Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

The Fuzzbutt's trip to Chris's

aslan
August 21st, 2009, 07:16 PM
So the boys got to do a day trip to see Chris21711...

aslan
August 21st, 2009, 07:18 PM
Considering all the different sizes and breeds everyone got along pretty well.:thumbs up

aslan
August 21st, 2009, 07:19 PM
Grace has decided that she's moving there and this will be the view from her window.

aslan
August 21st, 2009, 07:21 PM
one last little romp before the ride home. Chris,,Grace and I thoroughly enjoyed the day and Grace is totally inlove with your home..She's wondering if you'd be interested in adopting her.

ancientgirl
August 21st, 2009, 07:38 PM
Looks like fun. I love seeing dogs having meet ups. :laughing:

Smiley14
August 21st, 2009, 07:41 PM
Oh, that's so cool!!!! I'm glad you guys had so much fun!!! And that is a gorgeous view! Wow!

aslan
August 21st, 2009, 08:46 PM
Chris has a great place and Grace was just inlove with the house. The puppers got along so well, and qman even went for a swim.

Love4himies
August 21st, 2009, 08:49 PM
:eek: Chris have you been hiding that beautiful view from us? :yell: Not fair.:frustrated: :laughing:

Wow, you and Grace sure have done a lot of traveling this summer :thumbs up.

aslan
August 21st, 2009, 08:54 PM
i think my butt imprint is permenant in the car seat.

Love4himies
August 21st, 2009, 08:55 PM
i think my butt imprint is permenant in the car seat.
:laughing: :laughing:

Frenchy
August 21st, 2009, 09:47 PM
awww the bassets :lovestruck: we don't see enough of them :frustrated: the gsd is Chris's too ?

See ? that is what happens when people don't post enough pics of their pets , I can't remember :yell:

and the view :cloud9: I remember seeing pics of her house , I want her floors !! :lovestruck:

aslan
August 21st, 2009, 09:51 PM
the gsd is Axel the neighbours dog..and grace was mentally moving in while we were there. oh and i got to meet pepe.

Frenchy
August 21st, 2009, 10:04 PM
oh and i got to meet pepe.

Did you thank him for keeping up with Chris ? :laughing: He must be an :angel:

:D

hazelrunpack
August 21st, 2009, 10:38 PM
Who's Pepe? :confused: You mean Antonio? :o

:laughing:

Great pics, aslan! The dogs all seem to have enjoyed themselves. And that's what's important! :thumbs up :D At least if you ask the dogs! :laughing:

Chris that view is beautiful! :cloud9:

Looks like it was a great visit!

growler~GateKeeper
August 22nd, 2009, 03:34 AM
Great pics Aslan :highfive: finally we see the bassets :cloud9:

TeriM
August 22nd, 2009, 04:05 AM
Woohoo, pics of both Aslan's pups and Chris's pups :cloud9:. They all looked wonderful :lovestruck: and wow, I want that view too!

aslan
August 22nd, 2009, 10:43 AM
hazel, i'm used to Chris calling him Pepe, so when she said his real name it was HUH?

It is so laid back and peaceful up at Chris's, it renewed the I want to go home topic with grace.

14+kitties
August 22nd, 2009, 10:51 AM
Chris is a wonderful hostess. She makes everyone feel at home and very comfy. :grouphug: It is no wonder everyone wants to move in with her. :thumbs up

aslan
August 23rd, 2009, 09:30 AM
Chris, that rash on ummmm i think it's reb, may not be an allergy.. Bailey's chest is all covered in a rash as is Grace's ankles. We're thinking it's from the long grass and thistle things in it. Bay has had an oatmeal bath and put cortesone on it. Looks exactly like what your pupper has on his tummy.

Chaser
August 23rd, 2009, 10:10 AM
Great pics....looks like fun!

Love that GSD :lovestruck:

Macomom
August 23rd, 2009, 10:56 AM
Let me know when your travelling caravan is coming to Ottawa, we put on a good spread! :)

Chris21711
August 25th, 2009, 10:20 AM
It was great to meet Quincy and Bailey, thanks for bringing them......Oh, Grace and You too :laughing:

Nice to see photos of the dogs, I don't take too many :o....the view out back is lovely....a future golf course :frustrated: but for the last 25 years it has been ours and we haven't had to pay the taxes to use it :cool:

As far as Grace liking the Church......welllllll, I guess beauty is in the eyes of the beholder :laughing:

Did you thank him for keeping up with Chris ? :laughing: He must be an :angel:

:D

There she goes getting in her :2cents: 57096

Chris21711
August 25th, 2009, 10:22 AM
One other thing.....being the grandiose hostess that I am.....we went to Timmies for lunch :crazy:

bendyfoot
August 25th, 2009, 10:51 AM
Let me know when your travelling caravan is coming to Ottawa, we put on a good spread! :)

oooh, oooh, invite me if there's going to be a Pets.ca party in our neck of the woods...hey maybe I should host one after our renos are done!!!:lightbulb: