Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Boswell, Harvey and Darby

Macomom
September 28th, 2009, 06:31 PM
More pix of the pack!
Boswell, looking regal and important

Harvey, sleeping again. It is hard work being so stubborn.

Darby looking very pretty. She is the brains of the operation.

TwinTails
September 28th, 2009, 07:29 PM
Gorgeous! :lovestruck: :cloud9:

Macomom
September 28th, 2009, 07:50 PM
Bought the dogs some Kong toys. As you can see, Bos enjoyed his chew quite a bit.

Dee-O-Gee
September 28th, 2009, 08:02 PM
OMG...your babies are all stunning! :cloud9:

Sweet pictures Macomom. :lovestruck:

Rottielover
September 28th, 2009, 08:34 PM
Ok I am coming over and stealing Darby, she is mine I tell you, she is mine :)
I believe when you say she is the brains of the operation #1 she is a rottweiler #2 she is a female, LOL
Out of my 2 the female definitely has more brain power, LOL.
But have to say the rest of the pack is gorgeous too.

Macomom
September 28th, 2009, 08:42 PM
She really is quite a bit smarter than the other two.
She can open gates and doors to get all the places she should not be...lol.
I don't know if you can see how much trouble she is, but I know this look. This look happens just before....*bang* *crash* *kapow* BARK BARK

Frenchy
September 28th, 2009, 08:59 PM
I don't know if you can see how much trouble she is, but I know this look. This look happens just before....*bang* *crash* *kapow* BARK BARK

I think that look means : mommy just took all my toys away ......

and that is abuse. she should come here ASAP :shrug:

:laughing:

Macomom
September 28th, 2009, 09:09 PM
and I don't doubt she would try to use the phone to report it too..

TeriM
September 29th, 2009, 12:00 AM
Great pics of your gorgeous furries :lovestruck:.

hazelrunpack
September 29th, 2009, 01:36 AM
So does it take Bos long to demolish red Kongs? :laughing: We had to move to the black ones because our setters were chewin' hunks off the red ones! :eek: Bos definitely looks like he's got more chewing power than they do! What a beautiful boy! :flirt:

I just don't believe (nyuh-uh, no way!) that Darby could possibly get into trouble ever! I'm sure she's being framed. :D Maybe by Harvey! :laughing: Yep, I'm sure he's the culprit--that's why he's so tired! :p

They sure are beautiful goggies! :lovestruck:

Macomom
September 29th, 2009, 05:31 AM
Hazel, Bos is actually not much of a chewer, which is why he got photos that day. He much prefers the couch. The red Kongs are for Harvey and Darby, and so far no one has ruined anything. They seems to play a bit, chew, chase, run...
Frenchy, Bos is a rescue from Montreal and is bilingual, so he would like to come and visit with you too. He thinks your Dane would make a great running mate, but he is not sure about your little Pom yet.
TeriM, klmccallum, and TwinTails- thank you for the nice comments on my monkeys, oh I mean dogs. We think they are pretty cute, but it is so nice to hear it anyway :D

Melinda
September 29th, 2009, 05:37 AM
your babies are just stunning!!!

ownedbycats
September 29th, 2009, 06:56 AM
They are all very handsome looking. In that one picture, it looks like Darby is monpolizing all the toys.:D Poor guys, won't she share?

bendyfoot
September 29th, 2009, 10:20 AM
Bos is clearly horribly neglected. :sad: I'll be over later tonight to declare a citizen's arrest and seizure of that poor dog.

:evil:Heidi needs a flurpy plaything :evil:

Macomom
September 29th, 2009, 10:23 AM
Not to bring up the details, but as your DW says "Which one are you trading for Bos?" I can take Jaida, cause I have some witty retorts all thought up!

Dog Dancer
September 29th, 2009, 10:39 AM
would be more than happy to take them all. Love em all. Great pics! They are so expressive.

bendyfoot
September 29th, 2009, 10:52 AM
Not to bring up the details, but as your DW says "Which one are you trading for Bos?" I can take Jaida, cause I have some witty retorts all thought up!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO can't have Jaida!!! :eek:

I distinctly recall never mentioning a "trade" :rolleyes:

Besides, she'll bite you :evil:

Macomom
September 29th, 2009, 11:01 AM
Yeah, she probably would bite me :sad:
Why me? *sniff* *sniff*

Macomom
September 29th, 2009, 11:02 AM
If you had Bos, you would have to put hotdogs on your forehead. We can't waste his education.

bendyfoot
September 29th, 2009, 11:04 AM
I hereby do solemnly swear to put chunks of processed "meat" on my forehead from hereafter. Now gimme.

U r delishiss noms fer sheps:laughing:

rainbow
September 29th, 2009, 02:23 PM
Your dogs are gorgeous. :lovestruck:

Do you walk all three of them together? :D

Macomom
September 29th, 2009, 02:40 PM
Yes Rainbow. We have the best offleash walks in a friends 100 acre property. I have a special link for their leashes to walk the 2 big dogs and the bulldog just dawdles.
Sometimes the bulldog won't come outside though. For instance, he will not get up before 7:30 am, so the 5:00 am walk is out for him.
He simply refuses to get up too early.

BenMax
September 29th, 2009, 03:12 PM
Absolutely STUNNING! I honestly cannot pick a favourite. They are all so unique.:lovestruck:

chico2
September 29th, 2009, 04:04 PM
Aww love all your dogs,Bulldogs are sooo funny,I can see him not wanting to get up too early.
Love Bos's colouring and his mushy face and Darby,what can I say,love Rotties:lovestruck: