Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Baby Update - Where are the Pets babies now?!?!

Ford Girl
August 27th, 2009, 03:52 PM
Hey guys, its been waaaaay toooooo long since I was able to spend some time on pets...

Things here are busy busy, Lewis is 5 months old this coming Saturday and he's doing wonderfully!! He's big, and healthy and REALLY active! He doesnt stop moving, EVER...he rolled over at 4 months 3 weeks old, he eats 2 meals of solids a day - loves his solids, loves to eat...he chats up a storm, non-stop chatter...he's a real busy body!! :D

We've done lots of camping this summer, Lewis and Dazy both love it!!! :cloud9: Lewis and I start swimming lessions the second week of September, looking forward to that!!

Dazy's doing good as well, she's super attentive and affectionate with Lewis, she has to be where ever he is and I have to practically drag her out of his room at nap time!!! She sits and watches me feed him with keen interest. :rolleyes: He reaches out to touch his pooch and she obliges him with a cold snout or slobbery jowels...

Here are some new pics...

Ford Girl
August 27th, 2009, 03:53 PM
More pics...:lovestruck::lovestruck::lovestruck:

mollywog
August 27th, 2009, 04:03 PM
Baby Lewis is adorable! And BIG is an understatement! wow! I love the "rocker look" he has going in the one pic with the mohawk! Glad to hear all is well with you and your 2 babies :D:dog:

Ford Girl
August 27th, 2009, 04:09 PM
Baby Lewis is adorable! And BIG is an understatement! wow! I love the "rocker look" he has going in the one pic with the mohawk! Glad to hear all is well with you and your 2 babies :D:dog:

I know!! lol!! Hes huge really! He wears 9-18 month clothes!! baha!! Im so short too, so its tough to carry him around...I love to mohawk his hair too, but its gettn too long and starts to curl over like some kinda 50's do. :D

hazelrunpack
August 27th, 2009, 04:09 PM
Oh, wow, FG! He sure does look like his mom! He's just too squishable! :cloud9:

Glad he's taken to camping well! How about the ATVs? :D Does he have his own helmet, yet? :laughing:

Bailey_
August 27th, 2009, 04:11 PM
FG, what a handsome little man you have!! Don't they get big too quickly??
Here are some recent pictures of my daughter - Kiley. She'll be 15 months on September 4th and has a vocab of: "Dada, Mama, Papa, Nana, Cracker, Bubbles, Bird, Doggy (which sounds like Goggee)".

Enjoy it while they can't walk...soon they start to push you away and THAT is a bittersweet moment. :cry2:

http://photos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs185.snc1/6169_223092925530_685520530_8099062_6039109_n.jpg
http://photos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs165.snc1/6169_223092910530_685520530_8099059_4287517_n.jpg
http://photos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs185.snc1/6169_233136025530_685520530_8341731_3337671_n.jpg

breeze
August 27th, 2009, 04:16 PM
He is so adorable FG, so squishable too.:cloud9::cloud9: time sure flys by!!

and Bailey kiley is a cutie!!

Ford Girl
August 27th, 2009, 04:21 PM
Bailey - holy, she is sweet...love the little teeth!!! Too cute!! The second pic is very cute and funny!! Yes, they grow so fast, he's only 5 months old and such a little man!!

Hazel - he doesnt have a quad helmet yet lol, the summer that he's 2 he will have his own dirt bike or quad for sure, Daddy cant wait to teach him how to ride...he does look like me, but reminds me so much of DH...

One more pic I forgot to add...Lew camping...Otter - recognize the blanket?? ;)

Bailey_
August 27th, 2009, 04:21 PM
thanks Breeze! Here's a few more.

http://photos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs185.snc1/6169_205202615530_685520530_7638118_67061_n.jpg
http://photos-b.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs058.snc1/4522_183410305530_685520530_7095169_3239435_n.jpg
http://photos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs018.snc1/4522_182956925530_685520530_7085930_7613297_n.jpg
(Last picture taken at the infamous Peters Drive In. Delish!)

Bailey_
August 27th, 2009, 04:22 PM
Bailey - holy, she is sweet...love the little teeth!!! Too cute!! The second pic is very cute and funny!! Yes, they grow so fast, he's only 5 months old and such a little man!!

Has Lewis gotten any teeth yet??

Bailey_
August 27th, 2009, 04:24 PM
AHHHHH!!! FG, that picture of Lewis camping is the bomb!!! LOL That just made my day. What a sweetie! :lovestruck:

breeze
August 27th, 2009, 04:28 PM
FG = love the pic of lewis in the camping chair..look at those cheeks!!!! :lovestruck:

Bailey= mom and daughter.... really cuties, :cloud9:

love the pic of kiley looking through the gate.....:lovestruck:

Bailey_
August 27th, 2009, 04:30 PM
Bailey= mom and daughter.... really cuties, :cloud9:

love the pic of kiley looking through the gate.....:lovestruck:

Thanks Breeze. I was trying to get her to wave to the camera, so my body looks a tad contorted in that picture. :laughing: She makes up for it though.

Ford Girl
August 27th, 2009, 04:32 PM
Bailey - are you in Calgary????????? Im in Calgary!! I noticed you mentioned Peter's...mmmmmmmmmmmm so flippn good!! No teeth yet, but he's teething big time - so cranky and irritated...poor thing...you can see the top ones thru the gums...

Bailey_
August 27th, 2009, 04:33 PM
Bailey - are you in Calgary????????? Im in Calgary!! I noticed you mentioned Peter's...mmmmmmmmmmmm so flippn good!! No teeth yet, but he's teething big time - so cranky and irritated...poor thing...you can see the top ones thru the gums...

Yes we are! I live on the NW. Small world. :D Peters has the best onion rings in the universe. I actually have never liked them before, until I tried them there. YUMMY!

Awwh, I always feel so sorry for them when they are teething. It seems like nothing makes them feel better. Hugs to Lewis! Once they come through, he'll be much happier!!

Love4himies
August 27th, 2009, 08:27 PM
Yay, baby pics :cloud9: :lovestruck:. Wow, FG, I am picturing Lewis with a beer in hand while admiring his rebuilt Bronco :laughing:. He is turning out to be quite the little man isn't he? :lovestruck:

Frenchy
August 27th, 2009, 09:46 PM
omg FG , I love the ab/cd shirt :laughing: wow , Lewis is getting big !!!

Bailey , I love the teetie pic :laughing: she's a cutiepatootie !

Love4himies
August 28th, 2009, 07:51 AM
Your daughter is a sweetheart, Bailey. Love the pics of her with the flower on her ear, especially the one with the teeth.

Melinda
August 28th, 2009, 08:41 AM
oh my god, they are all growing up so fast!!! and so gorgeous!!!
This is Benjamin, he's a big boy now *L* 5 1/2 months old and a real grampa's boy
his streetboy look
http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n132/Shelleyb15/100_6151.jpg

Sexy look *L*
http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n132/Shelleyb15/100_6178.jpg

Pool boy, his first time in a large pool, you'd swear he was swimming!! the legs and arms went steady
http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n132/Shelleyb15/100_6265.jpg

in grama's chair relaxing
http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n132/Shelleyb15/IMG_0880.jpg

mollywog
August 28th, 2009, 10:28 AM
oh Melinda, what a doll! I bet he has you wrapped around his little finger!! :laughing:
And Bailey, your daughter is a real cutie, I bet you have a ton of fun with her!

Melinda
August 28th, 2009, 10:50 AM
"wrapped around his finger" ya think?? *LOL* I do drive by kiddnapping, tell her to get him ready, grama's on the run *L* we've had him overnight while the kids went to a wedding, man, bring back memories or what. He's as much at home here as his own place and Brina loves him, still gets a bit jealous but he know laughs at her and reaches to grab her lip, sometimes we have to pry his little fingers open, he laughs when she tries (not very hard) to get away *L*

breeze
August 28th, 2009, 11:23 AM
Melinda he is a cutie patotie.. those cheeks scream to be squished. :cloud9::lovestruck:

I love it when they grab your finger and doesn't want to let go..
Archie would probably lick him to death :laughing:

Dog Dancer
August 28th, 2009, 12:36 PM
Where does one start with the compliments??? They are all soooo cute and huggable. Must go call my son and find out when he's going to give me a grandbaby....

Ford Girl
August 28th, 2009, 01:11 PM
Melinda - what a doll!! He's sooooo cute, I love all the pics. Hows your daughter doing? Its fun to watch them with the pups eh? Future dog lovers....aww.....

Dog Dancer - lol!! You sounds like my mom, DH and I were together for 12 years before Lew came along, when we told my mom she cried and cried and told EVERYONE!!! ha!! She cant get enough of Lew, we webcam every weekend.

Melinda
August 28th, 2009, 01:21 PM
Ford girl, daughter is doing wonderfully, such a good little mom!!! She's dreading the next 7 months, already thinking about leaving him to return to work, keeps telling me she doesn't think she can do it!!

Sylvie
August 28th, 2009, 01:34 PM
OMG they are all so adorable:lovestruck:

Certainly can't pick a favourite.

Bailey_
August 28th, 2009, 02:52 PM
Melinda, HE IS ADORABLE!!! :)

Ford girl, daughter is doing wonderfully, such a good little mom!!! She's dreading the next 7 months, already thinking about leaving him to return to work, keeps telling me she doesn't think she can do it!!
Yeah, that would be difficult! Does she have to go back though?

