Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

What or who went down the stairs?

ancientgirl
August 9th, 2009, 10:42 AM
Last night, I woke up to a bit of noise. Oksana had opened the door to the closet. I have two, a walk in and a smaller one, which I use for linens and storage. Oksana and Kiska have figured out how to open it.

Anyway, I wake up, and there are 4 cats on the bed. 3 I can feel agains me, Czari, Maks and Vlad. Kiska is next to my pillow, and I felt her. I can hear rustling in the closet, and then, someone runs down the stairs.

Now, 4 in bed with me, one in the closet, so...who ran down the stairs?

And as if that's not enough to make you wonder. As I lay there, I then hear the sliding of running paws on the bedroom floor, while I've still got 4 in bed with me and one in the closet.

Hmmmmm

clm
August 9th, 2009, 10:57 AM
:laughing: Maybe you have a 5th kitty there who is in hiding. :laughing:

clm

14+kitties
August 9th, 2009, 10:58 AM
You have your visitors back. They must feel very comfortable with you and the gang to still be hanging around. :cloud9:

rainbow
August 9th, 2009, 01:24 PM
It's Vlad's fault ....he has imaginary vampire friends. :laughing:

ancientgirl
August 9th, 2009, 05:05 PM
LOL, my BF said the gang are either keeping a friend hidden, or it's a rat. :laughing: I said, if that's a rat, I don't want to see it, because it sounded like an army going down those stairs.

I figure, if the gang don't hiss or feel threatened then why should I? Right?

otter
August 9th, 2009, 05:12 PM
hee, hee
Ghost kitty :shrug:

or the kitty in the closet had a "stand-in"... maybe a stuffie left to make you fooled while they went and scoped out the kitchen. A plan may be in the works, i'd keep a good eye on the kitty treats :laughing:

Shaykeija
August 9th, 2009, 06:13 PM
http://i406.photobucket.com/albums/pp148/verifier/ghosts.jpg

TwinTails
August 9th, 2009, 06:23 PM
I get a sense of a ghostly feline visitor :D She's very friendly, you knew her once :) Big girl too, not heavy, but large. She misses you and is just having fun in the spirit world :)

ancientgirl
August 9th, 2009, 06:30 PM
I get a sense of a ghostly feline visitor :D She's very friendly, you knew her once :) Big girl too, not heavy, but large. She misses you and is just having fun in the spirit world :)

Oh that's wonderful! She's very much welcome here with us.

I've had two girl cats in the past, one in high school, she was mauled by the dog next door, and another about 10 years ago, and I stupidly gave her up. They were both incredibly sweet.

I have to say, I've felt many times that I have an otherworldly kitty or two here and I've never felt at all afraid. I find it comforting.

TwinTails
August 9th, 2009, 06:32 PM
Do you know a cat named Noel? Or something like that? Thats the name I keep getting, and either a brown color or brown tabby (chocolately brown).

ancientgirl
August 9th, 2009, 06:47 PM
Do you know a cat named Noel? Or something like that? Thats the name I keep getting, and either a brown color or brown tabby (chocolately brown).

No, I've never had or known a cat with that name or anything close to it.

TwinTails
August 9th, 2009, 06:52 PM
Hmm...not sure then. She could be coming to you as she enjoys your energy (I've personally have hundreds of animals spirits all around me at any given time). Well, she loves you and is enjoying your company :D

ancientgirl
August 9th, 2009, 06:57 PM
Hmm...not sure then. She could be coming to you as she enjoys your energy (I've personally have hundreds of animals spirits all around me at any given time). Well, she loves you and is enjoying your company :D

If she enjoys being here then she's perfectly welcome. The gang don't seem to have an issue with any spirit kitty around either. That's important for me, that they don't feel threatened or fearful. Perhaps that's another reason she feels so comfortable here, she's got plenty of kitties to be around.:D