Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

I had a Dream

Shaykeija
September 20th, 2009, 08:59 AM
I used to have vivid dreams all the time. Almost like an altered life. LOL I called them my other life. I could remember them and talk about them. Then the dreams stopped for months. Nothing just deep sleep. Last night I dreamt my Dad was talking to me and he said he was taking Akeija for a walk. I seen them go off down a road. Akeija was doing her hip sway walk and her tail was wagging away. Akeija died in 2002 and Dad just passed about a week ago. Weird but comforting at the same time. I hope this was a message saying they are both OK and have gone fishing....:angel2:

Winston
September 20th, 2009, 09:18 AM
I dreamt my Dad was talking to me and he said he was taking Akeija for a walk.

Wow I would say that is a message! :thumbs up I am so sorry for your loss! its tough to loose someone!

Yesterday was 10 yrs that I lost my Dad and I miss him more and more each day! it seems like just yesteray!

Take comfort in that message and know they are most definately together!

dartfrog
September 20th, 2009, 01:33 PM
Well let me first say I am not a religious person but do believe in energy and humm not really sure how to put it in words… but dreams are a great way for communicating from my experience.
Almost two years ago we had to put down our beloved 12 year old boxer cross Brew, I knew he was still with us in some way; he had to be he was such a loyal dog. I had not had any dreams about him or at least any I could remember. Then the night we brought Dweezil home when we went to bed that night I had the most vivid realistic dream I had ever had. It was my big buddy brew and he was laying down and I sat down next to him, gave him the biggest hug ever and told him “if this puppy is only half the dog you were he will be an amazing dog…. I love you buddy” (it still makes me cry) I could feel his fur and big thick neck and gave him a big kiss. I woke up crying.

So yes I think your dream was a message and what a nice message at that.:lovestruck:

NoahGrey
September 20th, 2009, 01:51 PM
And the part that they walk down the road out of sight, together...I think is saying that they are together. I too am not religous, but I do believe that people or pets can communicate in other ways when passed.

When my dog died, I would have dreams about him and sometimes would often wake up and for a spit second, would think that he was still alive. My aunt had a cat that died tragically(i believe). She said that went to take a nap, and a second she lay her head down, she heard this purring getting closer and closer and that she felt something walking on her bed. She said it freaked her that she sat up right away and looked around. She said that it was the wierdest thing.

ACO22

14+kitties
September 20th, 2009, 02:01 PM
You bet it was a message!! :cloud9:
I keep finding pennies in the weirdest places. About six months before I lost my mom last year we talked about pennies. She was telling me about the find a penny, have good luck, give it away......; I was telling her I had heard that after a loved one passes when you find a penny it's a message from them that they are ok. I found my first penny the day after we buried her ashes. That is on a chain around my neck.
Funny, I found a penny right at the door when I opened it yesterday to go out to feed the kitties. I figured either hubby or his son had lost it getting their keys out of their pocket. I picked it up and put it on the spoiler of my car, intending to get it later and bring it in the house. I forgot. This morning when I went out the penny was stuck to my back window of the car. Stuck to it, not lying next to it. I got the message Mom!! :thumbs up:cloud9: I love you too.

Shaykeija
September 20th, 2009, 03:30 PM
I feel better now. (thought I was getting ready to check into the funny farm)
:laughing:

Marcha
September 20th, 2009, 04:09 PM
That's an awesome dream Skaykeija.

hazelrunpack
September 20th, 2009, 04:23 PM
I feel better now. (thought I was getting ready to check into the funny farm)
:laughing:
If it necessitates a trip to the funny farm, you'd have lots of company!! I can't remember the passing of a loved one (human or critter) that didn't come with some message soon afterward. You just have to keep yourself open to hear/see it. I always find the messages very comforting :grouphug: