Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

M & M Emergency.

aslan
August 21st, 2009, 08:02 AM
Hey guys, I just spoke to M & M. If there is anyone that can help her for the weekend it would be greatly appreciated. She needs someone who can take the boys over the weekend. Can't give details of the situation. If anyone can help her please pm me and I will give you her phone number.

hazelrunpack
August 21st, 2009, 11:22 AM
:goodvibes: for the M&M family!

Whatever is going on, we're all hoping for the best! :grouphug:

14+kitties
August 21st, 2009, 11:27 AM
Wish I could. :sad: :lightbulb: How do you think they would do with 19 crazy kitties do you think? :laughing: Never mind. I think kitties would be a meal or two for those big boys.
Too bad we don't know a single person that could go stay with the boys over the weekend. That way their routine isn't too messed up.

luckypenny
August 21st, 2009, 11:32 AM
It's taken care of, M&M are headed to a B&B. :laughing: :o

14+kitties
August 21st, 2009, 11:46 AM

So M&M are headed to a B&B for some R&R? :D Sorry, couldn't resist. :rolleyes:

LP - You are good people!!!

hazelrunpack
August 21st, 2009, 11:51 AM
LP, M&M are going to bunk with your crew? :eek: Where are you going to put them?! :laughing: I hope your camera is working!!!! I wanna see this!! :p

luckypenny
August 21st, 2009, 11:59 AM
So M&M are headed to a B&B for some R&R? :D Sorry, couldn't resist. :rolleyes:

:laughing:

LP, M&M are going to bunk with your crew? :eek:

:eek: is right, lol. I wish I can take them but I'd have to beat Frenchy off with a wet Skineez :laughing:. And Oshawa is 5 hours away :sad:. The boys are headed to a great boarding facility.

otter
August 21st, 2009, 12:26 PM
The boys are headed to a great boarding facility.

Where are they going?? Nolie wants to come too :lovestruck::lovestruck:

:grouphug::pray::goodvibes: and :fingerscr for M&M family. I hope everything ends up :thumbs up

Winston
August 21st, 2009, 12:40 PM
:grouphug::grouphug::grouphug: M&M.............

Love4himies
August 21st, 2009, 12:49 PM
Sending some :pray: M & M's way. I hope it isn't too serious. :fingerscr

Chaser
August 21st, 2009, 05:47 PM
:grouphug: for M&M & Family. Hope all is well and glad the boys get a nice vacation. I'm already adding a third dog to my house for the next 3 weeks so definately wouldn't have had room....and am pretty far away....

aslan
August 21st, 2009, 06:53 PM
LP thank you thank you thank you, i have no doubt what you did. You're a sweetheart and exceed the word friend.:grouphug:

Smiley14
August 21st, 2009, 07:23 PM
Oh, I'm so glad something was able to be worked out! Sending out thoughts and prayers for M&M and the family! :goodvibes:

ancientgirl
August 21st, 2009, 07:35 PM
I hope everything is okay.:goodvibes:

Frenchy
August 21st, 2009, 10:10 PM

So M&M are headed to a B&B for some R&R? :D

:laughing: :laughing:

:eek: is right, lol. I wish I can take them but I'd have to beat Frenchy off with a wet Skineez :laughing:.

Getting beat off with wet Skineez would be worth it , bring it on sista !!! :laughing:

M&M , I hope it's not too serious :grouphug: the only thing I can do is to send you good vibes :goodvibes:

Frenchy
August 21st, 2009, 10:12 PM
LP thank you thank you thank you, i have no doubt what you did. You're a sweetheart and exceed the word friend.:grouphug:

I second that :thumbs up

I know she hates it when we say she's :angel: but ... pffft .... suck it up buttercup :p