Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

14+ Strikes Again!

Winston
August 12th, 2009, 06:30 PM
Well our wonderful friend 14+ has certainly outdone herself again!

Sylvie and I went for a visit today and look what I received. I'm sorry I forgot to take a pic of Sylvie's because it is absolutely stunning! but I am sure she will be able to get one posted soon! so here it is!

14+ I am totally moved and will cherish this forever! Its an engraved memory! literally! :laughing:

Thank you so much! :thumbs up

Winston
August 12th, 2009, 06:31 PM
sorry guys I dont know why they are so big!

Love4himies
August 12th, 2009, 06:39 PM
Awwww, isn't she so talented.

Soooooo where is Timmy? I can make a good deal with you if you bring him to me :D

Winston
August 12th, 2009, 06:51 PM
You know the old saying if I tell you I have to shoot you! just kidding but I am sworn to secrecy...Its a little pack I made with him..hes being such a good boy!

Chaser
August 12th, 2009, 06:53 PM
Wow that is gorgeous! I saw the one she did of Toonces last weekend and I can say that photographs don't do her work justice...the detail is just incredible!

Winston
August 12th, 2009, 07:06 PM
Well for all of you thinking of some unique Christmas presents you know who to call on! It is incredible! I love it!

14+kitties
August 12th, 2009, 08:04 PM
Thank you Winston!! Although you weren't quite as speechless at your surprise as I was at mine! ;) I just have to say thank you again for all the wonderful gifts you and Sylvie brought for my gang. :grouphug:

hazelrunpack
August 12th, 2009, 08:13 PM
14+'s artistic talents surface again! :cloud9: Beautiful!!

Winston
August 12th, 2009, 08:15 PM
Its funny because I think I was caught up in the moment when you gave Sylvie her wonderful picture of Stoney that it really did take me by surprise! but I was kind of looking at her reaction to it! Im sorry if it appeared that I wasnt surprised! I was telling Sylvie on the way home that I will treasure that! its really is special you know! Im one of those folks that really enjoys the gifts like that that are special! I will show them to everyone and it is something I couldnt part with! I even keep Christmas cards that I like! :laughing:

The best part as I told you and Sylvie is the exact same way! we love to do things like that for people but it really is all about the animal! and it really gives me more pleasure to give than receive! Like today...I felt really good about bringing what we did...it makes you feel like you have contributed?? thats not the word I am looking for but nonetheless I enjoy it and you are welcome my friend! its the least we could do! :thumbs up

Thank you again! DH is gonna love it too! he is at work so I cant show it off just yet! :D

14+kitties
August 12th, 2009, 08:47 PM
I feel the same way. It's better to give than recieve. That's why I am speechless when everyone is so loving and kind to me and my babies. I really am at a loss of words. Thank you is never enough.
That is also why I love to "surprise" people here with pics of their furries. :D

Frenchy
August 12th, 2009, 11:44 PM
awww that is so nice ! :thumbs up I love love mine 14+, I've had people over lately , who started to read the poem and had to stop because they were on the verge of crying. One was a young guy , coworker of mine. He was all :cry:

Chris21711
August 13th, 2009, 11:12 AM
They turned out real good as usual 14k....I saw Winston's and Stormy's works of art in the making when I was at Kitty Haven in June.

Now rightfully so, I feel like CRUD, 14k made one of Cocoa for me and being the ignoramus that I am........I still haven't posted a photo of it :o

rainbow
August 13th, 2009, 02:43 PM
Beautiful work once again, 14+ :cloud9: :thumbs up ....not only is your talent amazing but your generosity is as well. :angel:

ancientgirl
August 13th, 2009, 03:19 PM
Amazing. 14+ you do such an incredible job with these. I have the one you made of Kiska hanging near the stairs, and my best pal came by the other day and just couldn't say enough good things about it. She said it was so true to life, and she's right.

14+kitties
August 13th, 2009, 03:20 PM
Aww thanks ladies. :grouphug:
Frenchy, I am sorry my poem makes people cry. It's meant to make you feel better. I still know Sam is watching over you. He was a special pup. :angel2:
Chris - I know you are a busy gal. When the time is right. I am still wanting to do the bassets. Soon.
Pay it forward. That's all I try to do. There are so many kind, generous, wonderful people on this site.... I love you all. :grouphug:

krdahmer
August 13th, 2009, 03:28 PM
Yet another beauty, great job 14!

Smiley14
August 13th, 2009, 07:28 PM
Oh WOW! That is beautiful!!! What an amazing gift!

growler~GateKeeper
August 14th, 2009, 02:52 AM
Another awesome work of art :thumbs up