Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

how many toys are under there!?

Magicwildwolf69
September 14th, 2009, 12:08 AM
ok tuesday i'm going to pull out the refrigerator and clean under it and behind it. stormy usually puts stuff under there on purpose or by accident. hehe anyone want to guess how many toys i'm going to pull out from behind the fridge or tell stories of what they find in their kitties hiding places.

so far i'm guessing about 30 and hubby is up to 45 lol.

growler~GateKeeper
September 14th, 2009, 01:47 AM
I'm gonna say 15 toys :pawprint:

Luckily Duffy doesn't put any toys under my fridge cuz I'd have to get somebody in here to help me move the fridge :D When I moved in there was one toy mouse left from a previous tenant :laughing:

Bailey_
September 14th, 2009, 02:13 AM
32!!!:thumbs up

hazelrunpack
September 14th, 2009, 10:48 AM
hmmmmm...3 cats? Hmmmm...I'd say 15 apiece. :D So 45! :thumbs up

Love4himies
September 14th, 2009, 11:24 AM
I guess 27.

ancientgirl
September 14th, 2009, 12:37 PM
I'll say.....29.

Dee-O-Gee
September 14th, 2009, 09:56 PM
humph...my guess would be 34! :shrug:

Oh what fun! :) Nothing better then to move out the fridge and find hidden treasures. I'm sure it will be Christmas all over again for the furbabies! :D

14+kitties
September 14th, 2009, 10:51 PM
Well, when was the last time the fridge was moved? Or cleaned under? 'Cause I do a sweep of mine about once a week and usually find five or six toys. If your fridge hasn't been moved out for a while it's hard to say...... let's go for 14.

Tundra_Queen
September 15th, 2009, 08:10 AM
When was the last time u moved it? :laughing: I'd say 47.

Debbie

ownedbycats
September 15th, 2009, 12:33 PM
First, you need to ask, how many cat toys are in the house to begin with? THEN you can figure out how many arae under the fridge. Probably at least 75% :D

quincymycat
September 15th, 2009, 03:14 PM
As I was reading the posts, the same thought of "how long since the fridge was last pulled out?" kept coming to mind.
3 cats, and you say it is a great game to shoot them under there huh? My guess is about 8 per week times the length of time since the last sweep.
That is providing you have any left in the toy basket now!!!
Moving any furniture is a revelation in this house. First, why do I buy so many toys when just a general sweep under furniture will always provide a basket refill - which is never really empty anyway, just the favoured ones tend to disappear on a regular basis.
Second, is waking up with a toy mouse in your bed next to your head a "Godfather" movie gesture or a gesture of love???:laughing:
Good luck and post the winnning number!:cat:

edwina
September 15th, 2009, 04:59 PM
I guess 10 kitty toys, and 5 dust bunnies. :D

14+kitties
September 16th, 2009, 02:10 PM
????? It's Wednesday.......... how many?????

Jim Hall
September 16th, 2009, 07:52 PM
Second, is waking up with a toy mouse in your bed next to your head a "Godfather" movie gesture or a gesture of love?

love definetly

yo magic how many????

Tundra_Queen
September 16th, 2009, 08:23 PM
maybe she is still counting! :laughing::laughing:

Frenchy
September 16th, 2009, 09:35 PM
maybe she is still counting! :laughing::laughing:

:laughing:

ok I wanna know !!!!!! :cat:

Melei'sMom
September 17th, 2009, 03:21 AM
Since she hasn't posted the answer I can still get a guess in there too :laughing:

I think it is 52.

So...How many did you find????????????

hazelrunpack
September 17th, 2009, 10:10 AM
Before she gets back to tell us, maybe we should be discussing what the prize for guessing the closest is! :laughing: My guess is that it'll be some slightly used and dusty cat toys :thumbs up :p

Tundra_Queen
September 17th, 2009, 09:42 PM
Before she gets back to tell us, maybe we should be discussing what the prize for guessing the closest is! :laughing: My guess is that it'll be some slightly used and dusty cat toys :thumbs up :p

:laughing: But I have lots of those already! LOL

onster
September 19th, 2009, 03:40 PM
i guess 11 :D

Love4himies
September 19th, 2009, 05:34 PM
Second, is waking up with a toy mouse in your bed next to your head a "Godfather" movie gesture or a gesture of love?

love definetly

yo magic how many????

k jim, yell a little louder, she hasn't heard you yet :laughing:.

MWW where are you???

TacoGrl
September 19th, 2009, 05:54 PM
I guess 7 cuz that is what I find :shrug: :D

Magicwildwolf69
September 30th, 2009, 11:10 AM
:laughing::laughing:

ok ok here i am sorry took so long. i had a good reason for being gone (see off topic post)

it has been about six months since i cleaned under there :o we found 42 toys most of them foil balls! lots of beheaded mice. few rattle balls and lots of dust :yuck:

yes it is a great game for stormy to kick things under there try to get it and then cry when she can't. usually its the foil balls which is why there were so many. instead of fishing it out i just make her a new one :laughing:

hehe reading this thread made me laugh. i hope i don't have to clean under there again for awhile lol

Cathy1
September 30th, 2009, 11:41 AM
Sounds like under my fridge, couch, chair, and beds both cats love tinfoil balls.

Macomom
September 30th, 2009, 12:13 PM
Looks like Tundra_Queen came the closest at 47!

Macomom
September 30th, 2009, 12:14 PM
NO WAIT- Hazel guessed 45!

hazelrunpack
September 30th, 2009, 01:54 PM
*in hazel's best Elvis Presley voice* "Thankya, thankya very much!"

madame hazel's crystal ball came through again :rolleyes: Only, MWW...I don't need any dusty kitty toys, so please save yourself the postage! :laughing: