
get him Dayle, you can take him..:evil:

hazelrunpack
September 30th, 2009, 10:35 PM
She's like Grace--small but oh, so feisty! :cat: You keep 'em on their toes, Dayle! :highfive: :laughing:

luckypenny
September 30th, 2009, 10:38 PM
:eek: The size of Mittens in comparison to Dayle!!!

They're both yummy :cloud9:.

14+kitties
September 30th, 2009, 10:46 PM
Hard to tell there is only, near as I can figure, approx four days difference in age. Dayle is TT's sister. TT is a little smaller than her so you can imagine his and Mitten's "fights". And yes, at least once a day they get into it. :D

hazelrunpack
September 30th, 2009, 10:58 PM
Does TT win, too? :D That Mittens is a real pushover! So good with the little guys... :lovestruck:

edwina
September 30th, 2009, 11:35 PM
Cutie pies :cloud9:

growler~GateKeeper
October 1st, 2009, 02:07 AM
Dayle is sooo tiny compared to Mittens! They're both so adorable :cloud9:

Love4himies
October 1st, 2009, 06:43 AM
Awwwww, Mittens, what a gentleman you are. You know you shouldn't pick on kitties that are smaller than you :lovestruck: :cloud9:

14+kitties
October 1st, 2009, 06:46 AM
Awwwww, Mittens, what a gentleman you are. You know you shouldn't pick on kitties that are smaller than you :lovestruck: :cloud9:

HA!!! It was him that started it that time!!! Nice try L4!!

Love4himies
October 1st, 2009, 06:49 AM
HA!!! It was him that started it that time!!! Nice try L4!!

Hmmmmmm, I think it was Dayle giving him the evil eye :evil: first.

14+kitties
October 1st, 2009, 06:52 AM
Dayle? Little Ms. Innocent? Never! She normally runs as soon as one of the others look at her for too long!!

Love4himies
October 1st, 2009, 07:48 AM
Dayle? Little Ms. Innocent? Never! She normally runs as soon as one of the others look at her for too long!!

Soooooo I would say passive aggressive then? :laughing:

krdahmer
October 1st, 2009, 10:59 PM
:laughing::lovestruck: Ya the big guys don't always come out on top.... those girls are always in charge!!!:laughing:

TwinTails
October 1st, 2009, 11:06 PM
:laughing::lovestruck: Ya the big guys don't always come out on top.... those girls are always in charge!!!:laughing:

Oh so true! Hehe, I do find it hilarious when the boys get pwned by a wee ickle girl :laughing:

Tundra_Queen
October 1st, 2009, 11:21 PM
14+ Please tell me that was just a play fight...it looked so scary.

Debbie :sad:

14+kitties
October 2nd, 2009, 07:12 AM
14+ Please tell me that was just a play fight...it looked so scary.

Debbie :sad:

TQ - It was a play fight. My guys don't fight. They love to tackle each other and sometimes it gets a little nutty but they don't fight. Normally the combatants can be found five minutes later curled up around each other sound asleep. :cloud9: Although not so much with Dayle. She's a bit of a loner.

chico2
October 2nd, 2009, 07:42 AM
Awww MY Mittens,that's just a little tiff,he's a lover not a fighter..little Dayle started it,I am sure:lovestruck:

14+kitties
October 2nd, 2009, 10:40 AM
Awww MY Mittens,that's just a little tiff,he's a lover not a fighter..little Dayle started it,I am sure:lovestruck:

:laughing: Yeah, that's it chico!! 'Cause Dayle always starts the fights when she's sitting on top of the comp. :rolleyes: YOUR Mittens jumped up merely to say hi and she took offense. :D

rainbow
October 2nd, 2009, 02:08 PM
LOL what cute pics :lovestruck: ....gotta love the play fights. :D

I never realized that there was only four days diff between them. :eek:

chico2
October 2nd, 2009, 03:43 PM
Aww bad Dayle,but I just knew it,lucky for her she's so cute:lovestruck:

krdahmer
October 2nd, 2009, 11:21 PM

:laughing: Yeah, that's it chico!! 'Cause Dayle always starts the fights when she's sitting on top of the comp. :rolleyes: YOUR Mittens jumped up merely to say hi and she took offense. :D

:frustrated: Ah-hem..... MYYYYYYY Mittens!!!!!:p:laughing:

Frenchy
October 3rd, 2009, 11:40 AM
awww they're too cute ! Look at the size difference :eek:

of course , the little ones are always the most :evil:

14+kitties
October 3rd, 2009, 08:55 PM
:laughing: Sometimes being small has it's advantages. Actually hubby says TT and Dayle would never be able to go to the catuary because they are both to fragile and frail to survive.
Mitten's twin brother was at the vet last week for a checkup. He is now at 15pounds. That's 2.5 pounds more than Mittens! The other brother that my son has is about the same size as Mittens.

Frenchy
October 3rd, 2009, 10:12 PM
He is now at 15pounds. That's 25 pounds more than Mittens!

:eek: so Mittens weights -10 pounds ???? :confused:

:p

:offtopic: :sorry: how is Deuce doing ? Is he behaving ? Is he ok with you now ?

14+kitties
October 3rd, 2009, 10:22 PM
:eek: so Mittens weights -10 pounds ???? :confused:

:p

:offtopic: :sorry: how is Deuce doing ? Is he behaving ? Is he ok with you now ?

Mmmm, I had a decimal point in there. Don't know where it disappearded to. Mittens is 12 pounds, 6 ounces. Not really big but huge compared to the other house kitties.

Deuce is doing marvelous!! He is right in the thick of things with the other kitties. Plays with them when he wants but still sticks to himself when he wants to. He has always been ok with me. A little hesitant the first few days maybe but he is one of the first over to greet me in the morning. MiniMo is usually the only one to beat him. I have been working on the old shed so I can get the newest kitties moved over to it and Deuce has been a good companion. Right in there helping me putting the screws in the walls. Once I put the shelf up under the new window he made himself right at home. I think he wants to move in there now. :cloud9: Wonder what the other four would think of that? :D

Frenchy
October 3rd, 2009, 10:28 PM
he is one of the first over to greet me in the morning.

awww good boy Deuce ! :thumbs up and I'm glad he has many friends , he always played so nicely with the other 3 here :cat: I miss him :sad: but I know he's much more happy at your place :thankyou: I hope he leaves some food for the other ones , he was a little piggy here :p

14+kitties
October 3rd, 2009, 10:37 PM
awww good boy Deuce ! :thumbs up and I'm glad he has many friends , he always played so nicely with the other 3 here :cat: I miss him :sad: but I know he's much more happy at your place :thankyou: I hope he leaves some food for the other ones , he was a little piggy here :p

He's ok with the food. Loves his raw. I know he looks like he gained a little weight when he first came but I think he's evened out now. He definitely has tons of playmates here. Mini even gets it into her head to chase him occasionally. But she does it because she is a meanie. :rolleyes: She likes chasing the kitties that get too close to her.

Frenchy
October 4th, 2009, 01:08 PM
Mini even gets it into her head to chase him occasionally. But she does it because she is a meanie. :rolleyes: She likes chasing the kitties that get too close to her.

I'm sure he likes the challenge :D