Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

exciting news for us

Diamondsmum
August 20th, 2009, 10:48 AM
Hiya All,

I hope everyone has had a safe & enjoyable summer :D Here we have exciting news. We Bought a house!! (1st time home owners) We have rented here at my place since 2002 so its about time we took the plunge.

The house is completely redone inside (mostly) a few things left to do but the lot is what we reallly liked 33 x 330deep :thumbs up Not completely fenced but will be for Diamond. The outside needs work but its definitely livable and having a handy hubby & 6 jack of all trades brothers we can get it up to looking quite beautiful. We take possession Oct 9th (Thanksgiving weekend) but we don't have to be out of here till Oct 31st.

We have begun to pack/downsize LOL as we pack seems Diamond tries to "help" by dropping her toys into the boxes. I think her cuz was packed 3x 2x sealed & she would sit in front of the box & cry until u got it unpacked. (We no longer seal the boxes until we are sure no toys have been dropped in) lol

I think we all are looking forward to it another bonus is that it is closer to the beach then what it is here. 2minutes to lake/beach.

:)

diandpat
August 20th, 2009, 11:02 AM
Yahoozie!!! That is very exciting!!!! I remember the excitement when I bought my house!!!

Congratulations!!!!

marko
August 20th, 2009, 11:34 AM
That's great news - Congrats DM:highfive:

hazelrunpack
August 20th, 2009, 09:30 PM
That's nice that you don't have to move all at once. Having that little delay till the time you have to vacate sure does make packing/moving more relaxing! :thumbs up

Love4himies
August 21st, 2009, 07:09 AM
Wow, that must be so exciting for you, DM :thumbs up. I will never forget our first house, I was so darn excited and proud.

lUvMyLaB<3
August 21st, 2009, 10:12 PM
congrats! Sounds like it will be so perfect!!! I just moved too, all the work is so much easier when u r excited! And worth it too! Good luck!

Ford Girl
August 28th, 2009, 08:37 PM
yay!! congrats DM!! wooo hooo!! house warming party!! woot woot!!

Magicwildwolf69
August 28th, 2009, 08:41 PM
grats DM thats wonderful!!!! have fun packing! so nice of diamond to "help" you pack. :laughing::lovestruck:

TeriM
August 28th, 2009, 11:17 PM
Woohoo, congrats on the new house :thumbs up.