Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

They Took Timmy!!

14+kitties
August 12th, 2009, 05:00 PM
OMG! Turn your back and they take him! Does anyone know Winston's addy? She has my baby boy!! I want him back!!!!!

chico2
August 12th, 2009, 05:01 PM
You are kidding I hope:shrug:

Frenchy
August 12th, 2009, 05:01 PM
OMG! Turn your back and they take him! Does anyone know Winston's addy? She has my baby boy!! I want him back!!!!!

WHAT ? :laughing: you're kidding right ? :eek:

Love4himies
August 12th, 2009, 05:14 PM
Well I gotta admit, she didn't do anything I wouldn't have done :evil: :laughing:

You aren't serious are you?

Tundra_Queen
August 12th, 2009, 05:15 PM
14+??? Your joking...aren't u??

Chaser
August 12th, 2009, 05:43 PM
What the....?

I DO happen to know how to track her down if a recon mission is in order....though knowing Winston personally I'm assuming there is a good explation behind this post.

What that may be however, I have no idea :shrug:

We need an explanation 14+ :yell:

14+kitties
August 12th, 2009, 05:47 PM
I am sure Winston will be on soon to offer an explanation! Or at least she had better be!!! Along with ransom amounts. :frustrated:

Love4himies
August 12th, 2009, 06:00 PM
Winston: I will beat any offer 14+ makes :D

allfurlove
August 12th, 2009, 06:04 PM
:confused: The suspense is killing me :yell:

Frenchy
August 12th, 2009, 06:05 PM
Along with ransom amounts. :frustrated:

Winston: I will beat any offer 14+ makes :D

:laughing:

put me down for a thousand .... oh wait ! I'm broke :loser:

Frenchy
August 12th, 2009, 06:09 PM
oh , 14+ , she didn't also take Duece now did she ????? :eek:

have you checked to make sure he hasn't been catnaped also ???

Winston
August 12th, 2009, 06:10 PM
Well I didnt think you would notice him missing so quickly 14+...I couldnt resist! L4H your gonna have to give me a REALLY good amount! after look at how well he is adjusting to his new home! :thumbs up

Winston
August 12th, 2009, 06:11 PM
and happy cuddling with is new mom!

Winston
August 12th, 2009, 06:13 PM
Deuce! yes he was my next victim...but I ran out of time!:D

Frenchy can you loan L4H some cash? shes gonna need it if she wants to see this cutie pie! :laughing:

Chaser
August 12th, 2009, 06:21 PM
Awww.....you two are sneaky!!!!! :evil:

Congrats on your new addition Winston!!! :highfive: LOL

(P.S. Now that you're up and about you need to come visit soon!)

Tundra_Queen
August 12th, 2009, 06:40 PM
and happy cuddling with is new mom!

Well gee I don't think your a good mom...I think I'd be better...cause at least I'd have change my signiture tag already! :laughing::laughing:

Debbie

Love4himies
August 12th, 2009, 06:40 PM
I can pay, I swear I can!!!!!!!!!!!!!

14+kitties
August 12th, 2009, 06:44 PM
Winston, I want my boy back!! :cry: I miss him soooooo much! How much? Please, I will find a way to pay it. I just want him baaacccckkkkk! :yell:

Love4himies
August 12th, 2009, 06:45 PM
I'll top her, and I will come pick him up.

Winston
August 12th, 2009, 06:47 PM
TQ thats a good one! I never even thought about that~!

L4H you cant pick him up till you find out where I live! Doesnt he look happy!

14+ you wont miss him you have what 30 more! :laughing:

14+kitties
August 12th, 2009, 06:47 PM
I'll top her, and I will come pick him up.

:yell: NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cry: I need my boy!! I can't manage my day without my TT fix!! :sad:

Love4himies
August 12th, 2009, 06:50 PM
Yes he looks happy, but I have an Uncle Jasper that will cuddle him and give him kisses on demand :D

Rose will fall at his feet and purr all over him. He won't miss 14+.

Winston
August 12th, 2009, 06:52 PM
He will get over it! But I have to be honest!

HE is a MOMMA's Boy!!!!!! :thumbs up ( but I will soon make him forget that momma!)

14+kitties
August 12th, 2009, 06:56 PM
:sad: I am completely shattered. :sad: I don't know how I can go on without my Timbercat. :cry: Please..... I just need to know how much you want. I didn't think you were serious when you said you were gonna take him. I swear!! If I had thought that I wouldn't have gone to the bathroom and given you a chance to leave. But I had to pee so badly!! :cry: Pllleeasssssseeeeee...... :sad:

Winston
August 12th, 2009, 06:58 PM
That will teach you to go pee! Just ask Sylvie...she has 3 dogs and never leaves me alone with them!

Maybe we can work out some visitation?

Chaser
August 12th, 2009, 06:59 PM
That will teach you to go pee! Just ask Sylvie...she has 3 dogs and never leaves me alone with them!

Hmmmm.....maybe I don't want you to come visit me after all :rolleyes:

Winston
August 12th, 2009, 07:04 PM
Hmm..my special girl Kailey!!! dont give me any more ideas!~ and Chase of course!

14+kitties
August 12th, 2009, 07:07 PM
:evil::censored::evil: :wall: What can I do?? I need TIMMYYY!!!!!!

14+kitties
August 12th, 2009, 07:13 PM
I suppose all of those wonderful gifts you brought today were just a foil so you could make me feel more comfortable around you? Just to give you a chance to sneak off with my boy? :cry: Just look at all these marvelous gifts folks!! And there was a case of canned food and a bag of dry! But she had ulterior motives. TIMMMMYYYYYYYYYY, come back. Mommy misses you so much!!

Chaser
August 12th, 2009, 07:21 PM
Awww.....Winston and Sylvie often come bearing gifts....a pair of :angel:

This is the first time I've heard of them using presents to cover up a cat snatching though! :eek:

Winston
August 12th, 2009, 07:34 PM
You thought you knew us eh! ha! dont get too comfy you never know when we may come bearing gifts! :D

Okay you can all relax now...dont rush of to the Bank L4H cause we are really just fooling ya all! honestly though I could have taken TT home with me he was such a cutie pie!

Oh and L4H dont couont on Frenchy for any help she's BROKE!! :laughing:

dmc123
August 12th, 2009, 07:36 PM
Ok I am lost, just read this and can't figure out what is going on.....did Winston adopt timmy and 14+ is sad? LOL That is all I am getting.

14+ how many babies are you caring for now?

I need to logon here more often to keep up...LOL

Diane

Love4himies
August 12th, 2009, 07:36 PM
Oh, you are slick, Winston, very, very slick, think I will keep you in mind for any planning I need to do. :cool:

Did you offer her wine so she wouldn't have any choice but to go to the bathroom so you could make your move. :highfive:

Love4himies
August 12th, 2009, 07:37 PM
You thought you knew us eh! ha! dont get too comfy you never know when we may come bearing gifts! :D

Okay you can all relax now...dont rush of to the Bank L4H cause we are really just fooling ya all! honestly though I could have taken TT home with me he was such a cutie pie!

:yell::yell::yell::yell: I thought I had a chance at him :yell: :yell: :yell: :frustrated: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

14+kitties
August 12th, 2009, 07:38 PM
Nahh, TT isn't going anywhere. He really is a Momma's boy. :cloud9:
And I am totally flabbergasted by all of the wonderful gifts Winston and Sylvie. I was quite honestly at a loss for words. A huge :grouphug: and thank you to both of you wonderful ladies!!!!
I am in shock and awe with so many wonderful people on this site!

Winston
August 12th, 2009, 07:39 PM
I tried but you know it was still a little early to be dipping into the good stuff! and I had to drive! I will remember that for next time!~

DMC123 dont worry we often confuse people around here!

We were planning a little joke on a few members! Truth be told TT is still back with his FOREVER MOMMA enjoying the lazy life of a kittie! Oh and she has about 29 more more so ! :D

Love4himies
August 12th, 2009, 07:42 PM
You ladies are :crazy: :crazy: :laughing:

14+kitties
August 12th, 2009, 07:48 PM
Ok I am lost, just read this and can't figure out what is going on.....did Winston adopt timmy and 14+ is sad? LOL That is all I am getting.

14+ how many babies are you caring for now?

I need to logon here more often to keep up...LOL

Diane

:laughing: No, we were just foxing. We thought if we took a pic of Winston holding TT that we could have a little fun. :o TT would not be going anywhere. He is my special boy. :cloud9:
At the moment there is 32 here. No more. I just don't have the room for them. :sad: A few are going to be going up for adoption once I have everything settled and all of the new ones fixed. Although with our stats around here I am very picky about where they go.

Btw dmc, Winston made some fantastic pillows that will go wonderfully in those little beds you sent. :thumbs up My guys are sooooo spoiled!!

hazelrunpack
August 12th, 2009, 08:21 PM
Whew! :eek: You had hazel worried there for a moment! (Or two or three....she's readin' slow today :o)

I'm glad you guys had such a great visit!! And that TT is home where he belongs. :cloud9:

:D not that I don't think you'd give him a good home, Winston :p

Winston
August 12th, 2009, 08:24 PM
Oh he would have a great home here Hazel but I would turn him into a purse kitty cause he is so darn cute I would want to show hime to everyone!

Funny though he wouldnt be happy anywhere else he is spoiled by his mom now! yoou know the old saying Mommas Boy! :thumbs up

dmc123
August 12th, 2009, 08:28 PM
Thanks for clearing that one up! LOL

32! oh my! I need to find more beds, LOL

Diane

14+kitties
August 12th, 2009, 10:23 PM
Thanks for clearing that one up! LOL

32! oh my! I need to find more beds, LOL

Diane

You have done enough already dmc!!! :grouphug: I am very fortunate to have "met" so many wonderful people on this site. :angel: And I don't know where I would put more beds!! Hubby would have to build another house for them. :eek: He's a wonderful guy but........

hazelrunpack
August 12th, 2009, 10:40 PM
I would turn him into a purse kitty cause he is so darn cute I would want to show hime to everyone!

:yell: Oh, no! Not a purse kitty!!!! :eek: He's small, but he's too macho to be a purse kitty. :p

Frenchy
August 12th, 2009, 10:43 PM
That will teach you to go pee!

:laughing: no more peepee for 14+ :evil:
Hmmmm.....maybe I don't want you to come visit me after all :rolleyes:
:laughing: smart move !

yep ,very broke , but always enough gas in the car for dog/catnapping :D

growler~GateKeeper
August 13th, 2009, 12:44 AM
:laughing: No, we were just foxing. We thought if we took a pic of Winston holding TT that we could have a little fun. :o

:laughing: You should not have used that room though ;) - the valance plus the wall decorations in the background & the flooring in the first pic gave it away for me :D

Tundra_Queen
August 13th, 2009, 01:01 AM
TQ thats a good one! I never even thought about that~!

L4H you cant pick him up till you find out where I live! Doesnt he look happy!

14+ you wont miss him you have what 30 more! :laughing:

:laughing::laughing:

You are soooooooo bad...it was all a trick. I thought u had adopted Timmy and couldn't figure out why u didn't have his name on your sig. LOL

ancientgirl
August 13th, 2009, 08:43 AM
:laughing:You guys are slick, but I didn't think there was any way 14+ could part with her baby TT.

Love4himies
August 13th, 2009, 09:11 AM
:laughing:You guys are slick, but I didn't think there was any way 14+ could part with her baby TT.

Oh I knew it wouldn't be a voluntary departure, but a criminal one. Who wouldn't want to steal TT????? :cloud9: :lovestruck:

So Winston, I am going purse shopping this weekend, now that you have visited TT, just what size should I buy? :cool:

ancientgirl
August 13th, 2009, 09:21 AM
Oh I knew it wouldn't be a voluntary departure, but a criminal one. Who wouldn't want to steal TT????? :cloud9: :lovestruck:

LOL, true.

chico2
August 13th, 2009, 09:39 AM
Oh,Oh I recognize that red tent-thingy,she must have taken that too,boy,Winston is terrible,no heart:laughing:

onster
August 13th, 2009, 09:40 AM
Winston & sylvie, how generous of u guys :grouphug:

as for this timmy business..y'all are :crazy::crazy: :p

Chris21711
August 13th, 2009, 11:07 AM
As soon as I read the title of this thread it spelled SCAM!!!!! :laughing:......

Love4himies
August 13th, 2009, 11:22 AM
As soon as I read the title of this thread it spelled SCAM!!!!! :laughing:......

Is that because you have previously visited 14+ and knew she DOESN'T take her eyes off TT while pets.ca people are visiting :laughing:

BenMax
August 13th, 2009, 11:33 AM
Do I detect a little 'cat fight' brewing???:D

Congrats Winston! He is a gorgeous boy!:cat:

14+K - huggs to you.:grouphug:

Nice loot bag 14+K!

Chris21711
August 13th, 2009, 11:35 AM
Is that because you have previously visited 14+ and knew she DOESN'T take her eyes off TT while pets.ca people are visiting :laughing:

I could have snagged him when I was there L4H, he came in the washroom with me, but I didn't have pockets big enough to squish him in :frustrated:

BenMax
August 13th, 2009, 11:37 AM
I could have snagged him when I was there L4H, he came in the washroom with me, but I didn't have pockets big enough to squish him in :frustrated:

Next time - tot a duffle bag...give 14+K lots of liquid, wait, make your move..fast!

Chris21711
August 13th, 2009, 11:46 AM
Next time - tot a duffle bag...

Good thinking :thumbs up

give 14+K lots of liquid, wait, make your move..fast!

She doesn't drink :frustrated:.....but I could always take my trusty bong 56507 :laughing:

BenMax
August 13th, 2009, 12:36 PM
She doesn't drink :frustrated:.....but I could always take my trusty bong 56507 :laughing:

That a girl! Infact you could probably get away taking a few more since she will either A. fall sound asleep, B. Have the munchies and will be in the kitchen most of the afternoon or C. Think she is seeing 60 kitties instead of the 30 oh and lets not forget D. Think she is an orange, running around saying 'don't peel me, don't peel me. (Personally, I would PAY to see 'D')!:D

rainbow
August 13th, 2009, 02:37 PM
:laughing:

I'm "behind" once again :rolleyes: :o and just reading this thread now ....thanks for all the giggles. :D

14+kitties
August 13th, 2009, 02:59 PM
:laughing: You should not have used that room though ;) - the valance plus the wall decorations in the background & the flooring in the first pic gave it away for me :D

I knew you would pick out those things growler. Your memory is too good. But she could have taken the pic and then taken him to her place.

You are quite right AG. No way is that boy leaving. :cloud9:

So Winston, I am going purse shopping this weekend, now that you have visited TT, just what size should I buy? :cool:

:p

14+kitties
August 13th, 2009, 03:01 PM
Oh,Oh I recognize that red tent-thingy,she must have taken that too,boy,Winston is terrible,no heart:laughing:

I figured you would recognize that too chico. :D

See, Chris knows me well. :thumbs up :rolleyes:

14+kitties
August 13th, 2009, 03:05 PM
BenMax - Don't peel me? :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Just to point out a couple of things.... In the very first pic that isn't TT. That's Tinka.
When I took the pics of all the great stuff Winston and Sylvie brought for my kitties Timmy is lying right smack dab in the middle of everything.
And last but not least...... Winston..... you may now take Timmy's name off your signature!!! :D

I'm glad we could give a people a few giggles. :thumbs up

krdahmer
August 13th, 2009, 03:07 PM
You guys are NUTS!!! :laughing: I saw the title and was ready to sign on for a rescue mission!!! :rolleyes::laughing:

BenMax
August 13th, 2009, 03:12 PM
CHEATERS!!! I totally fell for it.

MOOO!

Love4himies
August 13th, 2009, 03:38 PM
This thread was a great one!!!!! I got a lot of laughs :laughing:
But if I get a chance to steal TT, I will

14+kitties
August 13th, 2009, 03:42 PM
This thread was a great one!!!!! I got a lot of laughs :laughing:
But if I get a chance to steal TT, I will

Thanks! :D But you do know you have no chance in H*** of ever getting Timmy? :evil: He loves his mommy!!!

Winston
August 13th, 2009, 03:50 PM
Notice how Sylvie gets off scott free! look at this comment from our Chico!!

Oh,Oh I recognize that red tent-thingy,she must have taken that too,boy,Winston is terrible,no heart

:laughing::laughing::laughing:

14+kitties
August 13th, 2009, 03:55 PM
Notice how Sylvie gets off scott free! look at this comment from our Chico!!

Oh,Oh I recognize that red tent-thingy,she must have taken that too,boy,Winston is terrible,no heart

:laughing::laughing::laughing:

:laughing::laughing: :laugh::laugh: I never even noticed that!! I guess everyone knows Sylvie's a softie. :p
Thanks for changing your signature mf. :D