Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Rose and catnip

Love4himies
September 26th, 2009, 06:40 PM
I caught Jasper in his wild catnip plant outside and thought I would bring some in for Rose (Sweet Pea had some too, but she doesn't react like Rose)

This was the 2nd time I brought some in for her, but the first time she ignored it :shrug:

This time...

Love4himies
September 26th, 2009, 06:42 PM
More of Rose...

And of course, can't resist a pic of Jasper when he his done in his catnip patch. The tiny dark things on Jasper are burrs, he went on a zoomie run into the woods after his catnip :crazy: :laughing:

ancientgirl
September 26th, 2009, 06:42 PM
Looks like someone has a catnip rush. :laughing: I love the second one.

LOLOLOLOL, I commented before you could finish posting photos. OMG that last one of Rose is hilarious! Jasper, teh handsome. :)

Love4himies
September 26th, 2009, 06:43 PM
And finally....

Mom, I love living here, live is good in a sunshine beam, with a full tummy and some catnip for desert :lovestruck:

breeze
September 26th, 2009, 07:02 PM
I love love the upside down picture!!:lovestruck:

I so glad you had your camera in hand for that one..

hazelrunpack
September 26th, 2009, 07:06 PM
:laughing: Rose needs an intervention! :cat: I love that shot where she's on her back with all four waving around in the air! :D

She sure is a pretty kitty (even when she's under the influence...) and Uncle Jasper is always a handsome Dude! :flirt:

Love4himies
September 26th, 2009, 07:09 PM
Thanks Breeze and Hazel.

Love4himies
September 26th, 2009, 07:11 PM
Looks like someone has a catnip rush. :laughing: I love the second one.

LOLOLOLOL, I commented before you could finish posting photos. OMG that last one of Rose is hilarious! Jasper, teh handsome. :)

Rose was a hoot on catnip :laughing: She just rolled and rolled around. I think Jasper hallucinates birds and chippies. He zooms and zooms as if he is after something :shrug: :laughing:

Chaser
September 26th, 2009, 07:54 PM
Those are some strung-out kitties! So cute :lovestruck:

Tundra_Queen
September 26th, 2009, 08:09 PM
Rose is sooooo cute!! :laughing:

growler~GateKeeper
September 27th, 2009, 12:55 AM
Love the 3rd pic too cute :cloud9:

Winston
September 27th, 2009, 07:52 AM
L4H Rose is stunning! She has beauty in those eyes! What I reallly like are the brown tones in her coloring! its really pretty.

Can I tell you how happy she looks! OMG what a difference from when she arrived! Whats so special is she is fitting in like she belonged there! :thumbs up

My friend has a kitty that looks alot like Rose's face!! but alot BIGGER!! she has a little bum, beach ball tummy and a teeny little head! but cute as ever!

Im watching over his gang next week so will have to take my camera with me!

edwina
September 27th, 2009, 09:40 AM
Kitties under the influence, you should be ashamed :laughing::laughing:
I like the 3rd pic also the best :cloud9:

Love4himies
September 27th, 2009, 09:41 AM
Thanks, everybody.

Rose has a special look that is not captured by the camera, she has a very petite frame with big green eyes. When she looks at you, it is with pure innocence and her big green eyes get even bigger, what an expression :cloud9:. It has DH smitten with her. Little One he calls her :lovestruck:.

She has recently learned to talk to us. She now meows if she wants a door open, a toy retrieved from under the couch or her dinner.

Jasper remains her close companion and will meow when she is trying to find him. She loves being with him :lovestruck:.

Frenchy
September 27th, 2009, 09:42 AM
Rose looks like she'll soon need an intervention :laughing:

ahhhh Jasper :lovestruck:

Love4himies
September 27th, 2009, 09:45 AM
Kitties under the influence, you should be ashamed :laughing::laughing:
I like the 3rd pic also the best :cloud9:

:laughing::laughing::laughing:

chico2
September 27th, 2009, 02:52 PM
L4H,Rose is a beautiful little girl,reacts like my guys in their patch,you don't know how happy I am she did not have to go to new parents:thumbs up
Om and my Jasper,beautiful,sweet,kind Jasper:lovestruck:

Love4himies
September 27th, 2009, 08:40 PM
Rose looks like she'll soon need an intervention :laughing:

ahhhh Jasper :lovestruck:

I know!!!! Holy crumb, what a different reaction from her first time with catnip.

Love4himies
September 27th, 2009, 08:42 PM
L4H,Rose is a beautiful little girl,reacts like my guys in their patch,you don't know how happy I am she did not have to go to new parents:thumbs up

Me too :cloud9::lovestruck:

Om and my Jasper,beautiful,sweet,kind Jasper:lovestruck:

Jasper is one in a million,

shhhhh Rose and Jasper are my favourite cats

luckypenny
September 27th, 2009, 09:18 PM
Mom, I love living here, live is good in a sunshine beam, with a full tummy and some catnip for desert :lovestruck:

How beautiful and heartwarming that is :). Rose is one lucky girl to have found herself in your home.

14+kitties
September 28th, 2009, 10:00 AM
Awww, she's just begging to be picked up in those pics!! :D :rolleyes: NOT!
What a sweetie. :cloud9: It is so easy to fall in love with those sweet little tabby babes. There's just something about them....
And Jasper.......... no words left for that angel. :lovestruck:

TeriM
September 29th, 2009, 01:43 AM
Hehe, looks like Rose is well on her way to a true addiction :laughing:. It is great to see her so happy :cloud9:.

Love4himies
September 29th, 2009, 07:53 AM
Awww, she's just begging to be picked up in those pics!! :D :rolleyes: NOT!

:laughing::laughing:

She is looking like she would love to be picked up doesn't she.

Melinda
September 29th, 2009, 08:13 AM
Jasper is handsome as always, and poor Rose looks like she's saying "man, what a rush!!!"

Love4himies
September 29th, 2009, 10:25 AM
Jasper is handsome as always, and poor Rose looks like she's saying "man, what a rush!!!"

I think she was in total ecstasy :crazy:

Jasper always looks like that when he comes out of his catnip plant :laughing:

rainbow
September 29th, 2009, 03:05 PM
Beautiful, beautiful Rose ....I love her colouring and her gorgeous green eyes. :lovestruck: The "upside down I feel like I'm in heaven" pics are too cute. :D

And Uncle Jasper ....handsome as always. :cloud9:

Love4himies
September 29th, 2009, 03:20 PM
Thanks Rainbow.

The third pic in the first post of Rose looking like she is trying to do a summersault is what she does at my feet when I am preparing her food :cloud9:. She will also do that to Jasper when he comes out of the bedroom in the morning. She is so sweet :lovestruck: