Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Hello Kitty *here's Trixy

iRONKNiGHT
August 18th, 2004, 12:57 AM
Here's the love of my life..is'nt she cute..
Thanks to LuckyRescue and the folks at Hudson Clinic, Julie and the rest..
Kitten Trixy is growing at an amazing rate.. :p

iRONKNiGHT
August 18th, 2004, 12:58 AM
she's always up to something..

iRONKNiGHT
August 18th, 2004, 01:00 AM
:p :p :p

iRONKNiGHT
August 18th, 2004, 01:03 AM
:cool:
a few more :D

iRONKNiGHT
August 18th, 2004, 01:09 AM
ohh why not go all out lol!! :cool:

iRONKNiGHT
August 18th, 2004, 01:11 AM
last one ;)

iRONKNiGHT
August 18th, 2004, 01:13 AM
and the end :p

shihtzulover
August 18th, 2004, 06:31 AM
She is sweet. I love her coloring. How old is she?

iRONKNiGHT
August 18th, 2004, 07:02 AM
She's 4 month's 18 days and counting lol.. she's a "thoroughbred" lol dashing from one end of the house to the other..

chico2
August 18th, 2004, 07:05 AM
Oh boy,lots of kitty pictures,love it!! She's soooo pretty :D
It's a good thing I don't have a digi-cam yet,or the Forum would be flooded with pics of my guys and all the funny things they do!!!
I already have 5.000.000 pics :-)Keep the pics coming,she's a beautiful kitty!!

iRONKNiGHT
August 18th, 2004, 07:22 AM
it's funny you said digi cam..umm i use my webcam..i am supprise that old thing still works..its one of the first webcam's that came out back in da day!
it's so old that you can get one for cheap!
if you're interested it's the
INTEL PC CAMERA CS330 USB WEBCAM /or/ Intel ICP3 Webcam
they are both the Same webcam with different software package
found it for 25$ on the net
and 1 cent on ebay.ca
:eek:

Writing4Fun
August 18th, 2004, 08:33 AM
She is gorgeous!!! What beautiful markings, and I love that tail! :D

iRONKNiGHT
August 18th, 2004, 08:47 AM
yeah you mean her Racoon tail? lol it's always wagging like a dog..she's always on the hunt*
PS: when a cat wag's it's tail it's because it's deciding on attacking something..or so i think lol

Writing4Fun
August 18th, 2004, 09:10 AM
LOL Coontail? I was thinking "feather duster"! :D Yeah, I know all about the killer wag. My cat's tail twitches like it's having seizures just before he jumps out to attack the puppy! :p

Princesss04
August 18th, 2004, 10:09 AM
Very pretty cat! I love the markings and how full his tail looks! :D

iRONKNiGHT
August 18th, 2004, 10:12 AM
Very pretty cat! I love the markings and how full his tail looks! :D

ahem it's Trixy a girlie kitty :p
i have to go kiss my baby lol you called her a him!! another reason to kiss Trixy*

Lucky Rescue
August 18th, 2004, 10:56 AM
<Does happy Snoopy dance>

This is the kind of ending I just LOVE!! Trixy is so beautiful! She has a wild cat look to her. She may be part Maine coon - I hope we can pics of her when she's grown up.

I emailed my contact at the Hudson Clinic, and they're thrilled for Trixy too!:)

I probably shouldn't say this, but we have a Tortie now.;) (not a kitten)

Cinnabear
August 18th, 2004, 11:05 AM
You have a very pretty cat. :) One very proud papa.

Luba
August 18th, 2004, 11:14 AM
She is very very beautiful and I'm sure you two will have lots of great times together :D

iRONKNiGHT
August 18th, 2004, 11:21 AM
I probably shouldn't say this, but we have a Tortie now.;) (not a kitten)

umm Nice try LR lol.. gosh they are all wonderfull pet's now i know why some people leave everything to their pet's! ;) i am one of them!

Good call on the "Maine coon" LR you do know pet's ;)

"Cinnabear" you got it :) thanks for the comment!

glasslass
August 18th, 2004, 05:45 PM
What an adorable kitty! Thanks for my kitty fix! :D I especially loved that last one (51s).

heidiho
August 18th, 2004, 05:50 PM
I love that coloring,wow,,,,,,,,,,,

dmc123
August 18th, 2004, 05:51 PM
What a pretty baby Trixie is! Thanks for sharing all those photos!

iRONKNiGHT
August 18th, 2004, 06:07 PM
heidiho and dmc123 you're both welcome..Trixy said thanks you're both sweet and she would give you guys a big hug..and some kisses since she's so affectionate..

heidiho
August 18th, 2004, 06:20 PM
What kind of cat is that???

iRONKNiGHT
August 18th, 2004, 10:45 PM
Trixy's a Maine coon.. you cant see it in the pictures but she's got small amount's of black hair on the tip's of her ear's..i'll try to get a picture of it.. soon..
for the moment here's a picture of another "Maine coon"
looks like the Twin of my cat lol

http://www.pets.ca/breedprofiles/cats/cats-categories.html
http://www.allpets.com/petcyclopedia/cats/docgrafx/maincoon.jpg

krdahmer
August 19th, 2004, 01:18 AM
OH is she ever beautiful! And such bright eyes! We think my mom's cat may be at least part maine coon....but she has the tortoiseshell colouring so its hard to tell. But I'll show you a pic just for the heck of it!!! She was my cat, until I had to move back home for a couple years....then I went to move out with her, and my mom said uh-huh!! ( this from her and my dad...the "we are never having another pet" couple!) Just shows what a few snuggles and meows can do to ya!!!

iRONKNiGHT
August 19th, 2004, 04:01 AM
Krdahmer your cat well mom's cat is beautifullllllll
"LuckyRescue" know's how i just loveeeeeeeeeeeee Tortie's
i fell in love with one once! not too long ago lol i love them they look rustic and that reminds me of myself.. ;)

krdahmer
August 19th, 2004, 07:24 AM
I hear ya, I got her about 6.5 years ago at a pet shop, me and my roomate went in just to look....but when we got there and went to play with the kittens, this one particular kitten caught my eye. She was unusually small, I'm guessing runt of the litter and the only one with that beautiful colouring! Her fur looked crazy, almost super-fluffy and of course as at many pet shops, the poor little things were laying around in their litter box. When I picked her up and she ran right for my ear and meowed so loud and persistantly it was like she was beggin me to take her home. Now although I know now that impulse buys or adoptions are not a good idea, back then I scooped her up! Now she is happy as can be and Queen of "Grandma's house"....(I got to keep the title of mom!) My dad has even "cat proofed" the backyard with plastic netting at the bottom of the fence so that she can have her daily (nice weather only) outdoor adventure! And she single taily turned every member of my family into cat people! My brother now also has a cat....and of course I have my two and the "visitors" that swing by my apartment. Heck even my best friend has a cat too! All this by the charm and wit of a fluffy tailed little 5lb. kitty! Oh and her name is Cordelia by the way!

krdahmer
August 19th, 2004, 07:27 AM
This is the whole version of that pic. Taken by my dad.

chico2
August 19th, 2004, 07:44 AM
Thank's for the info on web-cams,Knight!! I have a good regular camera and take one film a week :eek: mostly of my cats,but my scanner is on strike :mad: it's my third scanner...
Main Coons are my absolute favourite cats,especially the brown tabbies,they have lovely big paws and their disposition is the gentlest of all cats.
I had one many years ago,who unfortunately only lived to be 3 yrs old :(
Here are some pics of my guys for you newbies :D

Writing4Fun
August 19th, 2004, 09:24 AM
but my scanner is on strike :mad: it's my third scanner...

If you can find a good but inexpensive digital camera at a pawn shop, you should get one instead of a scanner. I have a Nikon CoolPix 995, and it's an excellent camera. I use it to take pictures of my old pictures, and they come out great! Way better than with a scanner!

These Main Coons are simply gorgeous! They look so ... wild! :cool:

iRONKNiGHT
August 19th, 2004, 11:05 AM
My dad has even "cat proofed" the backyard with plastic netting. how funny i am as we speak working on the same thing with "fine" plastic netting on my balcony for Trixy...thanks for posting the Full picture ...she's awesome and i am glad that you got her that faithfull day and managed to change everyone's heart! i am a "TOUGH" guy heck i was voted strongest guy at Home Depot Canada Montreal (hence~ iRONKNiGHT) .. you'd think i'm the kind that would have something like a "pitbull" or else.. but no i got this little cat lol but i love her soooooo much!

PS: you wont believe this but get ready to laugh.. MY brother and you were born on the same day same year how funny is THAT? lol

chico2 thanks for the pic's i appreciate them :)
yeah my Trixy's 4 months 2 weeks old and already she's the size of a regular cat.. i was like darn mutant kitty lol hugh paw's and hugh tail humm everything hugh lol i was reading that male adults are 20 lbs.. damn bigger than my brother's yorkie lol.. umm MORE PIC's Chico you know that's a skimpy FIX from you lol ...

These Main Coons are simply gorgeous! They look so ... wild!
yeah they look like a small tiger..hugh cat's ..Trixy races through the house like she's a "thoroughbred" she loves hitting anything she can already destroyed our bed...read more here (http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?p=42923#post42923)
what i love about her even if she's asleep and she hear's me walking she would awake and follow me around .. also i caught her in the bathtub today.. she likes the water... awesome cat :) ohh and since she came from the vet with her nail's cut .they are now fully grown *claws" so her favorite thing too do is go vertical..i never saw a cat go vertical like her.. she's like a little monkey.. :cool:

TalonsMa
August 19th, 2004, 11:13 AM
Ohmgosh!! She is soooooo cute!!!! Thanks for sharing :D
I see you have a brush on the desk, does she love to be brushed as much as my babies do? :cool:

iRONKNiGHT
August 19th, 2004, 11:30 AM
i dont really know..half the time she want's to play with the brush and half the time she just purrr's away.. and yeah that's the brush i use on her :D
what you missed this post? http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?p=43271#post43271 and yes i love your babies lol they are all so Adorable!!!! :) i love the maine coon and the black one with peaking eyes on the table.. :p

TalonsMa
August 19th, 2004, 11:39 AM
i dont really know..half the time she want's to play with the brush and half the time she just purrr's away.. and yeah that's the brush i use on her :D
what you missed this post? http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?p=43271#post43271 and yes i love your babies lol they are all so Adorable!!!! :) i love the maine coon and the black one with peaking eyes on the table.. :p

Hey Ironknight :) I don't know what my Talon is....the vet said a Tabby? But your Trixy is gorgeous :) Maine Coons are beautiful.
Sades likes to chew on the brush for awhile before she'll let me brush her :rolleyes:

heidiho
August 19th, 2004, 12:36 PM
If i ever get a get it will be a maine coon,they are gorgeous.

glasslass
August 19th, 2004, 06:08 PM
Beautiful! Even if I did think I was looking at a picture of an owl at first! LOL! :D What a dramatic photo!

iRONKNiGHT
August 19th, 2004, 06:26 PM
glasslass you've got a nice sense of humor...
humm an Owl..would make a nice pet...

Lucky Rescue
August 19th, 2004, 07:57 PM
Ironknight, DO NOT LOOK at the blue-eyed tortie kitten I posted in the Adopt a cat section! STAY AWAY!!!! :D

wAggie
August 20th, 2004, 11:37 AM
OMG

trixie!! amazing! :D

krdahmer
August 21st, 2004, 10:57 PM
The same day eh? Cool!
And as for the macho cat guy thing....ditto for my hubby! Big rough and tumbly trucker.... and a big mush when it comes to our girls!!! I have a great pic of him where he was just home from work and laying on the couch with Smoke curled up in a little ball on his belly....not exactly the tough guy image!!!!! :D

iRONKNiGHT
August 22nd, 2004, 03:12 AM
krdahmer that's funny lol i would love to see that picture!

chico2
August 22nd, 2004, 06:56 AM
About men and loving cats,it's now fully acceptable...women just love the strong but sensitive type,right???
My hubbie has looong conversations with our 3 cats :D
Here he is having a cuddlesession with Chico!