Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Well Im back and all is Great!

babymomma
August 12th, 2009, 01:10 PM
Lol.. Surgury went AWESOME :D

Theybrought me down into pre-op and the guy gave me some "happy juice".. I wasnt nervous at all.. After the happy juice mom told me my docter was talking to me and all i kept doing was tiliting my head and saying "What".. Then my eyes rolled to the back of my head and i fell asleep..lol.. All I could feel after that was when they put something into my I.V. It fealt like how edward cullen described vampire venom spreading..lol..

I didnt remember going to sleep but i woke up in the recovery room trying to knock the air mask off.. lol :laughing: I was panicking cuz i didnt know where the heck I was.. I had to ask if i had, had my surgery already. I couldnt feel any pain.. lol.. They did a nerve block so the pain was minimal.

I ate mary browns the night i had my surgery.. lol.. What can I say, I was hungry! lol.. :crazy:

MOrphine.. is... AWESOME... They gave it to me yesterday morning because I had has built up and it was hard for me to breathe.. That was the only time i was either bit "whimpy".. They had given me codeene (sp?) and i had a reaction and it made the gas build up under my rib cage and it radiated pain into my shoulder.. I cried a little because of it and all the nurses on the floor rushed over to help me.. I walked around a bit and then it was ok.. They gave me a shotr of morphine and I was walking around and was about to get into the shower but I was waaay to loopy.. So i layed down and waited to get in the shower. I was walking ALL day yesterday. I couldnt stay still..lol..
I got to hold a baby (I was on the floor with the new mothers and babies.) ..I told my aunt and my mom I wanted to see a baby and unexpectadly my aunt went and got me one from somebody she knew.. :laughing:

All the nurses and docters love me apparetnly.. They though i was very brave. I didnt complain and I took everything thrown at me.. I didnt complain. They said that if everybody behaved like i did they wouldnt mind there job lol.. They thought i was very grown up for my age..

OMG.. The morphine i had last night gave me the most SCREWED up dreams EVER. :o

Everything went fine.. Thats the main thing.. lol.. And I feel great. :thumbs up

Keely was looking for me.. Mom had to bring her in my room the alst 2 nights to let her sniff around to make sure i wasnt here before bed.. And she had to close the blinds and her window in her room because keely would sit at the end of her bed and whine if she herd any noise at all..

She was more then excited to see me today but she doesnt seem to know anythign is wrong with me.. She hurt me twice... But she seems to be more aware jnow that she has sniffed my belly...

Love4himies
August 12th, 2009, 01:30 PM
Glad to hear everything went so well. :thumbs up.

Keely is still a teenager so her excitement to see you may have overwhelmed her a bit.

Dog Dancer
August 12th, 2009, 03:34 PM
Good to hear it went well. Just take it easy for a while though.

hazelrunpack
August 12th, 2009, 03:47 PM
Yay!! :highfive: Welcome back!

ancientgirl
August 12th, 2009, 04:02 PM
I'm glad everything went well.:thumbs up

TacoGrl
August 12th, 2009, 05:15 PM
Did you check/count scars? There should only be the one eh... :D

Glad to hear you are ok :goodvibes:

Smiley14
August 13th, 2009, 07:25 PM
Oh YAY! Glad to hear all went well!!! :highfive: I hope you keep on feeling better each day! :thumbs up

14+kitties
August 13th, 2009, 08:46 PM
Gald everything went well. Keely is acting the same as what Keesha does if I go anywhere overnight. She hates me not being at home. Continued good healing. :thumbs up

kathryn
August 14th, 2009, 10:54 PM
HEY!! Glad to hear you are doing well.. trying to catch up with everyone.

I work with animals in the spay/neuter clinic and if the animals reactions to anesthesia are anything like peoples, well then :p ... hope you recover quickly!! I only had to go under once but it was non-invasive. I just remember the mask going over and it smelled like BUBBLEGUM! then i fell asleep. then i woke up a bit later and freaked out too and ripped the IV outta my arm :D

babymomma
August 15th, 2009, 06:45 PM
Thanks everybody.. I didnt think keely was going to be "In tune" with me like other dogs seem to be. But it was just her excitment the first day.

She keeps licking me.
And smelling my stomache.
She will NOT jump up into my lazyboy chair with me no matter how much I coax her.
She is content to lay down all day with me if somebody places her in my lap. She durls up on the arm rest under my arm.
And she wont play with me :(

I went for my first walk today outside. The walk ussually take 7 minutes to get to the destination and back to my house. It took me and my mom and keely 15 minutes to do it.. It feels great to walk outside again:cloud9: Its mine and keelys favorte passtime.

I figured keely would be pulling because She hasnt had a walk since the last time I walked her. m,om had been too busy. Plus I was walking terrbly slow.

So I tried it with her. heald her and she was 3 times as good on this walk as she has ever been! :D She was walkg sooooo slow and right behind me. She didnt put any tension łon the leash at all.

Mom took her and as soon as I passed the leash she started speading up and pulling my mom..

It is REDICULOUS how these animals know the things they do.

Seriously unbelievable.

babymomma
August 15th, 2009, 06:47 PM
Oh and Just my fricken luck. After having my overy operated on and having alot of discomfort in my belly, I start my fricken period.
:crazy:
Seriously, I started my period on the tenth last month. But ussually go 2-4 months between each one... Apparently this is what being "regular" is going to feel like:rolleyes:

If i had my time back I would have left the darn thing in there.

Fortunatly the pain isnt thaaat bad. :o

Love4himies
August 15th, 2009, 07:12 PM
That is crappy, I wish I could just make mine go away :sad:.

Are you still on pain meds? How is your incision?

Keely probably knows there is something wrong, but just doesn't understand what. Maybe she thinks you got spayed like her :laughing:.

babymomma
August 15th, 2009, 07:33 PM
LOL L4H! She's probably wondering why I dont have to wear a cone and she did! lol..

I havent been on pain meds since the night after my surgery they gave me my last shot :D

Im taking tylonal but only because of period pan and it burns a little around my incision at times.

My incision looks.. Amazing! .. The stiches are on the inside (I keep wondering how the stiched me up from the inside:frustrated::o) My mom is amazed by my incision. As am I actually. It already looks, Well i cant explain it but, Like its going together already? :shrug: Does that make sense? lol.. It doesnt look.. Raw?.. Yea. Main point is it looks good:p lol..

onster
August 15th, 2009, 08:25 PM
welcome back BM, glad surgery went well.

otter
August 15th, 2009, 08:33 PM
:thumbs up BM!!
I'm so glad things went well and you are healing up nicely.

It's so sweet that Keely respects your not being 100% and watches out for you :angel:

krdahmer
August 15th, 2009, 10:46 PM
Hey glad to hear you're doing well... and that Keely has her mommy back! :thumbs up

Frenchy
August 15th, 2009, 11:04 PM
I'm glad all went well and that .... you enjoyed the happy juice :D