Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

How could you (dog's view) (warning -- real tear-jerker)

Masha
September 3rd, 2009, 10:29 AM
this one is a real tear-jerker but i think its a good eye opener to people who think that pets are disposable. This is a story from a dog's point of view:

http://www.q107.com/Blogs/JohnDerringersBlog/BlogEntry.aspx?BlogEntryID=10048068

Love4himies
September 3rd, 2009, 11:50 AM
:cry::cry: OMG, yes have kleenex ready :cry:

BenMax
September 3rd, 2009, 12:10 PM
:cry::sad:. I have no comment sadly.:cry:

NoahGrey
September 3rd, 2009, 12:24 PM
Sad Poem. And too many people just can't be bothered to look for a loving home for their pet..it's just easier to drop them off at a shelter. Seen tooo many people come in and surrender their dogs, cats, or small animal, for just because.

ACO22

Masha
September 3rd, 2009, 01:31 PM
everytime i go to petsmart i try not to look at their notice board... they have one where people can post things.... its always full of 'loving 3 year old dog looking for home. we are moving and no dogs are allowed at the new home.... so sad...

Love4himies
September 3rd, 2009, 04:38 PM
everytime i go to petsmart i try not to look at their notice board... they have one where people can post things.... its always full of 'loving 3 year old dog looking for home. we are moving and no dogs are allowed at the new home.... so sad...

Maybe you should print this out and stick it up on the board so those :evil: people could give it a read.

Akira
September 3rd, 2009, 08:00 PM
:cry:

I like that this was read on the radio at one time, stuff like that should be done more often, opens more eyes..

Frenchy
September 3rd, 2009, 08:22 PM
I've read it before , gets to me everytime :sad:

Chaser
September 3rd, 2009, 08:29 PM
:cry:

I like that this was read on the radio at one time, stuff like that should be done more often, opens more eyes..

Agreed....

Milly
September 4th, 2009, 06:43 AM
Yeah, I don't know why i thought I'd be able to read without kleenex. Thankfully they were close by!

I agree, this should be posted (with some extra so people can take them home) on that petsmart bulletin board.

Sheri H
September 4th, 2009, 06:34 PM
I've read this several times and it makes me cry every single time. I didn't read it again this time, but I'm already tearing up.