teeth cleaning 101

Frenchy
September 27th, 2009, 09:22 AM
Jack cleaning big bro Bailey's teeth :laughing:

diandpat
September 27th, 2009, 09:24 AM
OMG that is hysterical :laughing::laughing::laughing:

Bailey, you are such a good boy :cloud9:

Top pic looks like he is saying "hey Mum, can you believe what he is doing???":laughing:

Maybe this will "bulk" him up if he can just get more food :shrug:

Chaser
September 27th, 2009, 09:32 AM
Too cute!!!! :laughing:

Frenchy
September 27th, 2009, 12:11 PM
Funny because the 2 newbies (Sienna & Jack) are compulsive kissers / lickers. As soon as you're at their height (when I'm on the floor playing with them) you get a full facial from both of them :laughing:

Sienna cleans Nelly's face several times a day :p

wdawson
September 27th, 2009, 12:34 PM
those are too cute

ancientgirl
September 27th, 2009, 12:39 PM
Frenchy, Jack kind of looks like a long hair Chihuahua too.

Bailey better watch out. Dentists can charge a lot for cleanings!

JanM
September 27th, 2009, 12:42 PM
aww - ever sweet!

chico2
September 27th, 2009, 02:46 PM
Aww Frenchy what a cutie Jack is and Bailey forever patient,Jack is soooo lucky to be a failed foster:thumbs up

hazelrunpack
September 27th, 2009, 08:43 PM
Bailey looks pretty happy about his gum massage! :dog: That Jack is such a sweetie to help him out like that! :lovestruck:

Love4himies
September 27th, 2009, 08:49 PM
:laughing::laughing::laughing: OMG that is so funny, Frenchy.

I do feel sorry for Bailey, it looks like he is saying, mom, this rug rat is invading my personal space! :laughing:

luckypenny
September 27th, 2009, 08:49 PM
I'll tell the boys that you're sending Jack over next time they forget to brush their teeth :laughing:.

Love those pics, they're both so adorable :cloud9:.

Frenchy
September 27th, 2009, 08:56 PM
Bailey looks pretty happy about his gum massage!

I suspect Bailey has something wrong with his gums or teeth ... sometimes he has pretty bad breath. We're going to the vet next week for a check up. He did get a teeth clean up at the vet but it was years ago.

I do feel sorry for Bailey, it looks like he is saying, mom, this rug rat is invading my personal space! :laughing:
I know ... Bailey is such an :angel:
I'll tell the boys that you're sending Jack over next time they forget to brush their teeth :laughing:.

won't work , Jack only cleans dogs teeth , for humans , he cleans nostrils :yuck: he's a fast little bugger :laughing:

TeriM
September 29th, 2009, 01:49 AM
Awwww, Bailey is such a patient angel :lovestruck:.

rainbow
September 29th, 2009, 03:33 PM
Awww, what cute pics. :D

BusterBoo
September 29th, 2009, 04:45 PM
aawwww....Jack looks like he will be looking after any dental issues Bailey may have. :angel:

BenMax
September 29th, 2009, 04:48 PM
He is too cute...and Bailey - a total angel!!:angel:

Well Frenchy not only are you sporting new boobies, but clean nostrils as well. Heck you won't be single for long Girl...:laughing::laughing::laughing:

(now if you can only get a razer sharp enough to chop through those back hairs, you will be good to go:yuck::laughing:

14+kitties
September 29th, 2009, 06:31 PM
Oh, you got it bad!!! The "love small dogs" syndrome. Gets them all in the end!!
What a couple of cute pics!!! Bailey is such a good boy to put up with a strange tongue in his mouth. :rolleyes:

Frenchy
September 29th, 2009, 09:51 PM
Awwww, Bailey is such a patient angel :lovestruck:.

omg Teri , I have never met any other dog as patient as Bailey !! :angel:

Well Frenchy not only are you sporting new boobies, but clean nostrils as well. Heck you won't be single for long Girl...:laughing::laughing::laughing:

(now if you can only get a razer sharp enough to chop through those back hairs, you will be good to go:yuck::laughing:

they're not fake boobies :yell: they're called the "ultimate bra" :laughing:

a razer ..... yes to cut Jack's behind fur so poop won't get stuck there ? :laughing:

Oh, you got it bad!!! The "love small dogs" syndrome. Gets them all in the end!!

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :eek:

:laughing:

growler~GateKeeper
September 30th, 2009, 12:57 AM
So cute :lovestruck: :lovestruck: