Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Just threw my back out

clm
August 9th, 2009, 10:56 AM
Wasn't doing anything in particular, but I don't need to for the disc to slip. The spasms are brutal. I haven't had this happen for a long time and I wish it had waited a lot longer. :wall: It's okay as long as you don't move, cough or laugh. :laughing: Took me a while to get upstairs and back down again, of course the only washroom we have is on the second floor. :frustrated:

clm

14+kitties
August 9th, 2009, 11:14 AM
Ouch!!! I feel for you! That is so painful!! Lots of rest and heat/ice helps sometimes. :grouphug:
Wanna trade houses for a while? Our only bathroom is on the main floor. Our bedroom is on the second. :frustrated:

Bailey_
August 9th, 2009, 11:16 AM
Ouch! Hope you feel better soon!!! :goodvibes:

clm
August 9th, 2009, 11:18 AM
:laughing::laughing: The darn bathroom is never where you need it. I have to head up there again now. :frustrated: DH has gone out on an errand. I hope I don't get stuck on my way up or down and have to wait there until he get's home. :laughing: Won't be the first time that's happend. :laughing:
Back in a while. :rolleyes:

clm

14+kitties
August 9th, 2009, 11:21 AM
I gotta head to work.:frustrated: Good luck with the stairs. :sad: Keep the pups from under your feet for Heaven's sake!

hazelrunpack
August 9th, 2009, 12:32 PM
:grouphug: Back spasms can be excruciating!

:goodvibes: for quick healing!

rainbow
August 9th, 2009, 01:19 PM
That's a bummer about the bathroom being upstairs :sad: ....make sure you don't drink lots of beer. :D

Seriously though, I hope you have a speedy recovery. :fingerscr :goodvibes: :grouphug: