Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Some of what you've probaby seen..

chico2
August 25th, 2009, 11:00 AM
My Hibiscus is just starting to bloom.lots of buds.
The other red Rose and my Rose of Sharon.

chico2
August 25th, 2009, 11:01 AM
A few other Roses you've already seen,but they are purty:laughing:

chico2
August 25th, 2009, 11:03 AM
Not sure what to call these flowers,could not help myself:laughing:

14+kitties
August 25th, 2009, 11:17 AM
Love your hibiscus!! I just got one a few weeks ago at the garden center my stepson is at. It's already bloomed for the year. :sad: But I have tons of Rose of Sharon blooming and another hibiscus just opening.
Love the Salt and Pepper flowers on and under your chair. :D:cloud9:

breeze
August 25th, 2009, 11:35 AM
your Hibiscus are beautiful chico.

and the other ones ("salt and pepper") that you don't know what to call them :cloud9::lovestruck:

hazelrunpack
August 25th, 2009, 12:41 PM
The mystery plants are Cattanula variegata, of course. They come in many colors, from black to white. Yours are fine examples of the extreme color variations! :thumbs up (And mighty handsome, I might add :flirt:) :laughing:

The hibiscus are lovely--but your roses always blow me away, chico! :cloud9:

Love4himies
August 25th, 2009, 12:43 PM
The mystery plants are Cattanula variegata, of course. They come in many colors, from black to white. Yours are fine examples of the extreme color variations! :thumbs up (And mighty handsome, I might add :flirt:) :laughing:

:laughing::laughing::laughing: Those are my favourite plants :cloud9: :lovestruck:

breeze
August 25th, 2009, 12:52 PM

The hibiscus are lovely--but your roses always blow me away, chico! :cloud9:

only Hazel can come up with the proper name for the mystery plants.:thumbs up

good one hazel :p
giggle giggle giggle

chico2
August 25th, 2009, 03:41 PM
Yeah,I know,she is just over-loading om imagination:laughing:
The one pink Rose not yet fully opened has a Bumble-Bee in it,we have lots of Bumble-Bees and regular Bees this year.

breeze
August 25th, 2009, 03:45 PM
Yeah,I know,she is just over-loading om imagination:laughing:
The one pink Rose not yet fully opened has a Bumble-Bee in it,we have lots of Bumble-Bees and regular Bees this year.

now you know what they are called :cloud9::lovestruck::D