Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Greyson, Zara, Kearn and Calysta

14+kitties
September 23rd, 2009, 10:28 PM
This gang is looking for a new place to hang it's hat. It would be nice if the little ones could go together. They never leave each other's sides. Ditto with the older two.
Greyson - recently neutered, first shots, rabies shot. The vet guesstimates him at two years old. He is a very gentle cat who purrs from the moment he sees you. All he wants is to be loved.
Zara - recently spayed, first shots, rabies. The vet is guesstimating her at one year old. I think a little younger but....... She is very tiny, very loving.
Kearn (black kitty) and Calysta (grey kitty) are approx. 8 weeks old. They are growing like little weeds. Very sweet and mischievous. Typical little kittens. They had conjunctivitis when they were found after being dumped. It has been treated and they are doing wonderfully well!!
If interested plese pm me for more information.

clm
September 23rd, 2009, 11:17 PM
They're all just beautiful. I hope they get adopted soon, and in pairs. :thumbs up

clm

hazelrunpack
September 23rd, 2009, 11:22 PM
I love gray kitties... :lovestruck:

:goodvibes: for furever homes soon!

ancientgirl
September 24th, 2009, 08:53 AM
Oh 14+, I :pray: they go to a home, two by two.

chico2
September 24th, 2009, 09:07 AM
14+,awww I wish I could help you:sad:

14+kitties
September 24th, 2009, 07:07 PM
They are very sweet kitties. :cloud9:
Chico - I know you would love to help out. That means a lot. :grouphug: You know if they don't find a home they will be ok here. I am already half in love with Greyson. He is such a sweetheart. They all are.
There is a girl at work that wants to see pics of them so I will take some in tomorrow. I know she wants another kitty. She has two and two dogs. :fingerscr

TwinTails
September 24th, 2009, 07:13 PM
I wish I could take in more, I'd scoop the older two in a heartbeat :(

dmc123
September 24th, 2009, 08:39 PM
awww I wish I could take Greyson, he is so handsome.

Diane

luckypenny
September 24th, 2009, 09:44 PM
What beautiful kitties :cloud9:. :fingerscr and :goodvibes: for all of them. And :grouphug: for you 14+.