Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Dumb and Stoooopid

Shaykeija
September 7th, 2009, 11:14 PM
Went to visit some puppies today. First went to see some Shih Tzu puppies too cute..Pictures in the picture thread.

Went to see the great Danes pups I took pictures of. So I walk in and this really huge guy was holding the little black one. They are only 5 weeks old. Well the dumb guy was not only holding the puppy but smoking the biggest joint I ever saw. ( He was a visitor ) I was shocked and took the puppy from him. The poor thing was wheezing and squirming. I calmed him down and put him back in with the mom. Stooopid f$#k. I was so pissed I didn't take pictures. Should have drop kicked that a$$hole right there. And the woman who didn't know what to charge for the pups has now set a price on them. $1,000.00. Sigh......:loser::loser::loser::loser::wall:

growler~GateKeeper
September 8th, 2009, 01:28 AM
Guy musta been standing behind the door when the brains were handed out :loser:

Did you get her to agree to s/n before letting any of the pups go :fingerscr

joeysmama
September 8th, 2009, 08:53 AM
Guy musta been standing behind the door when the brains were handed out

:laughing: I have to remember that one !!

ancientgirl
September 8th, 2009, 01:37 PM
Holy cow. The gene pool must be pretty shallow in his family. What a moron.

That woman is nuts wanting $1,000 for the puppies. She'll never find them homes.

BenMax
September 8th, 2009, 01:40 PM
$1000.00 for non registered pups! That's nuts but at least their chances are better at finding homes that will pay big bucks.

ancientgirl
September 8th, 2009, 01:43 PM
$1000.00 for non registered pups! That's nuts but at least their chances are better at finding homes that will pay big bucks.

True, but who has that kind of money in this economy?

BenMax
September 8th, 2009, 01:45 PM
True, but who has that kind of money in this economy?

I think the economy is better here in Canada than it is in the states. People will pay the price.

ancientgirl
September 8th, 2009, 01:47 PM
I think the economy is better here in Canada than it is in the states.

Maybe I should start packing!

People will pay the price.

That's good then. Anyone who would spend that kind of money is sure to take good care of them.

breeze
September 8th, 2009, 02:02 PM
That's good then. Anyone who would spend that kind of money is sure to take good care of them.

I have seen many people pay this price and still not care about them. :sad::sad: hopefuly in this case I'm wrong :fingerscr

BenMax
September 8th, 2009, 02:25 PM
I have seen many people pay this price and still not care about them. :sad::sad: hopefuly in this case I'm wrong :fingerscr

True - but chances are higher. I am certain that in a litter not all are well placed regardless of the $$$. Sad but true. Go figure - I go to the shelter everyday to see gorgeous purebreds that were purchased from petstores. One person paid $559.00 for a Llasa Apso pup which is infact a pekinese X llaspa Apso X something else. I am presently fostering this particular dog. So infact, money does not mean much but it means something.

breeze
September 8th, 2009, 02:40 PM
True - but chances are higher. money does not mean much but it means something.

ultimately it's the people that have to care regardless of the money..:o

BenMax
September 8th, 2009, 02:42 PM
ultimately it's the people that have to care regardless of the money..:o

You bet. Good point.