Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Remember this Thread?

rg_girlca
September 8th, 2009, 09:35 PM
Some of you will remember this thread:

http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=63894

Well Snagglepuss started to show signs of illness near the end of July.
She wasn't eating all that much and was showing signs of listlessness. I brought her to the vet on August 3 and had her tested for Feline Aids/Leukemia. Got the devastating news on the 5th, that she was positive for Feline Leukemia. We decided it was best to have her PTS. Her babies were due the following week.
I was so heartbroken because we were planning on keeping her. She was such a sweetheart. Plus I just had one of my own cats PTS due to cancer in June, so this took a real toll on me having to have another one PTS so soon afterwards.

I am so, so sorry Snagglepuss, that you and your babies had to leave us so soon.

luckypenny
September 8th, 2009, 09:38 PM
Sorry you had to go through this sad experience rg_girlca :grouphug:.

hazelrunpack
September 8th, 2009, 09:57 PM
I'm so sorry, rg_girlca :grouphug: Snagglepuss was lucky to have come to you where she was loved and valued and now mourned :sad: You did the most you could for her and I'm sure that she's watching over you now.

:candle: Snagglepuss and her kittens

14+kitties
September 8th, 2009, 10:02 PM
:candle::rip: Snagglepuss and kittens :sad::candle: You were very much loved and will be missed.
rg_girlca - Thank you for at least giving her a chance. :grouphug:

Dee-O-Gee
September 8th, 2009, 10:10 PM
I'm so sorry to hear of your loss rg. Very sad news.

:rip: Snagglepuss. :candle:

growler~GateKeeper
September 8th, 2009, 11:37 PM
I'm so sorry :grouphug:

:rip: sweet :angel2: Snagglepuss & babies :candle: She is playing at the Rainbow Bridge (http://www.indigo.org/rainbowbridge_ver2.html) with those who've gone before :candle:

TeriM
September 8th, 2009, 11:48 PM
I'm so sorry :cry:.

:grouphug: :grouphug:

Tundra_Queen
September 9th, 2009, 04:05 AM
That is devastating! Poor snagglepuss and babies. :sad:

soo
September 9th, 2009, 04:29 AM
I know how it feels. So sorry.

BenMax
September 9th, 2009, 11:34 AM
I am so very sorry that you lost this precious angel. I know that you sacrificed so much personallyt to help her - again your love, devotion, dedication and endless trying meant something to her. What you did provide secured her faith in mankind. You will be remembered as she will also be.

RIP little one.:rip:. May you and your babes catch butterflies, painfree and enveloped in love.:angel:

rg_girlca
September 9th, 2009, 03:52 PM
Thank you everyone for your sympathies and kind words. They mean a lot to me.

edwina
September 9th, 2009, 05:14 PM
:rip: snagglepuss & babies :cry: