Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Bayleigh

astar
August 28th, 2009, 05:35 PM
As some of you know my dog had lymphoma...today we decided it was enough and let him go at the vet. Last night he went blind and all day today he just layed down with his eyes closed...I didnt want to see him get any worse than he already was. The process was not as bad as I thought it would be, the vet was really great and the tech holding him was talking to him and crying with us and he just went very peaceful no jerks or any resistance. He never let me down or disobeyed, he never chewed anything up, never once went to the bathroom in the house, cleaned up his own toys after he was done, never even came close to biting anyone, and always listened. I will miss him so much and will always love him he wasnt "just a dog" I dont care how silly it sounds he was my best friend.

R.I.P. Bayleigh Feb 15 1996-August 28 2009

http://i28.tinypic.com/29qboug.jpg

hazelrunpack
August 28th, 2009, 07:48 PM
I'm so sorry, astar :grouphug:

You did a wonderful thing for Bayleigh, helping him at the end. He obviously was much-loved and a very lucky boy to have found you.

:candle: handsome Bayleigh

the gang
August 28th, 2009, 08:26 PM
run free little one, you were loved big time , :candle: brenda and the pins :sorry:

Winston
August 28th, 2009, 10:18 PM
My condolences to you and your family! Be sure to know you did what needed to be done. Now Bayleigh is running free at the Rainbow Bridge! waiting to meet you some day!

RIP Sweet one!
:rip::candle::dog:

Shaykeija
August 28th, 2009, 10:53 PM
I am so sorry for your loss.

TeriM
August 28th, 2009, 11:10 PM
What a sweet face :lovestruck:. I am so sorry for your loss, it is obvious that you shared a wonderful bond with your boy :grouphug: :grouphug:.

friend2animals
August 29th, 2009, 04:45 PM
I am so sorry for your loss... 13 years is a lot to say goodbye to.....:cry:

:candle::rip:
Run free, sweet one:angel2:

edwina
August 30th, 2009, 07:40 AM
:rip: Bayleigh :cry:

Love4himies
August 30th, 2009, 07:45 AM
So sorry for your loss :grouphug:.

:rip: sweet Bayleigh :candle:

mjlwriter
August 31st, 2009, 09:28 PM
I am very sorry for your loss. Bayleigh had a great friend in you and it can be said he still does. God Bless Bayleigh's soul. Take care.

Dee-O-Gee
August 31st, 2009, 09:34 PM
So sorry for your loss astar. Your Bayleigh will now run happy and free to the bridge.

:rip: sweet Bayleigh boy. :candle:

astar
September 11th, 2009, 09:32 PM
Thank you everyone so much for your kind words I really appreciate it. We just got his ashes back on Wednesday and I still miss him but I do feel better knowing he is in a better place playing with other dogs lol. Something weird I thought I would share I went to delete all the pictures in my camera yesterday, I had over 400 and I guess it couldnt delete them all on one shot...the 3 pictures that were left though that didnt delete were 2 pictures of a rainbow I took so long ago, and one of Bayleigh. I couldnt believe it i thought it was a joke by someone but I guess that is him and God just letting me know that he is okay and in a better place it has made me feel a lot better too. Again thank you though everyone here has been so kind and very caring..

hazelrunpack
September 11th, 2009, 09:37 PM
Bayleigh was just letting you know he was thinking of you and watching over you :grouphug: