Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Sylvie and Winston Visit Chaser!!

Winston
September 26th, 2009, 02:35 PM
Well today we had the opportunity to go to Chaser's house to see Kailey, Chase and their new additon Heidi! Sylvie brought her new foster Sheba and I played the camera guy! :D Oh and I must not forget the 1/2 dog in the household Rubert! He is the sweetest cat I think I have ever met! he tried to assist Sylvie with holding the leash while the intros were happening! he was a bundle of love! :thumbs up

Sheba, Kailey, Chase and Heidi got along great! :thumbs up After the intros and everyone was feeling comfy Sylvie let Sheba off her leash to play and OMG did they ever have a blast.

Kailey did the training and it was a pleasure to see her get Sheba to play! Along with Chase they ran and played and jumped and just had a great old time! I have quite a few photos but will just post a few for now! The others I will upload in an album in my profile!

Thanks again Chaser for a good time and bug hugs to your gang for helping Sheba learn to be not afraid to play!

Winston
September 26th, 2009, 02:36 PM
a few more

Winston
September 26th, 2009, 02:37 PM
some more.................

Winston
September 26th, 2009, 02:38 PM
and a few more

Winston
September 26th, 2009, 02:41 PM
and heres Heidi!

chico2
September 26th, 2009, 03:51 PM
Winston,great pics,but where is Chase??
I love the pic with Kiley and Sheeba and Heidi is such a sweetheart,then there is Rupert,what can I say,love hm:lovestruck:

Winston
September 26th, 2009, 03:55 PM
Chase is the little black one and Heidi is the bigger gal!

chico2
September 26th, 2009, 03:57 PM
I always thought Chase looked like a black GSD,about the same size as Kiley:confused:

Winston
September 26th, 2009, 04:41 PM
No Chico he is just a wee little boy! Chaser can confirm but I think he is Border Collie X ...Kailey is taller and longer than him...sweethearts both of them!

Chaser
September 26th, 2009, 05:19 PM
LOL :laughing: To help everyone with future pics now that we have a second black dog:

Chase, 55lbs, Border Collie/Black Lab Mix, slightly smaller than Kailey....he's pretty tiny! Usually wearing a black collar, or sometimes green. He's got "the ears" that are usually sticking straight up unless he's realy tired. And he has white patches on his chest and back feet.

Kailey is 65 lbs, cream and silver sable colouring and the easiest to identify - obviously.

Heidi is the gigantic Black Lab/GSD mix at 98 lbs....ideally will be 80 lbs. She always wears a red collar! And lots of grey fur.

I had an awesome time with you ladies today and I'm so happy that Sheba had a good time and learned so much! it was great to see her relax and I'm so proud of Kailey for helping her along! :lovestruck:

Sheba will make a wonderful dog for someone one day after she learns the ropes in Syvie and her hubby's capable hands! :thumbs up And so many gorgeous pictures of her to put up with her adoption listing now!!!!

ancientgirl
September 26th, 2009, 05:33 PM
What a gorgeous group of pups! And half pup:laughing:

Chaser
September 26th, 2009, 05:36 PM
What a gorgeous group of pups! And half pup:laughing:

Rupert is such a cool cat/dog :cool:

hazelrunpack
September 26th, 2009, 05:57 PM
Kailey always looks so worried--her forehead is wrinkled :lovestruck:--I just wanna give her big :grouphug:s! She and Sheba sure look like they hit it off! :D

Looks like everyone had a lot of fun!

Chaser
September 26th, 2009, 05:59 PM
Kailey always looks so worried--her forehead is wrinkled :lovestruck:--I just wanna give her big :grouphugs! She and Sheba sure look like they hit it off! :D

Don't worry - she is a very happy and relaxed girl. Never seems to have a care in the world! She just scrunches up her forehead like that when she's focused! :lovestruck:

Looks like everyone had a lot of fun!

They did! And therefore, so did we. It was so nice to watch :)

Chaser
September 26th, 2009, 06:00 PM
Oooh - just showed the pics to FDH - he is SO proud of the doggies!

breeze
September 26th, 2009, 06:00 PM
It's so fun to see them all playing and enjoying the day.

beautiful pictures :thumbs up

Love4himies
September 26th, 2009, 06:05 PM
So now I am really confused :crazy:. Two black lab type dogs and two GSDs
I see a black dog with a red collar and some white fur, another that looks like it is all black. Two GSD, one which has lighter fur.:o

Looks like they had a super fun day. Did Rubert rule the dogs :laughing:?????

And one gorgeous kitty, that needs some serious belly kisses :cloud9:

Chaser
September 26th, 2009, 06:51 PM
So now I am really confused :crazy:. Two black lab type dogs and two GSDs
I see a black dog with a red collar and some white fur, another that looks like it is all black. Two GSD, one which has lighter fur.:o

Looks like they had a super fun day. Did Rubert rule the dogs :laughing:?????

And one gorgeous kitty, that needs some serious belly kisses :cloud9:

Heehee.....We're out to baffle everyone! Chase has white patches, while Heidi has grey sprinkled all over and wears the red collar.

Kailey is the light GSD, Sheba the black and reddish/tan one.

And trust me, Rupert gets tonnes of belly kisses! :lovestruck:

Love4himies
September 26th, 2009, 07:12 PM
Got it now :thumbs up.

Looks like Sheba got along great with her new friends :lovestruck:

Chaser
September 26th, 2009, 07:15 PM
Looks like Sheba got along great with her new friends :lovestruck:

She will definately return for playdates - she and Kailey are BFFs now :lovestruck:

Sylvie
September 26th, 2009, 07:58 PM
What a fun day for the guys, not to mention us.

Thanks for the wonderful pics Winston.:thumbs up
Sheba came home and tried to show some of her new tricks to Greta, but it didn't work out the way she planned. :laughing:

We will definately have to have more play dates.

Chaser
September 26th, 2009, 08:08 PM
Thanks for the wonderful pics Winston.:thumbs up

They're really great! :thumbs up

Sheba came home and tried to show some of her new tricks to Greta, but it didn't work out the way she planned. :laughing:

Too funny!!!!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

growler~GateKeeper
September 26th, 2009, 11:03 PM
So nice when doggie play dates go so well :cloud9:

Great pics :thumbs up

Chaser
September 26th, 2009, 11:19 PM
We will definately have to have more play dates.

YES!

Was hubby super proud of Sheba????? :)

chico2
September 27th, 2009, 08:03 AM
The ears,thats what got me confused,Chase's ears are usually sticking up,like a GSD,I always thought he was part GSD:confused:

Chaser
September 27th, 2009, 08:15 AM
The ears,thats what got me confused,Chase's ears are usually sticking up,like a GSD,I always thought he was part GSD:confused:

He's got a bit of GSD in him too I think....we'll never really know. But when he gets tired the ears are the first thing to flop :laughing: He put on his "Labby Look" just to confuse you! :D

Frenchy
September 27th, 2009, 08:28 AM
The puppers look great ! They obviously had tons of fun :crazy:

Of course , Heidi :lovestruck:

Chaser
September 27th, 2009, 08:31 AM
Of course , Heidi :lovestruck:

Awww.....you and the seniors - you sound like you're a little bit in love!

Frenchy
September 27th, 2009, 08:32 AM
Awww.....you and the seniors - you sound like you're a little bit in love!

of course ! look at her eyes , it says : I wanna love love love you :cloud9:

Chaser
September 27th, 2009, 08:34 AM
of course ! look at her eyes , it says : I wanna love love love you :cloud9:

Check out the pics in my new thread then - she's got a grin to go along with those eyes! :lovestruck:

http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=65867

Toonces
September 30th, 2009, 07:41 AM
Those are great pics ladies, Kailey such a sweet girl for showing Sheba the ropes and Heidi :lovestruck: cute ole dolly. Rupert kills me everytimeI miss that big stinker!