Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Need Help in Windsor Area

Sylvie
August 19th, 2009, 09:02 AM
Do any of our members live in the Windsor Area? We desperately need transport help for the 13 year old, (Shasta) whose owner passed away. If anyone in the Windsor area could help with transport :pray: or knows of anyone could they please pm me. Thank you

hazelrunpack
August 19th, 2009, 01:21 PM
*bump* to the top

Sylvie
August 19th, 2009, 03:19 PM
Thanks Hazel, no replies yet. :sad:

14+kitties
August 19th, 2009, 03:38 PM
:grouphug: You ladies are amazing!! Sylvie.... are you doing what I think you are? :cloud9:
I was just talking to hubby about it. He jokingly asked how much it paid. He would be willing to go get her. Silly man. I think he would go part way just for the drive. :rolleyes:

When is transport being done and do you need any help for part of the way? He is willing to do part of it. Seriously!

aslan
August 19th, 2009, 04:25 PM
isn't Lukka'sma in London, maybe she'd go part way too.

Chaser
August 19th, 2009, 05:12 PM
:grouphug: You ladies are amazing!! Sylvie.... are you doing what I think you are? :cloud9:

Explain pleeeasseee!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yell:

I'm so happy a home has been found though.....I just adore this girl and wish so badly we could have taken her! :lovestruck:

14+kitties
August 19th, 2009, 05:25 PM
Explain pleeeasseee!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yell:

I'm so happy a home has been found though.....I just adore this girl and wish so badly we could have taken her! :lovestruck:

Nah Chase_Mom, I just jumped the gun as usual. :o But Sylvie and Winston are amazing still for all they do! :thumbs up

free
August 19th, 2009, 08:11 PM
sylvie we are going down saturday to drop our daughter off at the university we are not a hundred percent sure what time we are coming back on saturday. if the dog would get along with our dog we could take her back with us. just let me know