Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Sweet Pea and Rose

Love4himies
September 1st, 2009, 07:02 AM
Sour Pea and Rose PLAYED last night :eek: :eek:. DH and I couldn't believe it :eek:, I am still in shock. DH and I just stopped what we were doing to watch them in disbelief.

This morning Rose greeted Sweet Pea with a nose to nose kiss and NO HISSES from Sour Pea :cloud9: :lovestruck: :cloud9:

Sooooo, the problem is not that Sweet Pea doesn't like other cats, it's that she hates Puddles :yell: :sad:.

Chris21711
September 1st, 2009, 08:46 AM
Did you get pics, didya, didya :D

Poor Puddles :sad:

Love4himies
September 1st, 2009, 09:35 AM
No, didn't get pics, we were too stunned to move :laughing:

Well, Puddles hates all cats, except :rip: Snowball. Yes, it even took Jasper a year of trying to suck up to Puddles to get her to stop hissing at him.

adammo
September 1st, 2009, 10:00 AM
That's great news!! At least they can play with each other.

hazelrunpack
September 1st, 2009, 10:04 AM
Maybe it's just Puddles bringing out the worst in Sour Pea and Rose came to you to bring Sweet Pea back. :D

How are Puddles and Rose getting along?

And you really must get some pics next time Rose and Sweet Pea play--is the camera all set to go? :p

Love4himies
September 1st, 2009, 12:52 PM
Maybe it's just Puddles bringing out the worst in Sour Pea and Rose came to you to bring Sweet Pea back. :D

Puddles hissed at one of Sweet Pea's kittens when Sweet Pea was about a foot away, that started the war :sad:

How are Puddles and Rose getting along?

Puddles hate Rose, but Rose just ignores her :laughing:

And you really must get some pics next time Rose and Sweet Pea play--is the camera all set to go? :p

The camera is all set to go all the time, it is just the operator that is a little slow :laughing:

hazelrunpack
September 1st, 2009, 12:56 PM
The camera is all set to go all the time, it is just the operator that is a little slow :laughing:
Yeah, I have that same user error here, L4H! :laughing: