Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Pumpkin Heads!

Smiley14
September 24th, 2009, 09:00 PM
Took the dogs to an apple orchard to get their annual pics in the pumpkin patch! :) It was my first time going there on a weekend and it was really crowded! And of course right when I get the dogs posed for a pic, a hay wagon full of kids pulled up, so the dogs were very distracted. They stayed put for me though! :thumbs up Couldn't get a good pic of all them looking at me though as they were too interested in watching all the kids. But oh well, we had fun anyway! Well, I did, and they tolerated it for me, LOL! :laughing:

http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff58/smileysteph14/PBBpumpkins09018.jpg
http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff58/smileysteph14/PBBpumpkins09036.jpg
http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff58/smileysteph14/PBBpumpkins09034.jpg
http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff58/smileysteph14/PBBpumpkins09039.jpg

Bailey_
September 24th, 2009, 09:10 PM
Oh my goodness, ADORABLE pictures and such sweet pooches!!! :lovestruck: What an awesome idea!

luckypenny
September 24th, 2009, 09:37 PM
Smiley, it's always such a joy to see you have such fun with your dogs :goodvibes:. They're all scrumptious :lovestruck:. Did you make those pumpkin hats yourself?

clm
September 24th, 2009, 10:27 PM
:laughing::laughing: Way too cute. All sitting there waiting for the great pumpkin. :laughing::laughing:

Frenchy
September 24th, 2009, 10:37 PM
:laughing: I can't believe how you get them to tolerate the fashion gear :thumbs up

Smiley14
September 24th, 2009, 11:00 PM
Smiley, it's always such a joy to see you have such fun with your dogs :goodvibes:. They're all scrumptious :lovestruck:. Did you make those pumpkin hats yourself?

Thanks guys! I had fun. :evil: :laughing: Wish I could take credit for the hats, but nope, I found those in a store last year and went back and found another for Jelly this year. :)

Chaser
September 24th, 2009, 11:17 PM
OMG :laughing:

I can't believe they are still smiling! Don't know if you saw my Christmas pics last year, but when I put antlers on Chase and Kailey they both looked like they wanted to crawl under the couch and hide.

Too cute :lovestruck:

hazelrunpack
September 25th, 2009, 12:24 AM
Love them in their pumpkin costumes!!!! :lovestruck:

What did the hay-wagon full of kids think of the pumpkin-patch goggies? :D

growler~GateKeeper
September 25th, 2009, 01:20 AM
:laughing: Too cute! :cloud9:

chico2
September 25th, 2009, 05:07 PM
OMG Smiley,you have the most tolerant pups:laughing:adorable too:lovestruck:

Smiley14
September 25th, 2009, 05:21 PM
Love them in their pumpkin costumes!!!! :lovestruck:

What did the hay-wagon full of kids think of the pumpkin-patch goggies? :D

I think they thought we were part of the attraction! :laughing: A few Mom's had their kids pose with the dogs for pics! :laughing: I was too busy juggling three leashes and trying to get them to stay put to get pics of that though, got these quickly before they came screaming and running towards us. Jelly is scared of kids and crowds so I had my hands full! One of the ladies was going to email a copy to me, but she hasn't yet.

hazelrunpack
September 25th, 2009, 05:24 PM
:eek: Sounds like chaos! :laughing: I hope she sends the pic, though--I'll bet it's precious!! :goodvibes:

.unknown.
September 25th, 2009, 05:56 PM
omg. I love these pictures!! SO CUTE!

Tundra_Queen
September 26th, 2009, 02:52 AM
LMBO....that is sooo funny! :laughing::laughing: I love the 2nd one I think it is...when the hat is a bit cockeyed on one of the pups...I think it is Jelly and she looks tipsy! :laughing::laughing:

Debbie

TeriM
September 29th, 2009, 01:07 AM
:laughing: :laughing:

Oh my dog, those are just the cutest and hilarious pictures :lovestruck:.

rainbow
September 29th, 2009, 03:37 PM
:laughing: :laughing:

Oh my dog, those are just the cutest and hilarious pictures :lovestruck:.

:laughing: I agree ....and I don't know how you get them to pose together so well. :D

Macomom
September 29th, 2009, 03:42 PM
That is sooo cute. I can't wait to see their Easter egg hats!

BenMax
September 29th, 2009, 04:10 PM
:laughing::laughing::laughing:. That is hilarious...and they are all smiling!

LOVE IT! Thanks for the 'pick me up'!

Dee-O-Gee
September 29th, 2009, 10:42 PM
Smiley: your puppers win the prize for best hats! :lovestruck: They are all way too adorable and such a beautiful background too! :thumbs up