-->

Jaycee says she wants her pets back

Love4himies
September 18th, 2009, 05:12 PM
http://lfpress.ca/newsstand/News/CanadaWorld/2009/09/18/10984021-ap.html

Jaycee says she wants her pets back

Fri, September 18, 2009
Email Print Write Size: A A A Share:

Facebook Digg Del.icio.us Google Stumble Upon Furl Newsvine Reddit Technorati Blinklist Feed Me Yahoo Socializer Ma.gnolia Raw Sugar Simpy Squidoo Spurl Blink Bits Rojo Blogmarks Shadows Netvouz Scuttle Co.mments Bloglines Tailrank Sitejot + Help
By The Associated Press

ANTIOCH, Calif. (AP) — Jaycee Dugard says she wants her pets back after they were taken from the property where she allegedly was held captive since being kidnapped 18 years ago.

Contra Costa County animal services Lt. Joe DeCosta says an advocate of Dugard has indicated that she wants her five cats, two dogs, three cockatiels, a pigeon and a mouse back in her possession.

Officials say they’re working on a reunion.

The animals have been in protective custody since they were found Aug. 27 on the Antioch property of Phillip and Nancy Garrido. The couple have been charged with kidnapping a then-11-year-old Dugard in 1991.

DeCosta says the animals are in good condition and most have been placed in temporary foster homes until Dugard can reclaim them.

I hope she gets her pets back. I feel so sorry for this poor woman.

diandpat
September 18th, 2009, 05:29 PM
OMG probably the only thing that gave her sanity...this should be a no brainer for the "authorities"

Bless her for her capacity to love and care after all that :cry:

badabing
September 20th, 2009, 01:33 AM
She should definitely get them back. I'm sure they miss her just as much as she misses them. I agree they are probably the main reason that she was able to stay sane. The love of animals goes a long way. I'd like to see them all reunited.