Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Mmmmm...hamburger!

Gail P
September 27th, 2009, 05:08 PM
Blaze just loves hamburger :D

At first he was afraid of the squeak, but then he began to have some "conversations" with his hamburger and now it's just plain fun :laughing:

Frenchy
September 27th, 2009, 06:28 PM
awwww too cute !

I bought one of those but it only lasted a few minutes :D I hope Blaze is more gentle than my dogs with it :D

ancientgirl
September 27th, 2009, 06:31 PM
He looks adorable playing with is burger.:D

luckypenny
September 27th, 2009, 08:07 PM
... he began to have some "conversations" with his hamburger

:laughing: Love that last pic :lovestruck:.

hazelrunpack
September 27th, 2009, 08:26 PM
You're doomed, y'know, Gail. Once they learn about the squeaks...well, there's just no turning back! :laughing: I finally had to banish all the squeakers to the closet and they only come out on special occasions for a very short period of time! It's the only way to preserve our sanity! :crazy: :laughing:

Gail P
September 27th, 2009, 11:20 PM
You're doomed, y'know, Gail. Once they learn about the squeaks...well, there's just no turning back! :laughing: I finally had to banish all the squeakers to the closet and they only come out on special occasions for a very short period of time! It's the only way to preserve our sanity! :crazy: :laughing:

I don't think I have to worry too much. For now he only gets it to play with in that one room where the other dogs can't steal it (there's a gate across the bedroom door that he can fit under but they can't). As soon as he brings it out of there it will be gone. Anything rubbery (unless it's sturdy like a KONG), plastic-y, or squeaky must die. We thought it would be nice for him to have one or two of his own new toys, but as soon as the other dogs get ahold of them, that will be the end of them.

The conversation he was having with the burger was funny. I heard the funniest little whines and yips and went to see what he was doing and he was laying there on the floor with the burger in front of his nose poking it and talking to it. :D

growler~GateKeeper
September 28th, 2009, 02:24 AM
Too cute!! :lovestruck: Talking to the hamburger :laughing: what a character :cloud9: