Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

A tough week

chico2
August 8th, 2009, 04:48 PM
The silver lining of the last 17 days,was that my son was visiting from Alberta,he had a great time,it seemed everyone he knew before,made him feel really welcome.:thumbs up
He's back home in Vermillion Alta since yesterday,I cried buckets when I said goodbye once again,at the air-port.
Anyway,while he was here,our roof leaked in to my Pc-room on that very rainy day,had to get a new roof.$$$$:yell:
A couple of days later,the pool-filter/motor went,had to get new one $$$$$:yell:
On the morning of my son going back home,the coffee-maker also went,not expensive but sure strange.
He actually started to feel that we brought him bad luck:laughing:but that was definitely not the case:cat:

14+kitties
August 8th, 2009, 04:54 PM
Aww chico :grouphug: I am sorry. It must have been wonderful to have your son home with you for a while. :cloud9: But why does bad luck always run in threes? Hopefully things will now settle down for you. :grouphug:
And welcome back. :thumbs up

mollywog
August 8th, 2009, 05:05 PM
I bet he shed a few tears after saying goodbye to you too :cry:
14+ is right, bad things DO always happen in threes.... so now it's time for some good luck to swing your way! :thumbs up

rainbow
August 8th, 2009, 07:05 PM
Aww, Chico, sorry to hear about your crappy luck. :grouphug:

Especially the roof since that is major $$$$ nowadays. :eek: At least you had three bad thing in a row happen quickly so now it's time for some good luck to come your way. :thumbs up

Glad you had a good visit with your son. :goodvibes:

aslan
August 8th, 2009, 07:11 PM
Aaaw Chico2 sorry all the bad stuff happened, why didn't you call me i would have come and done the roof for you. Gotta do mine in the next couple weeks too.

onster
August 8th, 2009, 07:27 PM
awww chico, sorry u had all this bad stuff happen. :grouphug::grouphug:

hope the rest of the summer treats u well

hazelrunpack
August 8th, 2009, 09:25 PM
Well at least you had a nice visit with your son! So was he there for the full 17 days? Sounds like he had a great time while you and hubby were arranging for repairs :o

As they say, third time's the charm! Your bad luck has run its course, chico! :thumbs up

Magicwildwolf69
August 8th, 2009, 09:40 PM
awww so sorry to hear about the bad luck and that you were upset saying bye to your son.

but things have to look up for you now no more bad luck!!!!!! :goodvibes::grouphug::goodvibes::grouphug:

chico2
August 9th, 2009, 07:09 AM
Well,we did have some luck,Fate's owner,who is a renovator/landscaper,came over in the pouring rain and he and his crew put a tarp over the leaking roof,great young men:thumbs up
Then,the roofer who came to put on the new roof,had worked with my son at one time,so he gave us a good deal:thumbs up
So all in all nothing to fret about,we now have a new roof and pool/filter:thumbs up
Poop happens,our bank-account is a little thinner though:shrug:
Thank's for the offer Trish:grouphug:

Love4himies
August 9th, 2009, 08:45 AM
I am so sorry about your week :grouphug:. I can't imagine having a child so far away, I think it would kill me.

I hope your luck changes and something good comes your way :pray: :fingerscr

clm
August 9th, 2009, 10:58 AM
boy Chico2, a rough week indeed. Start of a new week and wishing you nothing but great things for this week. :D

clm