Thanks Frenchy and L4H!! It's been quite an interesting experience trying to *get* those teeth!! :laughing:

Dog Dancer
August 28th, 2009, 05:59 PM
FordGirl, well I'm not actually pushing my son. He's not even married yet (not that it stopped me... but that's another story). Son is in a committed relationship, but I don't think kids are on his map for at least a year, but you never know huh! Whenever it comes I will be tickled to death. If not, well maybe they'll get a puppy :D

Golden Girls
August 29th, 2009, 12:11 PM
OHHH Baby pictures :stork-baby:

FG Congrat's Lewis is so handsome :lovestruck:

Baley Keley & Mom gorgeous :lovestruck:

Melinda where have you been hiding this lil man, Benjamin is breathless :cloud9:

Bailey_
August 31st, 2009, 03:20 PM
thanks GG. Babies are the best!!!

Melinda
August 31st, 2009, 03:43 PM
Melinda, HE IS ADORABLE!!! :)

Yeah, that would be difficult! Does she have to go back though?

Thanks Frenchy and L4H!! It's been quite an interesting experience trying to *get* those teeth!! :laughing:

my daughter is single mom Baily, yes she lives with the father, but whats his is his.....don't get me started *L* so yes, she has to go back to work to support her son

Bailey_
August 31st, 2009, 03:46 PM
Well good for her!! Being a single parent sure isn't easy. I have the utmost respect for those who do it on their own. :thumbs up

Schwinn
September 1st, 2009, 01:02 PM
Holy crap! I know I haven't been on in a while, but...

I'm sorry I missed the announcements! Way too late congratulations guys. They're beautiful! Enjoy it, it goes by WAAAY too fast! Maddy turned 2 two weeks ago, and Grace is starting school on Tuesday.

...gotta go, got something in my eye...

hazelrunpack
September 1st, 2009, 02:33 PM
Grace?! On Tuesday!!!! :eek: No, say it isn't so! She's still a babe in arms! :yell:

Schwinn
September 2nd, 2009, 01:04 PM
Yup, here's a picture of her in my hockey equipment after she had an emergency tooth extraction (she fell on the sidewalk and knocked a tooth out, so she'll spend the next 2 years or so like this. And yes, I wept a little...I was at my new job when I got the call. I did find that the Mustang I just got and am customizing does do nice power slides around the corners on the way home, though...hour drive knocked down to 30 minutes). I sent this picture out to everyone titled "Welcome to Keswick"

Here's the only other picture I have at work of Maddy. Shh...I'm not supposed to post these...

hazelrunpack
September 2nd, 2009, 01:33 PM
Dang!! What cuties, Schwinn! :flirt: :lovestruck:

Grace looks so 'tough' in the hockey pic! :laughing: Yeah, right, as if that sweet thing could look tough. :p That is just a precious picture--one she'll probably hate when she grows up a bit cuz of the missing tooth. You'll have to hide it for a few years. :D

And I can't believe how big Maddy is! :eek:

Sigh...so grown up already. Where does the time go?

Nice to discover that your Mustang can perform during an emergency, eh? :thumbs up And, of course, you only test the power slide capability on the curves during emergencies... :angel:

Love4himies
September 2nd, 2009, 07:33 PM
Oh my goodness, I can't believe it has been 2 years since Maddy was born :eek:.

Love the pic of Grace in her hockey gear :thumbs up

Love4himies
September 2nd, 2009, 07:35 PM
Has anybody heard from W4R?

Dee-O-Gee
September 2nd, 2009, 10:50 PM
OMG...all the Pets babies are so adorable! :lovestruck: Can't believe how big their all getting! :eek:

Enjoy them now cause next thing you know, they'll be talking on the phone, texting their friends on their cell phone and messaging other friends on the computer! :eek: Now thats multi tasking eh? :shrug:

Luvmypitgirls
September 7th, 2009, 01:34 AM
For all you new parents, or fairly new parents, I have but one bit of advice...

Don't blink because before you know it they are 20 somethings, heading out on their own, getting engaged...and so on and so forth :sad:

All those adorable babies and toddlers in the posted pics are what I call CUTIE PATOOTIES! They are all way to cute! Lucky you's! (yes I know you's isn't proper grammer:o)

Frenchy
September 7th, 2009, 02:22 PM
Maddy turned 2 two weeks ago, and Grace is starting school on Tuesday.

WHAT ? School already ? omg where do the time go ??? :eek:

Maddy is too cute :lovestruck:

growler~GateKeeper
September 7th, 2009, 04:26 PM
Adorable babies & toddlers each & every one of them :cloud9:

chico2
September 7th, 2009, 04:57 PM
LOVE all the Pets.babies,just adorable:lovestruck::lovestruck:

Melinda
September 8th, 2009, 11:56 AM
For all you new parents, or fairly new parents, I have but one bit of advice...

Don't blink because before you know it they are 20 somethings, heading out on their own, getting engaged...and so on and so forth :sad:

All those adorable babies and toddlers in the posted pics are what I call CUTIE PATOOTIES! They are all way to cute! Lucky you's! (yes I know you's isn't proper grammer:o)

and having babies of their own as it is in my case *L*