Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

I'mmm homeeeeee

Tundra_Queen
August 21st, 2009, 01:10 AM
I just got back from out of town.

I bought some kitty toys and food. I went to Pet Value, but I didn't find a great assortment of toys. Seems like they had more for dogs. :sad: I mean I didn't come back empty handed by no stretch of the imagination, but not as many different kinds as I thought I'd have. :D

I got dental chews, which they all liked, even Darby!! And some krinkle toys, springs, a door knob toy and over the door toy, squeakie mouse and another mouse thing with krinkle in the tale. I got a few toys at Zellers too.

I did however find all the elastic for the collars that a girl could ever want! :laughing: In pink, red, blue, green, yellow, black and it was all 1/2 price! Now I love that!

I'm glad to be home as we were getting bad rain storms and the hwy was just drenched. We had to pull over a few times and just wait for the rain to slow down a bit to a torrent. It's pretty scary on Northern roads with no lights and transports flying by, but we made it back home. And tomorrow I shall be starting on Christmas collars for the kitties. :D

Debbie :D

growler~GateKeeper
August 21st, 2009, 02:47 AM
Sounds like a successful trip :thumbs up

We'll be needed kitty modeled collar pics when they're done :D

Love4himies
August 21st, 2009, 06:49 AM
Sounds like you had a great shopping day :thumbs up So now all we need is some pics of your sweeties enjoying all those toys and treats :D Please.

Tundra_Queen
August 21st, 2009, 02:43 PM
Yes, I had a good time! :D

I will get pics as soon as I'm able. :)

hazelrunpack
August 21st, 2009, 08:48 PM
Oh, good! Can't wait to get pics of the kitties playing with their new things--and, of course, the kitties modeling their new collars. :D Which means you have your work cut out for you! :p

Tundra_Queen
August 21st, 2009, 10:00 PM
Here are some pics of Willie playing with a couple of the new toys. The snake and the butterfly are crinkle toys and have cat nip in there. And a crinkle ball Willie liked too, but the cat nip toys were his fav. :laughing:

Tundra_Queen
August 21st, 2009, 10:05 PM
This is Mirabelle playing with a toy that goes over a doorknob. Unfortunately it lasted all of 5 minutes. OS and Mirabelle pulled it so hard the elastic broke!

I'm going to give it to Darby as she has no claws so it will last longer. LOL

Tundra_Queen
August 21st, 2009, 10:10 PM
OS with butterfly catnip toy.

Darby playing with the crinkle catnipe snake.

Debbie

Tundra_Queen
August 21st, 2009, 10:12 PM
More of Darby and snake.

hazelrunpack
August 21st, 2009, 10:17 PM
:laughing: Toward the end there, Willie looks a little zonked! :cat: Think we need to stage an intervention? :p

They all are having so much fun!!! And they're hoping Mom won't wait so long to go shopping next time. :cat: They think you have excellent taste in toys! :thumbs up :D

luckypenny
August 21st, 2009, 10:40 PM
Are the kitties sharing their new toys with Tegan :angel:?

Around here there seem to always be more interesting toys for cats than for dogs :shrug:.

Tundra_Queen
August 22nd, 2009, 02:40 AM
:laughing: Toward the end there, Willie looks a little zonked! :cat: Think we need to stage an intervention? :p

They all are having so much fun!!! And they're hoping Mom won't wait so long to go shopping next time. :cat: They think you have excellent taste in toys! :thumbs up :D

hazel, willie was a bit um um happy. :laughing: He was getting along with everyone! :laughing:

Are the kitties sharing their new toys with Tegan :angel:?

Around here there seem to always be more interesting toys for cats than for dogs :shrug:.

The kitties will share their toys with Tegan, but she mostly ignores them. She likes her nylabone. *S*