Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

I'm BACK!!!!

Freyja
August 19th, 2004, 09:49 AM
Hello all!!!
I read with glee the Pets.ca addiction thread. Yes, I admit it, I am an addict too.
I was away for two weeks on holiday to sunny BC!! Lindy got to stay at a wonderful kennel that I found. Outside of the city, HUGE runs and lots of loving. Family run and owned. You should see her now!!! She has been fantastic since I brought her home. No more jumping up, the biting/nipping is almost gone. She was hilarious last night. She was tearing around the back yard, picking up one toy running around, dropping it and picking up another. She did it for about 5 minutes! And that was after an hour long walk!! The kids are home now too and she loves them. I brought my mum back from BC with me and she calls Lindy her Granddog!!
A BIG THANK YOU TO ALL OF YOU AT PETS.CA!!!!!!
I love my Lindy Lou!!

Jane

sharte1978
August 19th, 2004, 10:03 AM
Now that is the cutest name I 've heard in a long time Granddog. Nice to hear you had a safe trip, your doggy seems to love trips as well. Good luck, and Good health.

Steph

Lucky Rescue
August 19th, 2004, 10:15 AM
Welcome back.:) I was wondering how you were doing with Lindy, and I see the news is excellent!!!

Luba
August 19th, 2004, 10:50 AM
Well now that you're back POST PICTURES!! lol

Princesss04
August 19th, 2004, 10:58 AM
Glad you are back and glad that you had a good time! :D

Cactus Flower
August 19th, 2004, 01:19 PM
Welcome back! Sounds like EVERYONE is happy to be home!

Catt31
August 19th, 2004, 06:36 PM
Glad you had a good trip Jane!! We still need to get our poochies together eh?? Let me know what works for you....I have to go back to work on the 30th...booo hoooooooooo!!!! Glad Lindy Lou (thats so cute) is doing great.....you'll have to get me the name of that Kennel - we want to put Brick in one for our wedding day in April!!! If I don't respond to your PM or this it means my computer isn't back yet!! Wha!!!!

glasslass
August 19th, 2004, 06:50 PM
Wow! Two fantastic updates in one day! Can't get better than that! I remember when you were feeling defeated, like you couldn't do it. Yet, you stuck in there and now look! You're fantastic!

Freyja
August 20th, 2004, 12:09 AM
I am going to Costco with my film. I took a few, I will have them scanned and then with luck.....presto! She is such a pretty girl!! Hey, by the way, I didn't know that dogs could be such a guy magnet!! ;)

glasslass
August 20th, 2004, 12:37 PM
You've discovered one of the perks! :D Now you just have to learn to discern if they're really interested in you or just in your Lindy! :D :D

Luba
August 20th, 2004, 12:37 PM
HAHA so funny!

You got a new 'tool' now!!

Catt31
August 20th, 2004, 05:44 PM
Hahahahha Jane...too funny, but yet....sooooo true!!! Try walking down here by the river...wooo hooo!!!! It is such a great conversation starter, I wish I had a dog when I was single!! Don't get me wrong, I love my Timmy and wouldn't dream of trading him in...but why didn't I think of that when I was single in my late 20's?!?!??! Hmmmm!!! ;)

Luba
August 20th, 2004, 05:47 PM
Catt would you go add on to our story u silly!!

Catt31
August 20th, 2004, 05:57 PM
Ok!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!