Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

2 of Gabby's Baby's adopted

edwina
August 24th, 2009, 06:38 PM
Yesterday 2 of Gabby's baby's were adopted to there furever home. They were adopted together, i am very happy about that. Here are pics of the 2 adopted, the first one is Brutis ( i named him because he was so much bigger than the rest of the litter when they were tiny babies) , he is a boy, and the second one is a girl, and yes it looks like she has eyeliner on. :laughing: Her and her sister both have black lines that highlight there eyes. :D

onster
August 24th, 2009, 07:29 PM
Oh that's sooo amazing!!!!

Im so happy they found a forever home, and together too..what more could one ask for ?? :)

Great work :highfive:

Melei'sMom
August 24th, 2009, 07:30 PM
They are very cute.
Did I cound that right though... you have 12 cats???
Wow that is alot!
Was Gabby a rescue that came to you already pregnant?

14+kitties
August 24th, 2009, 07:54 PM
Congrats edwina! :highfive: How many more in the litter? Did you get their promise to s/n and ask for a follow up visit? I figure you would have. Just checking. :thumbs up Great work!!

They are very cute.
Wow that is alot!

:laughing: Melei'sMom. Guess you don't want to talk to me, do you? :whistle:
edwina is doing just fine with her gang. They are all being fixed as money permits.

ancientgirl
August 24th, 2009, 08:55 PM
I'm so happy they were adopted together!

edwina
August 24th, 2009, 10:01 PM
They are very cute.
Wow that is alot!

Yes she was a stray that took me a little while to get close too. :rolleyes:

There are 2 more kittens to adopt yet. :cat:

Tundra_Queen
August 25th, 2009, 04:54 AM
Edwina that is great news! I'm so glad they were adopted together too. They won't be as nervous going to a new home cause they have each other.

I love grey kittens, I know people have heard me say this before. But grey cats are my favorite colour!

Debbie

hazelrunpack
August 25th, 2009, 11:08 AM
Good work, edwina! :highfive: How wonderful that they were able to be adopted out together!

Melei'sMom
August 26th, 2009, 12:55 AM
Congrats edwina! :highfive: How many more in the litter? Did you get their promise to s/n and ask for a follow up visit? I figure you would have. Just checking. :thumbs up Great work!!

:laughing: Melei'sMom. Guess you don't want to talk to me, do you? :whistle:
edwina is doing just fine with her gang. They are all being fixed as money permits.

:sorry: if anyone thought I was being judgemental about the # of kitties(or puppies or ferrets or budgies...) that anyone has. I am in awe of anyone who has the time and patience for that many animals!:lovestruck:
I was just curious and don't always realize what my questions may come across like to others. :shrug:
SO glad you could laugh about it 14+. :goodvibes:

edwina
August 26th, 2009, 10:22 PM
:sorry: if anyone thought I was being judgemental about the # of kitties(or puppies or ferrets or budgies...) that anyone has. I am in awe of anyone who has the time and patience for that many animals!:lovestruck:
I was just curious and don't always realize what my questions may come across like to others. :shrug:
SO glad you could laugh about it 14+. :goodvibes:

I didnt think you were being judgemental. :)

edwina
August 26th, 2009, 10:25 PM
I almost had a home for one of the other kittens today, but i didnt like the living accomodations, so the kitten wont be going there. :sad:
I will just have to keep trying. :)

Love4himies
August 27th, 2009, 08:13 AM
I am always so happy when siblings can go together. I think it makes the transition so much easier on the kitten and for the owners. :thumbs up

Good going Edwina!

Sending out some :goodvibes: for the rest of the kittens

edwina
August 27th, 2009, 06:34 PM
Well another baby got adopted today (female) . :D I have one more to go, poor thing dont have enough players for soccer games anymore. :sad: So i gave him extra love today, hopefully he will be adopted soon also. Here is the little girl that was adopted. :)

Love4himies
August 27th, 2009, 08:12 PM
Awww, what a sweetie. That's too bad they wouldn't take both of them.

edwina
August 27th, 2009, 10:19 PM
Awww, what a sweetie. That's too bad they wouldn't take both of them.

She would have loved to take both, but she already has 3 cats in the house now. :D

14+kitties
August 28th, 2009, 11:10 PM
Wow, that last one looks just like the second one in the first couple of pics. Twins. Gotta love it!!
Where does the last little one spend it's nights now it's all on it's own. :sad: Poor baby.
Great work getting the three adopted so far!! :thumbs up:highfive:

edwina
August 29th, 2009, 01:10 AM
Wow, that last one looks just like the second one in the first couple of pics. Twins. Gotta love it!!
Where does the last little one spend it's nights now it's all on it's own. :sad: Poor baby.
Great work getting the three adopted so far!! :thumbs up:highfive:

No there not quite twins, the first female that was adopted had some light orange on its head and back, the last little female didnt. :) The first one also had the oddest belly color, it was white with dark grey spots, almost like a Tiger, i have never seen that. :D
He is in a smaller house that is sitting near Gabby and Tater Bug. He is such a lover, and he is grammy's boy too, he loves to put his paws on my face and give me kitten kisses. :cloud9: If he dont get adopted, i have a feeling a catery is in the development soon. :rolleyes:
This is the last boy i have to get a home for. :angel: >>