Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

A quick hello!

Luvmypitgirls
September 6th, 2009, 01:16 PM
Hey ya'll, just thought I'd pop in and say hi real quick while I have access to a computer. I'm at my Inlaws dropping off some tools I borrowed and thought heck I'll take a minute to pop onto Pets and say hi.
The move is complete I love my new house, I love High River, I fill ya in on all the details soon.
My office has yet to be set up...dang how I miss my computer! I miss Pets.ca, but hopefully this week we'll get everything all set up.
Hope all is well with everyone and your furry babies too.
Hugs and well wishes!
Luvmypitgirls

ancientgirl
September 6th, 2009, 02:39 PM
Glad to hear things have gone well. Of course, you will have to add lots of new pictures of your gang in their new digs. :D

hazelrunpack
September 6th, 2009, 02:46 PM
How do the girls like their new house?

dollface
September 6th, 2009, 04:13 PM
Welcome back! Yes please to lots of pictures! :D

joeysmama
September 6th, 2009, 05:49 PM
Moving is so fun! I really do love the first days in a new house.

Can't wait to see the pictures.

mollywog
September 6th, 2009, 06:42 PM
Congrats on a successful move! I was actually wondering about you a few days ago. Hopefully you will get your computer up and running soon, and THEN it will really feel like home :D
Hope you can share some pics too! :highfive:

growler~GateKeeper
September 6th, 2009, 06:50 PM
Glad you're loving the new house :highfive:

Luvmypitgirls
September 6th, 2009, 07:57 PM
Well my son's computer is up and running! Ahem...waiting for hubby to do mine now!
I will be posting pics for sure, ummm, once I find my camera...it's still buried in a box somewhere lol.
We are still doing some work on the other house, the renters are all moved in...and driving me nuts already:rolleyes:. I figure a couple more weeks we'll have pretty much everything done there, I really shouldn't complain the renters have been very understanding and patient.

High River is awesome, I have a renewed love for walking, before it felt more like a chore, but here it's enjoyable. I have been walking 5kms a night with a neighbor on my cul de sac, who is also a dog nut. She is from the UK, and has an English Shep, and a english Staff crossed with a ...of all things.. JRT! She's is the cutest lil thing, big staffy body with this tiny head lol, but an absolute sweetheart. Her Shep, is somewhat famous in the UK, was profiled in a few pet magazines and even had the honor of receiving a b-day card from Harrods...eatable card that is.

Anyway we walk every night down around the big pond and then alongside the river, I have to say I haven't been this relaxed in many years. I virtually stressless, and I haven't slept this good in my entire life I don't think.
Can't wait to post pics of the gang in their new home, they are adjusting well, and even they seem to enjoy walk time much more than they did in Airdrie.

(sigh), well hopefully hubby will have my computer up and running either tonight or tomorrow, I'm kneeling on my knees on my son's pillow ontop of the hardwood floor to type this, certainly not the most comfortable I must say lol.

Look forward to catching up with ya's all soon.....forgive me my grammer tonight, tired, hungry and eager to jump in the tub because I'm covered in drywall mud and paint from the work at the other house I did today. Gosh I can't wait for that to be finally over and done with.

Till later......take care hugs to ya's and your furry babies