Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

What a great gift idea!!!!

Winston
September 10th, 2009, 08:46 AM
I saw this on the Costcoo site and thought I would share because I think it is a great gift for pet people!! It is 79.99 s & h included...

Cindy

ancientgirl
September 10th, 2009, 08:57 AM
That's very cute.

EndOfFashion
September 10th, 2009, 09:02 AM
Cute! I didn't know you could order stuff online from Costco...

clm
September 10th, 2009, 09:15 AM
That is a great idea......going to have to get some iron on transfer paper for the printer and make some pillows I think. I'll have pet pillows all over the house. :laughing: I was thinking of using them to personalize some shopping bags too. I sure hope people like pillows and bags with pictures of my pets for Christmas. :laughing:

clm

hazelrunpack
September 10th, 2009, 11:18 AM
I wonder if we got one done for each dog, if they'd choose their own pillow or want to use everyone else's :laughing: That is a pretty cool idea! :thumbs up

dartfrog
September 13th, 2009, 05:24 PM
I went to costco.ca and could not find it; did you manybe find it on the us one?

chico2
September 13th, 2009, 05:27 PM
Dartfrog,some things you can only buy on line from Costco.

dartfrog
September 13th, 2009, 05:32 PM
Dartfrog,some things you can only buy on line from Costco.

Yes; but there is a costco.ca and a costco.com. I was under the impression if you are in Canada you have to order from the .ca one and that is the one i can't find it on :shrug:

Winston
September 13th, 2009, 05:50 PM
Its on the Canadian site. When you go to costo.ca...top right corner click on photo...you have to sign up (create an account...its just an email account) and then you will be able to see them...I think shipping is free too! :thumbs up

dartfrog
September 13th, 2009, 05:52 PM
Its on the Canadian site. When you go to costo.ca...top right corner click on photo...you have to sign up (create an account...its just an email account) and then you will be able to see them...I think shipping is free too! :thumbs up

Thanks! that would be why i couldn't find it! i will go sign up now and take a look...