Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Some New Ones of Our Pack

Chaser
September 26th, 2009, 10:21 PM
Some new pictures including Heidi and today's playdate with Sylvie's foster, Sheba.

I'm too lazy to re-size, so here is a link to the Facebook album. (Someone please let me know if I'm accidentlaly opening my whole profile to public view by doing this!!!!)

(deleted by Chaser - as much as I trust the regular members, forgot about public lurkers)

Here's the photobucket link instead: http://s690.photobucket.com/albums/vv270/ireallywantapug/?albumview=grid

(Hazel - let me know if you can't access these)

growler~GateKeeper
September 26th, 2009, 10:40 PM
Great pics :D Looks like a lot of fun was had today! :dog: :dog: :dog: :dog: :cat:

It only opens the album, can't click into your profile ;) though it does give your full name

Chaser
September 26th, 2009, 10:48 PM
Great pics :D Looks like a lot of fun was had today! :dog: :dog: :dog: :dog: :cat:

It only opens the album, can't click into your profile ;) though it does give your full name

Hehe....isn't Sheba cute? :cloud9:

As long as it doesn't open my profile I'm happy. :)

As far as phone, bills etc. are concerned I have a different last name so no worries! I keep myself hard to find because of the work I do.

hazelrunpack
September 26th, 2009, 10:48 PM
I can't get into facebook at all, so I'm not a member... :o But I could get into the other thread that Winston started, so maybe I've seen some of the FB pics already?

growler~GateKeeper
September 26th, 2009, 10:50 PM
I can't get into facebook at all, so I'm not a member... :o But I could get into the other thread that Winston started, so maybe I've seen some of the FB pics already?

Hazel I'm not a member of facebook either, this link only opens an album with thumbnail pics on the first page, click on the pics to see it bigger.

Chaser
September 26th, 2009, 10:52 PM
I've got some different ones.

What about this:

http://photobucket.com/ireallywantapug

growler~GateKeeper
September 26th, 2009, 10:53 PM
Hehe....isn't Sheba cute? :cloud9:

She's adorable, it was hard to tell how small she is from her intro pics but seeing her beside Kailey & Heidi now I can see how little she is :cloud9:

I'm glad all the dogs had fun & got to show Heidi & Sheba how to play :lovestruck:

hazelrunpack
September 26th, 2009, 10:54 PM
I tried to open it but I could only get about a quarter of it loaded (according to the status bar on the bottom) before my modem froze up. :shrug: I have almost as much trouble with FB as I do with photobucket. :o

Chaser
September 26th, 2009, 10:55 PM
I tried to open it but I could only get about a quarter of it loaded (according to the status bar on the bottom) before my modem froze up. :shrug: I have almost as much trouble with FB as I do with photobucket. :o

Crap - I just don't make it easy for you do I?

hazelrunpack
September 26th, 2009, 10:56 PM
Same results on the photobucket link. :o "Ireallywantapug"? :laughing: Might just be my connection, but I can't get either page to load. :shrug:

hazelrunpack
September 26th, 2009, 10:57 PM
Sheba didn't look so small in the other thread where she and Kailey are on their hind legs sparring! :D

Chaser
September 26th, 2009, 10:59 PM
Same results on the photobucket link. :o "Ireallywantapug"? :laughing:

I have for years, but FDH says he'll leave if I get one because they;re too ugly! :sad: :laughing: I fell in love with a brindle pug that a local pug rescue had a coupke months ago. It killed me to not apply for her!

Might just be my connection, but I can't get either page to load. :shrug:

I'll resize the ones that are different from Winston's - there's only about 6 so it shouldn't take me too long. I'll put them in an album in my profile for you :) They're really cute!

hazelrunpack
September 26th, 2009, 11:10 PM
So does FDH know what your photobucket album name is? :D

I've met some cute pugs in my time--real characters, one and all! :dog:

I'll resize the ones that are different from Winston's - there's only about 6 so it shouldn't take me too long. I'll put them in an album in my profile for you :) They're really cute!

:thankyou: Looking forward to seeing them! :thumbs up

hazelrunpack
September 26th, 2009, 11:13 PM
omd, Heidi looks so happy in that one pic! Smilin' to beat the band! :flirt:

Great pics, Chaser! You have such a gorgeous band of furbabies. :lovestruck:

Chaser
September 26th, 2009, 11:14 PM
Here you go Hazel!

http://www.pets.ca/forum/album.php?albumid=309

Chaser
September 26th, 2009, 11:16 PM
omd, Heidi looks so happy in that one pic! Smilin' to beat the band! :flirt:

Yeah, I'm not sure she's really happy here with us......:laughing:

Great pics, Chaser! You have such a gorgeous band of furbabies. :lovestruck:

Thank you! :D We are SO proud of Kailey especially for teaching Sheba so much today and being so sweet with her. Who would have thought a scaredy-cat foster would turn out to be the model of stability for another foster dog???? I just do not have the words for how proud we are of our girl!

Chaser
September 26th, 2009, 11:21 PM
So does FDH know what your photobucket album name is? :D

I've met some cute pugs in my time--real characters, one and all! :dog:

Yep, it's one of my e-mail addresses too - it's been an ongoing battle in our house for years. I will eventually win however. :evil:

Same deal with goats - as soon as we have a house in the country I'm adopting a pair of goats, even if I have to sleep outside with them! :laughing:

hazelrunpack
September 26th, 2009, 11:23 PM
Gol dang--I love that one of Kailey teaching Sheba to play, too. :cloud9: I'll bet all parties ('cept possibly for Rupert) are sleeping well tonight! :laughing:

Chaser
September 26th, 2009, 11:24 PM
Gol dang--I love that one of Kailey teaching Sheba to play, too. :cloud9: I'll bet all parties ('cept possibly for Rupert) are sleeping well tonight! :laughing:

They are! even Rupert....he's tired from yelling at us the whole time we were outside!

growler~GateKeeper
September 26th, 2009, 11:25 PM
Same deal with goats - as soon as we have a house in the country I'm adopting a pair of goats, even if I have to sleep outside with them! :laughing:

:laughing: just tell him he won't have to cut the grass anymore :laughing:

hazelrunpack
September 26th, 2009, 11:26 PM
So do you have a ireallywanttosleepoutsidewiththegoats email addy, too? :laugh:

I'd love goats, too...they're so cute, plus they'd help keep the lawn in check. :D We already have to fence the gardens because the dogs like to demolish them so we'd be all set for a couple of goats :thumbs up I think a billy goat or two would help the Pack develop better manners. What do you think, eh? :D

growler~GateKeeper
September 26th, 2009, 11:27 PM
So do you have a ireallywanttosleepoutsidewiththegoats email addy, too? :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Chaser
September 26th, 2009, 11:29 PM
:laughing: just tell him he won't have to cut the grass anymore :laughing:

So do you have a ireallywanttosleepoutsidewiththegoats email addy, too?

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I should - I bet that e-mail isn't taken!!!!

Frenchy
September 27th, 2009, 08:39 AM
Rupert is so much like Monsieur le chat and Paddington , they just love / rule their dogs hey ? :cloud9:

diandpat
September 27th, 2009, 08:43 AM
Gorgeous pics and gorgeous pups :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9: Love the ones with rupert in them...they all get along so well! :lovestruck:

chico2
September 27th, 2009, 04:09 PM
Chase,Love all your pics,Sheba looks like such a beautiful girl,hope she gets a wonderful home,or maybe become a foster-failure:pray:
I cannot get over Rupert,he's just wonderful,but the pups have a lot to do with it too,in letting him rule:laughing:

Chaser
September 27th, 2009, 04:21 PM
Chase,Love all your pics,Sheba looks like such a beautiful girl,hope she gets a wonderful home,or maybe become a foster-failure:pray:

LOL - well you'd have to talk to Sylvie about that one! But I know she and her hubby are putting in tonnes of effort to get Sheba ready for a forever home, wherever that may be! :thumbs up

I cannot get over Rupert,he's just wonderful,but the pups have a lot to do with it too,in letting him rule:laughing:

Ummmm.....he doesn't give them a whole lot of choice in the matter!!!!

TeriM
September 29th, 2009, 12:12 AM
:cloud9: Wonderful pics Chaser and congrats on your "newbie" :thumbs up.

rainbow
September 29th, 2009, 01:37 PM
Beautiful pics, Chaser. :cloud9:

It's great how they all get along so well together. :thumbs up I love the one of Kailey and Sheba "dancing" :lovestruck: and Rupert always brings a smile to my face ....he is one cool kitty. :cool: